DVD: Make Ready with Paul Howe Home Defense

This section is for recommendations, reviews & questions.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

DVD: Make Ready with Paul Howe Home Defense

Post by Paladin »

Recently watched the DVD Make Ready with Paul Howe Home Defense

The DVD runs about 2 hours and had a lot of solid advice for all of us on the topic of home defense. Some of it I don't think I had ever seen before. It doesn't just cover shooting, but also home security systems, medical, and link ups with law enforcement.

While most instructors seem to favor a saferoom type approach to home defense, Paul discusses the advantages of a forward defense, that allows for fallback points or leaving your home altogether if faced with an overwhelming threat. That was refreshing. I also liked the medical equipment review and his keep it simple approach.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

montgomery
Posts in topic: 1

Re: DVD: Make Ready with Paul Howe Home Defense

Post by montgomery »

Paladin wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:15 pm Recently watched the DVD Make Ready with Paul Howe Home Defense

The DVD runs about 2 hours and had a lot of solid advice for all of us on the topic of home defense. Some of it I don't think I had ever seen before. It doesn't just cover shooting, but also home security systems, medical, and link ups with law enforcement.

While most instructors seem to favor a saferoom type approach to home defense, Paul discusses the advantages of a forward defense, that allows for fallback points or leaving your home altogether if faced with an overwhelming threat. That was refreshing. I also liked the medical equipment review and his keep it simple approach.
MSGT Howe is the real deal ... I highly recommend any and all training he offers at CSAT in Nacogdoches.

Return to “Books & Videos”