2000 Mules - must watch and share

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
extremist
Posts in topic: 2

2000 Mules - must watch and share

Post by extremist »

It's up streaming now.

If you don't want to pay for it (you should, it deserves support), you can watch it here.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/dionichi/vie ... 8b1535f4f3
TX LTC Instructor, NRA Endowment Life Member, USPSA CRO
NRA Handgun/Rifle/Shotgun/Home Firearm Safety, Chief Range Safety Officer

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 1

Re: 2000 Mules - must watch and share

Post by Excaliber »

I watched it last night.

This is a fabulous piece of investigative work and is incontrovertible proof that the election was stolen - including Joe Biden's pre-election statement that he had the biggest most extensive voter fraud network ever in place.

It is a must-watch for any patriot.

Then the follow-on question: What will we do about it?
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Topic author
extremist
Posts in topic: 2

Post by extremist »

Email TX Sec of State, tell him we can't allow that to happen in Texas, don't know how widespread it was in 2020. If drop boxes are allowed, we the people are going to have to monitor them 24x7.
I emailed Tucker, Jesse and Hannity and asked if they were cowards for not covering 2000mules. I emailed Cornyn and Cruz and asked them what they were going to do about it.
TX LTC Instructor, NRA Endowment Life Member, USPSA CRO
NRA Handgun/Rifle/Shotgun/Home Firearm Safety, Chief Range Safety Officer

wil

Post by wil »

extremist wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 7:15 am Email TX Sec of State, tell him we can't allow that to happen in Texas, don't know how widespread it was in 2020. If drop boxes are allowed, we the people are going to have to monitor them 24x7.
I emailed Tucker, Jesse and Hannity and asked if they were cowards for not covering 2000mules. I emailed Cornyn and Cruz and asked them what they were going to do about it.
Bongino is covering it on his radio show.

Carlson and Hannity should be hammering this nightly on their shows, national level broadcast brings this to the public at large. Start making the public at large aware of the truth and start public pressure to do something about this.

We will see if they have the courage to do so.

I noticed the 'ministry of truth' was created just after this movie came out and they specifically mentioned 'election integrity'
in terms of so-called "misinformation"

If they are going to charge people or something for so-called "misinformation" now we have the evidence to prove it's the truth in the face of whatever that 'ministry of truth' tries to do.

LTUME1978

Post by LTUME1978 »

I agree that there were issues with the election and something needs to be done but it won't happen as long as the left controls both houses of congress. After the midterms, things may change (hope they do). If the conservatives get control of both houses along with enough senate seats to be able to convict in an impeachment trial, then things can change. If we get Rinos in the senate that won't vote for conviction, it will be time to get aggressive to get them removed from office and replaced with someone that will vote if there is evidence to do so (and it seems that there is that evidence). It is time to deal with the wicked left and restore our country to what our Founding Fathers envisioned.

orionengnr

Post by orionengnr »

Bought a copy of the CD from the 2000Mules website--all local theaters were sold out.
Waiting for the CD--D'Souza is a great American.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Paladin »

I bought the DVD. Was an outstanding watch!

For whatever reason I missed some of the impact the documentary is having: BIG ARIZONA FRAUD UPDATE: Law Enforcement Raids Nonprofits In ‘2000 Mules’ Ballot Trafficking Investigation – “Like Tweety Birds, They Sang”

The big question I had from the film was about what non-profits were involved. More on that here
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Excaliber wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 6:34 am Then the follow-on question: What will we do about it?
For my part, buy more ammo. LO-O-O-OTS of ammo. I’ll continue to vote my conscience, but I no longer believe that my votes will effect any kind of change. I don’t believe the situation can be reversed because there are far too many people in positions of power who don’t want it reversed. And it’s not just elected officials, but also the legions of deep state employees who have a vested interest in either maintaining the status quo, or pushing things even further toward the totalitarian left.

Sir John Glubb was right. So was Ben Franklin when In fact, in the case of his famous "A republic, if you can keep it" reply to (prominent society figure and wife of Philadelphia Mayor Samuel Powel) Elizabeth Willing Powel's question about what kind of new gov’t did we have, an important piece is left out.

She shot back with "And why not keep it?" … to which he replied, "Because the people, on tasting the dish, are always disposed to eat more of it than does them good."

I want a national divorce, and I think the sooner, the better.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

That is an excellent question about what we do about it.

For a time I was involved with local elections as a precinct chair and oversaw precinct voting. Volunteering for poll watching is another way to get involved keeping elections honest.

The film points out that it took lots of money to steal the election. We can fight back with money to keep the process honest.

I send regular checks to Judicial Watch who identifies problems and sues to clean up voter rolls across the country:

Judicial Watch Uncovers Millions on Dirty Voter Rolls!

Judicial Watch Settles North Carolina Voter Roll Lawsuit after State Removes over 430,000 Inactive Names from Rolls

In May I went down to the border to provide deeply discounted Pistol/LTC training to our Guardsman who are actively protecting our border. Keeping illegals out helps.

I've also been sharing the movie with friends and family. If we can wake up more independents and conservatives to the massive problems we are having with elections, that is helpful. Most people support honest elections, but too many still believe TV propaganda instead of their "lying" eyes.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

I think we also have to recognize that numerous government institutions are captured by organized crime and foreign interests. True the Vote's research has show that the effort to steal the 2020 election involved international NGO's, and one of the whistleblowers in Arizona called the group there doing the election fraud "The Mexican Mafia".

The People Crafting U.S. Policy Aren’t in America

The Chinese Communist Party is already here buying influence FBI Director Wray says scale of Chinese spying in the U.S. 'blew me away'

Dual citizen's in key positions like Department of State is an all too common occurrence.

Fixing places like Chicago, Philadelphia, California, and NY starts with honest government beholden to the people of America. I don't blame the people of Chicago, Philadelphia, California and NY so much as the criminals who have captured those places. We are reaching the point where the pushback against corruption can succeed: 2021: Virginia, New Jersey Governor Races, Battles Across America Set Tone 10 Months into Biden Era

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

TINVOWOOT
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

PriestTheRunner

Post by PriestTheRunner »

anygunanywhere wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:06 am TINVOWOOT
Agreed. If (when) nothing comes about, now they know to disguise themselves or destroy cameras, and not to take their phones with them (same as wearing gloves starting Dec 23rd...).

DAs and prosecutors wont have the manhood to handle this if my gut instinct is correct...

I'm ready for Texas to figure itself out. (Note: We have PAPER backups of ALL electronic votes, which you can review in person before it snips off and drops into the box).

No other countries allow mail-in voting, we shouldn't either. Armed forces can be an exception.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

PriestTheRunner wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:07 pm No other countries allow mail-in voting, we shouldn't either. Armed forces can be an exception.
Agreed!

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Looks like TINVOWOOT may have started:

Explosion Partially Destroys 'Creepy' Georgia Guidestones

mayor

Post by mayor »

anygunanywhere wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:06 am TINVOWOOT
Highjack! --- I HATE these internet acronyms.

Return to “Off-Topic”