Massad AyoobGroup MAG20, late Sept.

This section is ONLY for instructors posting classes in compliance with Rule 14. Please do not post questions or reviews, or announcements of classes that you are not teaching.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
ske1eter
Posts in topic: 1

Massad AyoobGroup MAG20, late Sept.

Post by ske1eter »

There is the classroom portion of the Massad Ayoob Group MAG20 course, ARMED CITIZEN’S RULES OF ENGAGEMENT, coming to the Dallas area in late Sept. I don't beleieve that the MAG comes through the Dallas area very often. The class is going to be held in the Coppell area from what I can tell.

https://training.gunmagwarehouse.com/ev ... classroom/

oljames3
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Massad AyoobGroup MAG20, late Sept.

Post by oljames3 »

MAG-20 Classroom
Massad Ayoob
Oct 2-3, 2021
A-Zone Range
$500

MAG 20 (Classroom), KR Training, 10/2-3/2021, $500. https://www.krtraining.com/schedule.html
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

cbunt1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cbunt1 »

Thanks for the heads up. I've been wanting to go to one of these for years!

15 spots left as of right now.
American by birth, Texan by the grace of God!

cbunt1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cbunt1 »

Well, I went to the MAG20 classroom portion this past weekend and all I can say is WOW!!

I learned more about the legal side of self defense than I ever thought possible. I'm still processing the material that came at us drinking from a fire hose!

Ayoob is every bit the professional trainer and coach he appears to be in his videos and writings (ok, so I'll confess a little hero worship here), and yet patent and willing to spend as much time on a topic as necessary.

This turned out to be a very small class which meant it was a very interactive class as well -- my favorite kind.

If you're considering training in the legal aspects (or even there full MAG-40 with the range training) and you're on the fence about doing it -- do it. It'll be worth every penny and hour you spend.

I hope to do the range portion in the future when I am physically up to that kinda of range work again, but even if I can't do the range, it was worth the time and effort to do the class, and I highly recommend it for anyone preparing themselves for self defense.
American by birth, Texan by the grace of God!

Return to “Basic & Advanced Training (Non-LTC)”