General Milley

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 3

Re: General Milley

Post by ScottDLS »

Well Raggedy Jen the press secretary just confirmed that the military undermining civilian control is A OK, as long as the POTUS is a Republican.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 8

Post by philip964 »

I’m sure everyone realizes that with this communication to China, with another phone call he could have started World War 3 all on his own.

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 7

Post by powerboatr »

ScottDLS wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:46 pm Well Raggedy Jen the press secretary just confirmed that the military undermining civilian control is A OK, as long as the POTUS is a Republican.
yep they pretty much tried that at every turn under trump..
unreal at how far our system has skewed
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Paladin wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:05 pm Beyond my belief, every day my opinion of Milley gets lower. How is this man allowed to walk free???
He’s a democrat.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

srothstein wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:04 pm And that is all within the last month.
He does have a prodigious capacity for cretinous behavior, does he not?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Ruark
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Ruark »

He's a classic example that just because one has served in the military, even heroically, that doesn't mean he'll make a good politician. Milley has a Bronze Star with 3 oak leaf clusters, was in Special Forces, Rangers, was a Master Parachutist and Special Operations Diver. Yet look how he turned out.... So these days, when I hear people making a big whoopity-do about how some politician or presidential candidate "served in the military," I don't give a crap, it means nothing.
-Ruark

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Ruark wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:15 pm He's a classic example that just because one has served in the military, even heroically, that doesn't mean he'll make a good politician. Milley has a Bronze Star with 3 oak leaf clusters, was in Special Forces, Rangers, was a Master Parachutist and Special Operations Diver. Yet look how he turned out.... So these days, when I hear people making a big whoopity-do about how some politician or presidential candidate "served in the military," I don't give a crap, it means nothing.
yup look at how our boy dan cresnshaw has turned out,
i sure thought he would be a trail blazer
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

flechero

Post by flechero »

powerboatr wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:41 pm yup look at how our boy Dan Cresnshaw has turned out,
You are assuming one good congresscritter can do it alone. Crenshaw is good, when compared to the rest of our politicians. It's difficult to shine when you are covered in splattered poop from all around you.

I wish we'd spend our collective efforts frowning on those that are ultra lib, progressive and really suck, not those that are actually on our side. :tiphat:

grnamin

Post by grnamin »

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

flechero wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:27 am
powerboatr wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:41 pm yup look at how our boy Dan Cresnshaw has turned out,
You are assuming one good congresscritter can do it alone. Crenshaw is good, when compared to the rest of our politicians. It's difficult to shine when you are covered in splattered poop from all around you.

I wish we'd spend our collective efforts frowning on those that are ultra lib, progressive and really suck, not those that are actually on our side. :tiphat:
i expect him as well as all texas reps to stand up every day in congress and demand impeachment of biden and investigation of the ukraine issues
just like al green did for 4 years. way past time to take off gloves

2farnorth

Post by 2farnorth »

I believe that Miley's actions gave precedence to anyone who disagrees with the CINC to give the enemy a heads up..... He better get prosecuted, Look what they did to Flynn who did nothing wrong.
N5PNZ

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

This Administration has no use for the rule of law so no one should expect a lot.

longtooth
Posts in topic: 3

Post by longtooth »

carlson1 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:05 pm This Administration has no use for the rule of law so no one should expect a lot.
I have been preaching & praying for several years for our land to return to the God of our Founding Fathers and to the rule of Law.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

DEB

Post by DEB »

Ruark wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:15 pm He's a classic example that just because one has served in the military, even heroically, that doesn't mean he'll make a good politician. Milley has a Bronze Star with 3 oak leaf clusters, was in Special Forces, Rangers, was a Master Parachutist and Special Operations Diver. Yet look how he turned out.... So these days, when I hear people making a big whoopity-do about how some politician or presidential candidate "served in the military," I don't give a crap, it means nothing.
I have been told that the quickest way to get a Purple Heart in Iraq, was to stand between Milley and a Reporter.
Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt"
DEB=Daniel E Bertram
U.S. Army Retired, (Sapper). VFW Life Member.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

I'd like to see Trump win Reelection and Milley get a Very Public Court marshal
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “Off-Topic”