Nobody but Ilhan Abdullahi Omar

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 72

Re: Nobody but Ilhan Abdullahi Omar

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Beiruty wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:07 pm See the wall of seperation, the never ending Palestinian homes demolition and the expansion of settlements on Arabs land
It is Israel's policy to bull doze the homes of terrorists as a deterrent. But the Palestinian terrorists receive money from Iran (much of it the cash gifted by Obama) and they pay each terrorist and the family of the terrorist a stipend for life. Killing Jews is good business for the Palestinian Arabs.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Beiruty »

Bitter Clinger wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:14 pm
Beiruty wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:18 pm Bitter, Isreal state has to either give the Arabs land back and recognize the right of Palestinians or there is no peace.
If you think this will never happen in our lifetime, then give the Palestinian under occupation the same rights of all other Isaeli citizens
We have already covered this ground in this post. Repeating it will not make it true.
So you never expressed your best solution for Palestine. I am afraid you are with extreme right wing group calling for deportation all Palestinians from their home land
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

mojo84
Posts in topic: 33

Post by mojo84 »

It's been fun and educational. I think I'm done for the night. I'll leave it to you experts.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Beiruty wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:18 pm
Bitter Clinger wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:14 pm
Beiruty wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:18 pm Bitter, Isreal state has to either give the Arabs land back and recognize the right of Palestinians or there is no peace.
If you think this will never happen in our lifetime, then give the Palestinian under occupation the same rights of all other Isaeli citizens
We have already covered this ground in this post. Repeating it will not make it true.
So you never expressed your best solution for Palestine. I am afraid you are with extreme right wing group calling for deportation all Palestinians from their home land
My solution, which I have already stated, is for the Arabs to put down their homemade shrapnel exploding rockets, suicide vests, knives and terror tunnels and join modernity at which time Israel will welcome them with open arms. But until they stop trying to murder the Jews and "push them into the sea" how can there be any peace? Peace for the Palestinian Arabs is the equivalent of the Nazi "Juden rein". As for "deportation" that is a false construct with no basis in fact, past or present.
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Ok I am good with one state solution with citizenship rights for all Palestinians
Beiruty,

Lynyrd
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Lynyrd »

Beiruty wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:39 pm Ok I am good with one state solution with citizenship rights for all Palestinians
As long as they fire rockets, I have no sympathy at all. I would punish anyone who fired rockets into my land. There will be no peace, or citizenship as long as lawless animal behavior is the norm.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 12

Post by RoyGBiv »

Maybe the Palestinians should start the ball rolling by recognizing Israels right to exist and stop with their terror attacks?

Seems to me that Israel has been patient to the point of pain. For how long would we tolerate terror attacks coming over the Mexico border, killing people in El Paso?

What, exactly, have the Palestinians offered in an attempt to bring peace? Nothing. Nothing but continued threats to destroy Israel. Israel would be a willing partner in an honest peace effort. Is that not plain to see?
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

apostate
Posts in topic: 6

Post by apostate »

philip964 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:18 pm https://news.yahoo.com/indonesias-aceh- ... 11375.html

Amorous couples publicly whipped.
She's from Somalia.

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

99% reduction in Palestinian homicide bombings since that wall was built. I'm all for it.

apostate
Posts in topic: 6

Post by apostate »

To quote some earlier posts:
"And I will set thy bounds from the Red Sea even unto the Mediterranean Sea, and from the Wilderness unto the River: for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand; and thou shalt drive them out before thee."
- Exodus 23:31
the Qur'an specifies that the Land of Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people, that God Himself gave that Land to them as heritage and ordered them to live therein. It also announces that – before the end of the time – the Jewish people will come from many different countries to retake possession of that heritage of theirs. Whoever denies this actually denies the Qur'an itself. If he is not a scholar, and in good faith believes what other people say about this issue, he is an ignorant Muslim. If, on the contrary, he is informed about the Qur'an and openly opposes it, he ceases to be a Muslim.
Taking all of that into consideration, both the Bible and the Qur'an appear to agree who is "occupying" land that isn't theirs, in defiance of divine providence.

And so, to get back on topic, is Ilhan Abdullahi Omar an ignorant Muslim or is she recanting Islam?

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

...and as I've made abundantly clear but never acknowledged, Arabs want Jews unequivocally wiped out from the "River to the Sea". It's the credo of Arabs and Persians world-wide. Israel could agree to make their country 9 miles wide and it still wouldn't be good enough for the Arab world. They would only capitalize on the added vulnerability of the Jewish state and attempt to terrorize Jews out of existence.

To assert that Israel would get peace from its neighbors for giving up land is either willfully naive or deceptive, or both. Playing dumb is more like it. Don't mess with Israel and you won't get your land taken away.

And also, good for the Trump administration for taking the position that the Golan Heights are part of Israel.

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Beiruty wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:39 pm Ok I am good with one state solution with citizenship rights for all Palestinians
So what? When are you going to acknowledge that the ONLY issue preventing that is fundamental Islamic terrorism?

You never answer the question, you always sidestep and simply keep repeating your formulaic rhetoric. It becomes a very disappointing and tedious discussion when you refuse to debate the real issue.

I know that you can do better if you so choose.
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Bitter Clinger wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:17 am
So what? When are you going to acknowledge that the ONLY issue preventing that is fundamental Islamic terrorism?

You never answer the question, you always sidestep and simply keep repeating your formulaic rhetoric. It becomes a very disappointing and tedious discussion when you refuse to debate the real issue.

Please do not keep clinging on excuses and ifs and buts.
I am not a Palestinian.
I am not an islamist extremist.
I am just a person trying to propose an equitable peace solution. Offering money would not be the answer for Palestinians .

Israel has to choose one of 2 choices described above. In one state solutions, all who lived on that land has the same rights. And, since each Jew who would like immigrate to Israel has the immediate right for citizenship. So is the case for all Palestinians.
BTW, when a one state solution is offered, all the parties would be on the table. Israel's government has the tendencies to not talk to anyone but those who would follow their edicts.

Oslo is dead.
Arafat is dead.
Soon President Abass would be dead.
However, Palestine youth would grow to be the next generation demanding their rights.
Beiruty,

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Beiruty wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:02 am
Bitter Clinger wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:17 am

Please do not keep clinging on excuses and ifs and buts.
I am not a Palestinian.
I am not an islamist extremist.
I am just a person trying to propose an equitable peace solution. Offering money would not be the answer for Palestinians .

Israel has to choose one of 2 choices described above. In one state solutions, all who lived on that land has the same rights. And, since each Jew who would like immigrate to Israel has the immediate right for citizenship. So is the case for all Palestinians.
BTW, when a one state solution is offered, all the parties would be on the table. Israel's government has the tendencies to not talk to anyone but those who would follow their edicts.

Oslo is dead.
Arafat is dead.
Soon President Abass would be dead.
However, Palestine youth would grow to be the next generation demanding their rights.
All good to know. Arafat killed Oslo because peace would have cut off the flow of terror funds that he was skimming to line his own pockets.

When will you clearly and outright condemn terrorism?
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

I condemn terrorism.
Does it make you happy, bitter?
Beiruty,