Travis Haley talks about gunfighting

This section is for recommendations, reviews & questions.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Travis Haley talks about gunfighting

Post by Paladin »

In a very candid interview Travis Haley shares some of the thoughts and wisdom he has learned over his experience in gunfighting:

WARNING: Some language

WARNING: Some language
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

cirus

Re: Travis Haley talks about gunfighting

Post by cirus »

Language? Compared to Clint Smith that was the Disney Channel.

grnamin

Post by grnamin »

Father and son are finally reunited.

mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

Interesting his comments about coming home with no family in the house and finding an intruder. Probably 99% of people I know would want to go in instead of calling the police. I'm glad he stated his thoughts on that situation and others, with all the videos out there and "experts" pumping their ideas, it makes people think we are in the old west and looking for a gunfight wherever we can find one. Also liked his dad''s advice on killing as nicely as possible.

KC5AV

Post by KC5AV »

mrvmax wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:15 am Interesting his comments about coming home with no family in the house and finding an intruder. Probably 99% of people I know would want to go in instead of calling the police. I'm glad he stated his thoughts on that situation and others, with all the videos out there and "experts" pumping their ideas, it makes people think we are in the old west and looking for a gunfight wherever we can find one. Also liked his dad''s advice on killing as nicely as possible.
I tell my students that, if I come home and someone is walking out with my TV, I’ll hold the door for them. If they try to come in uninvited while I’m there, all bets are off. Stuff can be replaced.

In truth, I’d drive to the end of the street and call police. I’m a nice guy, but not that nice.
NRA lifetime member

Return to “Books & Videos”