A few of "junior"

Post your hunting/trophy photos here, and tell us a little about your trip. WARNING: Some photos will be graphic.

Moderator: carlson1

carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Re: A few of "junior"

Post by carlson1 »

I gave my now "son in law" a shotgun shell and told him that the shell had a brother ;-) My little girl just turned 30 and they are from what I can tell happily married. They do grow up fast.

lawrnk
Posts in topic: 3

Post by lawrnk »

Yeah, part of me hopes I have all boys. I recall vividly my years from 14 to 19, and therefore I would be terrified if I had a daughter.
Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

bigolbigun

Post by bigolbigun »

lawrnk wrote:Yeah, part of me hopes I have all boys. I recall vividly my years from 14 to 19, and therefore I would be terrified if I had a daughter.
One of my friends at church has a daughter the same age as my son (13). We both arrived a little early to pick them up from a Jr. high dance. Just in time to see them slow dancing with each other to the last song of the night. My friend turned to me and told me that we could now longer be friends because he remembers how we were at this age. I was now the enemy and he had to protect his little girl from my hormone filled man/child. :lol:

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

flintknapper wrote:She grew up shooting a .45 but her carry gun is a 9mm.

She also has knives, pepper spray and a Brown Belt in Shen Chuan.
So I guess when she says "No," it means "No!" :mrgreen:

Kinda brings to mind Matthew 5:37. You're a lucky man, Flintknapper, to have raised such a well rounded young lady.

I have one child, an 18 year old son, and he can flat wear out the bullseye with his .45. It's funny, because my wife's hairdresser told her yesterday that her 18 year old stepson's girlfriend just broke up with him because he wouldn't go to church with her. My wife was laughing at herself because when the woman told her that, she immediately perked up and wondered "how do I get my son to meet this girl?"

We're funny that way.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
flintknapper
Banned
Posts in topic: 6

Post by flintknapper »

edit: delete
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

Return to “Hunting Photos”