Anyone notice most refugees in EU are males 15-25 years old

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 19

Re: Anyone notice most refugees in EU are males 15-25 years old

Post by Beiruty »

philip964 wrote:The picture of the Clock Tower in Mecca is surprising considering that also pictured below it is the holiest place in Islam the Ka'ba shrine. It is hard to believe the same people who are creating Las Vegas next to their shrine are also destroying their history all over the world.

Tea Party Network is reporting that the FBI is investigating finger prints on old IED from Iraq, as they suspect many former Iraqi bomb makers are now refugees in the US.

Wouldn't that be comforting to know that skilled bomb makers are in the US training newbies on how to make successful IED's.
This is one of the ugliest crimes for Whabbists/Jihaddists, destroying our history, all our history, even our Islamic history. And, only keeping their footprint on the time.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

jimlongley
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jimlongley »

Beiruty wrote:
JALLEN wrote:Those are beautiful pictures all right, but those scenes are vastly different when you are on the street in those places in my brief experience, Cairo especially. The tourist brochures are breathtaking but not accurate compared to what you find driving around. Tijuana looks like Beverly Hills by comparison.

In between taking care of the business I came to handle, I toured the several big mosques in Istanbul and was very much impressed, and the hotel I stayed in on the Bospherous, the Curagan Palace Kempinski was opulent indeed. But squalor, poverty and suffering was everywhere else pretty much.
Yeah, my posts is that In the Arab world we build things and sometime big things. But, what you stated is correct even in our ole US. Can anyone imagine that this is Great Motor City of Detroit?
I can show you scenes like that in any city in the world, even including the photoshopped sign.
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

dlh
Posts in topic: 3

Post by dlh »

Photoshop! Had not thought about that...working on photos of my paper targets to improve three shot groupings....

dlh
Please know and follow the rules of firearms safety.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 14

Post by philip964 »

jimlongley wrote:
Beiruty wrote:
JALLEN wrote:Those are beautiful pictures all right, but those scenes are vastly different when you are on the street in those places in my brief experience, Cairo especially. The tourist brochures are breathtaking but not accurate compared to what you find driving around. Tijuana looks like Beverly Hills by comparison.

In between taking care of the business I came to handle, I toured the several big mosques in Istanbul and was very much impressed, and the hotel I stayed in on the Bospherous, the Curagan Palace Kempinski was opulent indeed. But squalor, poverty and suffering was everywhere else pretty much.
Yeah, my posts is that In the Arab world we build things and sometime big things. But, what you stated is correct even in our ole US. Can anyone imagine that this is Great Motor City of Detroit?
I can show you scenes like that in any city in the world, even including the photoshopped sign.
Yeah I just noticed the sign is photoshopped. Ha Ha. Thanks for pointing that out.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/603 ... -Syria-war

Malnourished, dishevelled and traumatised refugee victims of the war in Syria, pause at after reaching the Greek shore to take a selfie.

JALLEN
Posts in topic: 6

Post by JALLEN »

As pitiful as these refugees appear, it is really about establishing enough presence in Europe to gradually accept Sharia law, then the caliphate, worldwide, the dream of every devout Muslim.
Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

Cowboyhockey14
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Cowboyhockey14 »

suthdj wrote:Give women and children refugee status take the military age males train them and send back if they're not willing to fight for their country they don't need to be in anyone else's.

I agree completely.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... aster.html

Germany suspends accepting refugees.

BTW look at the second picture in the article after the pitiful photo of the woman and her children to the crowd photos. All youngish males.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://news360.com/article/311820821#

Refugees fight with police in Europe. One came the whole way with an ISIS flag. I'm not sure of this website. Maybe unreliable. Could be a photo of ordinary EU citizens fighting with the police carrying an ISIS flag, rather than a refugees.

ISIS is saying they have placed 4000 warriors inside of Europe during this refugee crisis. Imagine if they placed only 10 and what they alone could do.

bmwrdr
Posts in topic: 9

Post by bmwrdr »

AndyC wrote:
philip964 wrote:Lots of videos showing up on facebook showing the plight of the refugees pouring into Europe.

In one, a reporter brings food and begins handing it out. I sort of noticed that everyone was male 15 to 25 years old.

Bye-bye, Europe - the rapes, arson and killings will start soon enough.
It already started according to some articles on German web sites. The population is officially unarmed, the police force is tremendous compared to other countries but their response time is not that great. Another side effect of the growing count of immigrants is the increasing count of right wing radicals including neo Nazis and other groups joining. According to their administration they plan to absorb several 100's of thousand refugees but the immigration system and the available resources were already exhausted after roughly 12k arrived in one day. The politicians have in fights about the distribution of the refugees between states and cities and apperantely there is no space to house them not to forget the fact they don't even speak the language.
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Oldgringo »

Allah commands world domination by whatever means available.

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Beiruty »

I do not want to discuss religion as my post would be deleted. Till it is deleted, Muslims do believe that Jesus (Peace be upon him) (Issa^) the son of Lady Marry, would come back and Muslims are ordered to be his loyal followers and soldiers till the Day of Judgment.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

bmwrdr
Posts in topic: 9

Post by bmwrdr »

Beiruty wrote:I do not want to discuss religion as my post would be deleted. Till it is deleted, Muslims do believe that Jesus (Peace be upon him) (Issa^) the son of Lady Marry, would come back and Muslims are ordered to be his loyal followers and soldiers till the Day of Judgment.
That leaves an unknown amount of time either not following anybody, nobody or somebody else in terms of religious believe. Where are the localities geared towards until that event happens?
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

bmwrdr wrote:
Beiruty wrote:I do not want to discuss religion as my post would be deleted. Till it is deleted, Muslims do believe that Jesus (Peace be upon him) (Issa^) the son of Lady Marry, would come back and Muslims are ordered to be his loyal followers and soldiers till the Day of Judgment.
That leaves an unknown amount of time either not following anybody, nobody or somebody else in terms of religious believe. Where are the localities geared towards until that event happens?
I remember during the height of the Catholics vs the Protestants in Northern Ireland they would interview both sides, I could not tell them apart by their accents, dress or mannerisms. But they could and they would have killed each other if put in the same room. Abraham is sacred to all three great religions, but you don't get a lot of mileage with that.

Return to “Off-Topic”