SCOTUS

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

G.A. Heath
Posts in topic: 1

Re: SCOTUS

Post by G.A. Heath »

From what I understand he approached the justice's residence, spotted two U.S. Marshalls who were on security detail, and left the scene. A little while later he called himself in.
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

This thing doesn't smell right.

Guy travels across the country, rolls up to the judge's house Deadpool style with a bag of weapons, but doesn't forget them in the cab, then sees the cops and decides to just turn himself in and confess? Why not just go home? This doesn't smell right at all.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

C-dub wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:46 am This thing doesn't smell right.

Guy travels across the country, rolls up to the judge's house Deadpool style with a bag of weapons, but doesn't forget them in the cab, then sees the cops and decides to just turn himself in and confess? Why not just go home? This doesn't smell right at all.
:iagree:

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 12

Post by powerboatr »

C-dub wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:46 am This thing doesn't smell right.

yup my bingo light was going off as well.
planned and he chickened out and now the sender will try to clean it up and he accidentally pulls an Epstein
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

philip964 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:40 am https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/24/roe-v-w ... ights.html

Ends abortion rights on federal level now up to states to decide.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
As it should have been all long!

puma guy
Posts in topic: 3

Post by puma guy »

philip964 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:40 am https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/24/roe-v-w ... ights.html

Oh! My! The world is coming to an end as we know it! Libs are wailing and gnashing their teeth to be sure. First POTUS rules NY gun law as unconstitutional and now states will be in charge of what should have been under their purview all along. Someone please alert Chicken Little to sound the alarm. "rlol"
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Rafe
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Rafe »

Pelosi at the podium moments ago. I'm only paraphrasing here based on what I hear, so this isn't a quotation. We undoubtedly will see the actual video someplace soon.

Paraphrasing Pelosi: This is a disgrace. That the Supreme Court yesterday says that it can overturn states' rights and prohibit the states' ability to control gun violence--because it's a supposed constitutional right--and then the next day they abolish a constitutional right, a constitutional right that's been in place for 49 years. It's hypocritical.

Nancy Pelosi: Constitutional scholar. We're just the pernicious rabble she thinks can't read.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Rafe wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:08 am Pelosi at the podium moments ago. I'm only paraphrasing here based on what I hear, so this isn't a quotation. We undoubtedly will see the actual video someplace soon.

Paraphrasing Pelosi: This is a disgrace. That the Supreme Court yesterday says that it can overturn states' rights and prohibit the states' ability to control gun violence--because it's a supposed constitutional right--and then the next day they abolish a constitutional right, a constitutional right that's been in place for 49 years. It's hypocritical.

Nancy Pelosi: Constitutional scholar. We're just the pernicious rabble she thinks can't read.
like stated earlier, now elected critters are forced to either do something or shut up. they can no longer hide behind the supreme court.
no matter which side you are on, its a win for voters . now the critters have to create legislation with their name on it or shut up
facing a tough november...we shall see
its great that states have the right to listen to their voters and do what the voters want, not what dc wants
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

lizzy warren on cnn demanding brandon sign an EO NOW to put abortion clinics on all federal property..
she was going crazy.

why is is always KILL babies with congress, but never look at maybe saving a life?

tomneal
Posts in topic: 1

Post by tomneal »

I remember when parents said: "I'll give you something to cry about"

Justice Thomas gets to say: "Gun control is racist" on his birthday
and
the next day
the Supreme Court follows up with overturning Roe v Wade

Libs. are crying NOW!

Next:
Wickard v. Filburn

One can only hope.
See you at the range
NRA Life, TSRA Life, USPSA Life, Mensa (not worth $50 per year so it's expired)
Tom (Retired May 2019) Neal

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

I wonder if DOJ is looking to charge Jane’s Revenge group with domestic terrorism, and whether FBI is taking action now to curtail the so called “night of rage”, as promised by these lunatics. This group has already fire bombed, vandalized and terrorized pro-life establishments. They sure were on the ball with Proud Boys.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

parabelum wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:06 am I wonder if DOJ is looking to charge Jane’s Revenge group with domestic terrorism, and whether FBI is taking action now to curtail the so called “night of rage”, as promised by these lunatics. This group has already fire bombed, vandalized and terrorized pro-life establishments. They sure were on the ball with Proud Boys.
we know that answer...not with garland as head cop

Paladin
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Paladin »

parabelum wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:43 am

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
As it should have been all long!
:iagree:
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

My Facebook is blowing up with pro abortion anti SCOTUS stuff.

Comparing carrying a gun to carrying a baby to term.

Justice Roberts didn’t vote with the majority on overturning Roe.

This has put a target on the back of those five justices till January.

Blaming RBG for this ruling.

Roe v. Wade overturned: Liberal journalists rage at Ruth Bader Ginsburg for not retiring

https://www.foxnews.com/media/roe-v-wad ... g-retiring
Last edited by philip964 on Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Off-Topic”