Pearland shooting club

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
SewTexas
Posts in topic: 3

Pearland shooting club

Post by SewTexas »

Mr Cotton had said he would sponsor us for PSC, but he hasn't gotten back with me, he's maybe busy with the special session. Anyway, is there anyone else who can? is it too late? What are our options?
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

LTUME1978
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Pearland shooting club

Post by LTUME1978 »

You have a PM.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

PM sent.

Chas.

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

SewTexas wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:39 pm Mr Cotton had said he would sponsor us for PSC, but he hasn't gotten back with me, he's maybe busy with the special session. Anyway, is there anyone else who can? is it too late? What are our options?
I'm sure he'll get back to you. You may need to PM him. Out of curiosity did you attend a meet-up of some forum members at Elm Forks Shooting Range a few years back? You screen name rings a bell.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Topic author
SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

puma guy wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:02 am
SewTexas wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:39 pm Mr Cotton had said he would sponsor us for PSC, but he hasn't gotten back with me, he's maybe busy with the special session. Anyway, is there anyone else who can? is it too late? What are our options?
I'm sure he'll get back to you. You may need to PM him. Out of curiosity did you attend a meet-up of some forum members at Elm Forks Shooting Range a few years back? You screen name rings a bell.
I think we're probably getting it taken care of now. I was just getting nervous because I know the deadline is getting really close.
My husband and I went to a meet-up at an outdoor range about 5 or 6 years ago? I can't even remember how long ago now, lol. We went to Krause's for lunch, I remember that because I bought a cap, :coolgleamA:
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

SewTexas wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:08 pm
I think we're probably getting it taken care of now. I was just getting nervous because I know the deadline is getting really close.
My husband and I went to a meet-up at an outdoor range about 5 or 6 years ago? I can't even remember how long ago now, lol. We went to Krause's for lunch, I remember that because I bought a cap, :coolgleamA:
The Krause's I'm familiar with is in New Braunfels and Elm Fork is in North Dallas so I guess it wasn't you. Glad you're getting set up fro PSC. It's the best range in Texas as far as I'm concerned.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

The deadline is for current members to renew. New Member Orientations don't begin until after renewal closes. We have to know the number of people who didn't renew to set the number slots available to new folks.

Chas.

Topic author
SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

Charles L. Cotton wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:05 pm
The deadline is for current members to renew. New Member Orientations don't begin until after renewal closes. We have to know the number of people who didn't renew to set the number slots available to new folks.

Chas.
ah! ok, I guess I read that part wrong. thank you for the clarification.
~Tracy

Return to “Off-Topic”