North Korean defector says 'even NK was not this nuts' after attending Ivy League school

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

North Korean defector says 'even NK was not this nuts' after attending Ivy League school

Post by Paladin »

North Korean defector says 'even North Korea was not this nuts' after attending Ivy League school
"The people here are just dying to give their rights and power to the government. That is what scares me the most," the human right activist said.

She accused American higher education institutions of stripping people's ability to think critically.

"In North Korea I literally believed that my Dear Leader [Kim Jong-un] was starving," she recalled. "He's the fattest guy - how can anyone believe that? And then somebody showed me a photo and said 'Look at him, he's the fattest guy. Other people are all thin.' And I was like, 'Oh my God, why did I not notice that he was fat?' Because I never learned how to think critically."

"That is what is happening in America," she continued. "People see things but they've just completely lost the ability to think critically."
"North Koreans, we don't have Internet, we don't have access to any of these great thinkers, we don't know anything. But here, while having everything, people choose to be brainwashed. And they deny it."
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

MaduroBU
Posts in topic: 1

Re: North Korean defector says 'even NK was not this nuts' after attending Ivy League school

Post by MaduroBU »

She is just another white supremacist defending her privilege. Clearly she needs to be sent for re-education.

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Re: North Korean defector says 'even NK was not this nuts' after attending Ivy League school

Post by Paladin »

My hat's off to her :tiphat:

Sounds like she might have gotten a better education at community college than Columbia.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Off-Topic”