printer fax scanner copier epson

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
powerboatr
Posts in topic: 3

printer fax scanner copier epson

Post by powerboatr »

I have an epson et 2720 printer, fax, copier scanner
it uses the tanks for ink which is fantastic.

my problem is the scanner. It has some real neat features with scanner software built in, but windows 10 will not allow it use the software. It forces me to scan using win 10 scanner program which IMO sucks big gravy. i use the printer over WIFI but have a cable to use it connected.

anyone know how to bypass the win 10 program and use my epson software? epson website has been less than ideal on solving it.

thanks
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

GeekwithaGun
Posts in topic: 1

Re: printer fax scanner copier epson

Post by GeekwithaGun »

You should have Epson utilities software on a cd/dvd disk to install and run from that. I have a Brother and an HP with their own scanner software. If you let windows configure it and did not use the epson utilities, that could be the issue. If you have a cd/dvd disk but no cd/dvd reader, you can go to the epson site and download for your specific printer/all in one model. This is the page I found for the model you mentioned: https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All- ... C11CH42201
NRA Life Member

Topic author
powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

GeekwithaGun wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:33 pm You should have Epson utilities software on a cd/dvd disk to install and run from that. I have a Brother and an HP with their own scanner software. If you let windows configure it and did not use the epson utilities, that could be the issue. If you have a cd/dvd disk but no cd/dvd reader, you can go to the epson site and download for your specific printer/all in one model. This is the page I found for the model you mentioned: https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All- ... C11CH42201
thanks i will try to reload it, never thought about that.

i see the software on my programs but it refuses to allow it to run.
will delete and retry
:tiphat:
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

thank you a million
that fixed it.

Return to “Off-Topic”