General Milley

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 8

General Milley

Post by philip964 »

In the old days people would hang for this.

barnett
Posts in topic: 1

Re: General Milley

Post by barnett »

He’ll probably get the Nobel Peace Prize.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Paladin »

Beyond my belief, every day my opinion of Milley gets lower. How is this man allowed to walk free???
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Paladin wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:05 pm Beyond my belief, every day my opinion of Milley gets lower. How is this man allowed to walk free???
Treasonous scum. Disgrace to the uniform. He should be tried and hung.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grayling813 »

Traitor, should be court martialed and executed.

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 7

Post by powerboatr »

it started during clinton years, was sort of half fixed under bush, but he fired so many officers that the navy was left with promoting many that would not otherwise even be looked at, then obam finished the killing off of senior leadership , replacing them with yes men and liberals

just my .02
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 3

Post by ScottDLS »

Did you hear Khloe K is pregnant again?

And Joe is running out of patience with all of us.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

ScottDLS wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:21 pm Did you hear Khloe K is pregnant again?
Who really cars? Besides the 47% of the US population previously identified by Romney, that is.
Good.

And no, this does not distract me from the fact that Milley is a traitor and clearly violated the Logan Act. Which did not distract me from the fact that Biden issued illegal COVID mandate orders, after specifically promising he would not. Which did not distract me from the way Biden messed up the withdrawal from Afghanistan that resulted in 13 dead military personnel and hundreds (or more) American citizens and our allies being abandoned behind enemy lines.

And that is all within the last month.
Steve Rothstein

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 3

Post by ScottDLS »

srothstein wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:04 pm
ScottDLS wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:21 pm Did you hear Khloe K is pregnant again?
Who really cars? Besides the 47% of the US population previously identified by Romney, that is.
Good.

And no, this does not distract me from the fact that Milley is a traitor and clearly violated the Logan Act. Which did not distract me from the fact that Biden issued illegal COVID mandate orders, after specifically promising he would not. Which did not distract me from the way Biden messed up the withdrawal from Afghanistan that resulted in 13 dead military personnel and hundreds (or more) American citizens and our allies being abandoned behind enemy lines.

And that is all within the last month.
The Logan Act (likely unconstitutional) would be the most minor violation by Benedict Milley. While probably not meeting the the legal/constitutional definition of treason, it certainly meets that of sedition, and perhaps mutiny under UCMJ and plenty of other laws.

So who do you think is the baby daddy for Khloe's new bun in the oven? :smilelol5:

ETA: And nothing is going to happen to him. He is already being praised by the media and Democrats (redundant). Move along and check your Facebook page.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

bbhack

Post by bbhack »

Why is it never noted that the Chiefs of Staff have no command authority?????????

Can I help build that wooden thingy?
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 8

Post by philip964 »

https://www.rt.com/usa/534833-milley-book-trump-coup/

Closer to a Coup than anything that happened on Jan. 6 th.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:09 am https://www.rt.com/usa/534833-milley-book-trump-coup/

Closer to a Coup than anything that happened on Jan. 6 th.
With all the information available it is clear that Milley was part of a Coup against Trump. It is a well established fact that Trump kept America out of any new wars, so no need to talk to China. It is a well established fact that Jan 6th was not a Coup attempt, per the FBI, no one (except their people who are un-indicted) was running Jan 6th. It is now accused that the military, under Milley, was no longer under civilian control. Even LTC Alexander Vindman agrees:

‘Extremely Dangerous Precedent’: Alexander Vindman Says Milley ‘Must Resign’ If He Skirted Chain Of Command
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

AF-Odin

Post by AF-Odin »

I served under Milley for a time. Have several stories I would like to share, but can't. Suffice it to say that of the nine III Corps Commanders I worked for while on active duty and as a DA civilian, in my opinion he was definitely in the bottom two.
AF-Odin
Texas LTC, SSC & FRC Instructor
NRA Pistol, Home Firearms Safety, Personal Protection in the Home Instructor & RSO
NRA & TSRA Life Member

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 7

Post by powerboatr »

AF-Odin wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:01 am I served under Milley for a time. Have several stories I would like to share, but can't. Suffice it to say that of the nine III Corps Commanders I worked for while on active duty and as a DA civilian, in my opinion he was definitely in the bottom two.
ditto
my time as a army contractor in huntsville al.....i can add a few more to the bottom row of turkey buzzards
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Milley Responds, Claims Usurping Presidential Power To Give Enemy Advance Notice Just Part Of 'Regular Communications'
if he doesn't deny the conversation as it was reported, then it's an admission.

Return to “Off-Topic”