A Ukraine and Russia post

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Paladin
Posts in topic: 19

Re: A Ukraine and Russia post

Post by Paladin »

8 In 10 Americans Worried Biden's Bumbling Will Lead To Nuclear War; New Poll Finds
An NBC poll released Sunday revealed that 55 percent of respondents disapprove of Biden’s performance, meaning Biden has seen a 3-percentage-point drop in job approval since January....A further 8 in 10 say they are worried mishandling of the crisis will lead to NUCLEAR WAR.
Any doubt has been removed: the Biden Admin's goal is not to mitigate conflict in Ukraine, but further inflame it. Rejecting ceasefire negotiations, dumping vast amounts weapons, engineering more NATO expansion, threatening to send troops, and now even threatening to depose Putin
The only plus side I've seen to this is that now even the ANTI-gunners are now interested in firearms training.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 28

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Paladin wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:05 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:14 pm The whole war situation is a replica of the movie, "Wag The Dog". We are all getting destroyed at gas pumps and grocery stores and all the MSM talks about is Ukraine.

Joe Biden bragged today about the increase in jobs and GDP as if he had something to do with it. Are people really this stupid? He is taking credit for the jobs picking up in the year after the government put the whole economy on shut down.
My wife and I talked about this and we are concerned. It seems that the so called "world leaders" are the ones who should all be in jail and it is sobering to think than anyone in their right mind actually believes their transparent lies or falls for their distractions.

Right at this moment there is overwhelming legal evidence that Hunter and Joe should be sharing a cell together... with Hillary in a neighboring prison wing.
She should be in the same cell with them. No reason they should each have any relief from the other two.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 17

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Paladin wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:05 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:14 pm The whole war situation is a replica of the movie, "Wag The Dog". We are all getting destroyed at gas pumps and grocery stores and all the MSM talks about is Ukraine.

Joe Biden bragged today about the increase in jobs and GDP as if he had something to do with it. Are people really this stupid? He is taking credit for the jobs picking up in the year after the government put the whole economy on shut down.
My wife and I talked about this and we are concerned. It seems that the so called "world leaders" are the ones who should all be in jail and it is sobering to think than anyone in their right mind actually believes their transparent lies or falls for their distractions.

Right at this moment there is overwhelming legal evidence that Hunter and Joe should be sharing a cell together... with Hillary in a neighboring prison wing.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Paladin
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Paladin »

In case anyone missed this:

Tucker Carlson: 25th Amendment Must Be Invoked Before Biden Triggers WWIII

As always, Tucker says what I think better than I could express myself. God Bless him.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

extremist
Posts in topic: 13

Post by extremist »

I think there's some truth in this essay.

https://dailyreckoning.com/rickards-ive ... many-lies/
TX LTC Instructor, NRA Endowment Life Member, USPSA CRO
NRA Handgun/Rifle/Shotgun/Home Firearm Safety, Chief Range Safety Officer

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

extremist wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:06 pm I think there's some truth in this essay.

Maybe some, but it’s mostly manure.

A SOVEREIGN nation makes its own decisions about with whom it will choose to ally itself. If that nation chooses an alliance that is not regarded as favorable by one of its neighbors, that is NOT a "provocation". The use of that word is the kind of bovine manure used by despots like Putin to "justify" their illegal aggressions. An example of a real provocation would be if Ukraine had begun jamming Russian communications networks, or had hacked into and attempted to take down Russia’s Ministry of Defense computer systems, or had planted a bomb in a Syrian nightclub known to be frequented by Russian soldiers. THOSE would be real provocations, perhaps justifying a Russian military intervention into Ukraine. Maybe.

But Ukraine has not done those things. All Ukraine has done was to be favorable to joining an alliance that Russia prefers they didn’t. But it’s not Russia's right to determine the outcome. Russia can seek to influence the decision-making process through diplomacy. And please note: Ukraine has been a sovereign nation for 32 years…and to this day has never actually been invited to join NATO. But at the end of the day, it is 100% Ukraine's right as a SOVEREIGN nation to decide its own direction for itself, and Russia has zero right to invade Ukraine.

NONE.

If you don’t believe that, then don’t ever talk to me about American sovereignty, or State sovereignty, or Texan sovereignty, because you obviously don’t believe in those things either.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sovereignty
Definition of sovereignty
1a : supreme power especially over a body politic
b : freedom from external control : AUTONOMY
c : controlling influence
2 : one that is sovereign
especially : an autonomous state
Ukraine is an autonomous sovereign state. Russia is a rogue nation, which has invented preposterous reasons to justify its aggressions. Oh, and Putin is a pig.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

eyedoc
Posts in topic: 14

Post by eyedoc »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:18 pm
extremist wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:06 pm I think there's some truth in this essay.

Maybe some, but it’s mostly manure.

A SOVEREIGN nation makes its own decisions about with whom it will choose to ally itself. If that nation chooses an alliance that is not regarded as favorable by one of its neighbors, that is NOT a "provocation". The use of that word is the kind of bovine manure used by despots like Putin to "justify" their illegal aggressions. An example of a real provocation would be if Ukraine had begun jamming Russian communications networks, or had hacked into and attempted to take down Russia’s Ministry of Defense computer systems, or had planted a bomb in a Syrian nightclub known to be frequented by Russian soldiers. THOSE would be real provocations, perhaps justifying a Russian military intervention into Ukraine. Maybe.

But Ukraine has not done those things. All Ukraine has done was to be favorable to joining an alliance that Russia prefers they didn’t. But it’s not Russia's right to determine the outcome. Russia can seek to influence the decision-making process through diplomacy. And please note: Ukraine has been a sovereign nation for 32 years…and to this day has never actually been invited to join NATO. But at the end of the day, it is 100% Ukraine's right as a SOVEREIGN nation to decide its own direction for itself, and Russia has zero right to invade Ukraine.

NONE.

If you don’t believe that, then don’t ever talk to me about American sovereignty, or State sovereignty, or Texan sovereignty, because you obviously don’t believe in those things either.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sovereignty
Definition of sovereignty
1a : supreme power especially over a body politic
b : freedom from external control : AUTONOMY
c : controlling influence
2 : one that is sovereign
especially : an autonomous state
Ukraine is an autonomous sovereign state. Russia is a rogue nation, which has invented preposterous reasons to justify its aggressions. Oh, and Putin is a pig.
:iagree: :cheers2:

extremist

Post by extremist »

We are not going to agree. Here's another interesting view.

https://occidentaldissent.com/2022/04/0 ... stone-age/

eyedoc
Posts in topic: 14

Post by eyedoc »

extremist wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:16 am We are not going to agree. Here's another interesting view.

Hunter Wallace is a pen name of Bradley Griffin. This is who wrote that piece.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... an-griffin

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opinion/ ... story.html

About Bradley Dean Griffin
Brad Griffin is the proprietor of Occidental Dissent (OD), a blog devoted to white nationalism. Griffin has reported on the movement’s happenings — from street demonstrations to infighting — with a dedication that has yielded him one of the most loyal followings among white nationalist websites. Griffin has been both a staunch critic of, and one of the most prolific participants in, the scores of online feuds between white nationalism’s various camps.

In his own words
“Personally, I want to create a Jew-free, White ethnostate in North America. That’s why I call myself a White Nationalist.”
— “C of CC Under the Microscope,” Occidental Dissent, June 8, 2010

“I was committed to ‘free speech’ back then when I was a naïve college student.”
— MajorityRights.com, September 14, 2011

“A serious movement doesn’t have time to debate inane questions like ‘should slavery be restored in the 21st century’ or ‘should non-Anglos be sterilized’ or ‘should all the non-Whites be exterminated’ or ‘should abortion be legalized to cull the black population,’ etc., etc. Every single one of these red herrings drives a wedge and would contribute to our stigmatization and marginalization.”
— “What Is A Southerner?” Occidental Dissent, February 17, 2017

“Powerful Jews oppose the assertion of White identity while encouraging the expression of every other identity in order to weaken Whites!”
— Twitter, June 29, 2017

"The police in Charlottesville stood down and didn't do their jobs, and deliberately allowed anarchy to reign in the streets. They persuaded us to come to Lee Park unarmed for our peaceful event while secretly ceding control of the streets to violent Antifa."
— Occidental Dissent, August 14, 2017

Background
Griffin grew up in Eufaula, Alabama. In 2000, he enrolled at Auburn University where, as a sophomore, he explicitly entered the world of white nationalism after reading Pat Buchanan’s The Death of the West: How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil our Culture and Civilization. Griffin claims that his time growing up in Alabama’s Black Belt region instilled in him the belief that “race existed and that racial differences were real,” that there was a “connection between racial identity and politics” and that he had “populist instincts.” Buchanan, according to Griffin, was responsible for his interest in “changing racial and cultural differences” and, ultimately, for his being "red-pilled" after coming to believe that “Western civilization as a whole was dying and that a great historical event was unfolding within [his] lifetime.”

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

extremist wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:16 am We are not going to agree. Here's another interesting view.

You’re right. We’re not going to agree…but keep being an apologist. It’s a real good look for you. As eyedoc has pointed out, you should consider for whom else you are also apologizing.
eyedoc wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:25 am
extremist wrote: We are not going to agree. Here's another interesting view.

Hunter Wallace is a pen name of Bradley Griffin. This is who wrote that piece.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... an-griffin

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opinion/ ... story.html

About Bradley Dean Griffin
Brad Griffin is the proprietor of Occidental Dissent (OD), a blog devoted to white nationalism. Griffin has reported on the movement’s happenings — from street demonstrations to infighting — with a dedication that has yielded him one of the most loyal followings among white nationalist websites. Griffin has been both a staunch critic of, and one of the most prolific participants in, the scores of online feuds between white nationalism’s various camps.

In his own words
“Personally, I want to create a Jew-free, White ethnostate in North America. That’s why I call myself a White Nationalist.”
— “C of CC Under the Microscope,” Occidental Dissent, June 8, 2010

“I was committed to ‘free speech’ back then when I was a naïve college student.”
— MajorityRights.com, September 14, 2011

“A serious movement doesn’t have time to debate inane questions like ‘should slavery be restored in the 21st century’ or ‘should non-Anglos be sterilized’ or ‘should all the non-Whites be exterminated’ or ‘should abortion be legalized to cull the black population,’ etc., etc. Every single one of these red herrings drives a wedge and would contribute to our stigmatization and marginalization.”
— “What Is A Southerner?” Occidental Dissent, February 17, 2017

“Powerful Jews oppose the assertion of White identity while encouraging the expression of every other identity in order to weaken Whites!”
— Twitter, June 29, 2017

"The police in Charlottesville stood down and didn't do their jobs, and deliberately allowed anarchy to reign in the streets. They persuaded us to come to Lee Park unarmed for our peaceful event while secretly ceding control of the streets to violent Antifa."
— Occidental Dissent, August 14, 2017

Background
Griffin grew up in Eufaula, Alabama. In 2000, he enrolled at Auburn University where, as a sophomore, he explicitly entered the world of white nationalism after reading Pat Buchanan’s The Death of the West: How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil our Culture and Civilization. Griffin claims that his time growing up in Alabama’s Black Belt region instilled in him the belief that “race existed and that racial differences were real,” that there was a “connection between racial identity and politics” and that he had “populist instincts.” Buchanan, according to Griffin, was responsible for his interest in “changing racial and cultural differences” and, ultimately, for his being "red-pilled" after coming to believe that “Western civilization as a whole was dying and that a great historical event was unfolding within [his] lifetime.”
I have never yet in any of these discussions claimed that Ukraine is a nation free of corruption and filled with saints. I know this first hand from attempts to hack my own websites over the years from IP addresses originating in Ukraine. But…the exact same things are true about the United States. We are neither free of corruption nor filled with saints, and some hacking attempts against my own websites have IP addresses originating in the United States. The United States is a sovereign nation. Any attack upon it should be responded to with maximum force against the aggressor…and any "provocations" claimed by an aggressor to "justify" such an invasion are to be dismissed with prejudice as intellectually vapid crap. To agree with and support such an invasion would be treasonous for ANY American citizen.

Ukraine has the same rights in the matter that we have. The fact that they were once part of the Soviet empire is NOT a valid argument against this notion…not to mention that the USSR—of which Ukraine had been a part 32 years ago—no longer even exists as a national entity. Russia…a subset of the former USSR…has no lawful rights of empire over Ukraine. None. WE were once part of the British Empire. Are you suggesting that Britain's attacks on US shipping, their impressing of American sailors at sea, and their burning of Washington DC in 1812 were justified because we had been a colony just 36 years earlier? Are you suggesting that American military responses in defense against these illegal depredations were illegitimate?

Seriously?

If a sovereign nation is wrong for defending itself from an unprovoked invasion by an expansionist bullying neighbor, then the one deciding that wrongness should examine their moral compass.

[sarcasm]By all means, let’s invade Canada because Trudeau is a commie simp, and Mexico because they encourage mass illegal immigration into our nation. I’ll expect you to be first in line at the recruiter's office.[/sarcasm]

#TINVOWOOT

03Lightningrocks

Yeah...I am going to have trouble with any belief that Russia was somehow justified in their attempt to conquer Ukraine. Any part of Ukraine.

extremist

Post by extremist »

I'm not an apologist for anyone, Trump, Putin, Russia, Ukraine, Biden, or AOC. I just have my eyes wide open and don't believe anything the media or the government tells me.

Done here on this thread.

philip964
Posts in topic: 29

Post by philip964 »

https://www.businessinsider.com/elite-u ... ian-2022-4

Elite drone unit of 30 people have crippled Russian forces.

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

extremist wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:47 am I'm not an apologist for anyone, Trump, Putin, Russia, Ukraine, Biden, or AOC. I just have my eyes wide open and don't believe anything the media or the government tells me.

YOU are the one who said that Russia's aggression was justified because Ukraine had "provoked" it. Are you backtracking now?

Here extremist…this is for you… Your pals on behalf of whose invasion you’ve been advocating, have been committing repeated war crimes against innocent civilians who are trying to escape. These ones were deliberately gunned down by Russians as they were trying to flee from the battle. The elderly. Young married couples. Families. Even their dogs. In your book, this is justified, because "reasons". I'm posting links rather than embedding the videos. Enjoy the visuals. I hope they haunt you. The Russian army are savages, and they’re governed by a fascist pig. God will judge us all, but what Russia is doing is completely beyond redemption.

https://youtu.be/vmNole9dQRU

https://youtu.be/OV0HgDRw2co

https://youtu.be/Mb3_R__r7Go

Every single one of these people (and their pets) would still be alive today if Putin weren’t demonically possessed. But keep defending him.

#TINVOWOOT

03Lightningrocks

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:53 pm
extremist wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:47 am I'm not an apologist for anyone, Trump, Putin, Russia, Ukraine, Biden, or AOC. I just have my eyes wide open and don't believe anything the media or the government tells me.

YOU are the one who said that Russia's aggression was justified because Ukraine had "provoked" it. Are you backtracking now?

Here extremist…this is for you… Your pals on behalf of whose invasion you’ve been advocating, have been committing repeated war crimes against innocent civilians who are trying to escape. These ones were deliberately gunned down by Russians as they were trying to flee from the battle. The elderly. Young married couples. Families. Even their dogs. In your book, this is justified, because "reasons". I'm posting links rather than embedding the videos. Enjoy the visuals. I hope they haunt you. The Russian army are savages, and they’re governed by a fascist pig. God will judge us all, but what Russia is doing is completely beyond redemption.

https://youtu.be/vmNole9dQRU

https://youtu.be/OV0HgDRw2co

https://youtu.be/Mb3_R__r7Go

Every single one of these people (and their pets) would still be alive today if Putin weren’t demonically possessed. But keep defending him.
Putin is a psychopath and his army is reflective of him. I would refer to them as a bunch of animals, but that would be insulting to animals. Maybe monsters better describes them. Their behavior sickens me to the very depths of my soul.

Return to “Off-Topic”