"Ministry of Truth" - Biden goes all "1984" on us!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
surprise_i'm_armed
Posts in topic: 3
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

"Ministry of Truth" - Biden goes all "1984" on us!

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

The Biden administration's quest for leftist control of the American narrative is to be enforced by the new Misinformation Bureau.
You can't make this stuff up.

How presumptuous of the Dems to believe that they are the last and final word on what constitutes "truth" in this country!

The woman who is in charge of this new bureau is well documented for dispensing her own fake news.
But she will be charged with stomping on our First Amendment rights.

On Youtube, there is a set of satiric cultural narrative videos known as "Awaken with JP". He is a conservative, but with shoulder length red hair, and a bodybuilder physique, he is quite unique. He is a Texan (Austin maybe?). One of the shirts that he sells is "Make 1984 Fiction Again."
I second that emotion. His piece on "CRT/Critical Race Theory" is spot on. He has many other topics as well.

Across the USA, this November 2022, Republican candidates should have a field day, savaging their Demoncrat opponents who support the "Ministry of Truth".

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Re: "Ministry of Truth" - Biden goes all "1984" on us!

Post by philip964 »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:20 pm The Biden administration's quest for leftist control of the American narrative is to be enforced by the new Misinformation Bureau.
You can't make this stuff up.

How presumptuous of the Dems to believe that they are the last and final word on what constitutes "truth" in this country!

The woman who is in charge of this new bureau is well documented for dispensing her own fake news.
But she will be charged with stomping on our First Amendment rights.

On Youtube, there is a set of satiric cultural narrative videos known as "Awaken with JP". He is a conservative, but with shoulder length red hair, and a bodybuilder physique, he is quite unique. He is a Texan (Austin maybe?). One of the shirts that he sells is "Make 1984 Fiction Again."
I second that emotion. His piece on "CRT/Critical Race Theory" is spot on. He has many other topics as well.

Across the USA, this November 2022, Republican candidates should have a field day, savaging their Demoncrat opponents who support the "Ministry of Truth".

SIA
I actually thought it was all made up. That no American government in its right mind would even suggest such a thing.

Then I realized the current government is not in its right mind.

Please vote in November.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

:iagree: :patriot:

I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

philip964

Post by philip964 »

grnamin
Posts in topic: 1

Post by grnamin »

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

Yep! Truth and Joe Biden have seldom been in the same room together. There were 9.6 Million jobs lost from Covid alone, so 8.3 Million is still a net loss. There were actually many millions more lost that weren't recovered and millions are non participants in the workforce. And amid all the disastrous statistics he continues to postulate the economy is booming. He's even better at gaslighting than the mayor of Chicago. I'm shocked that Peppermint Patty wasn't made "Minister of Truth"; "War is Peace", "Freedom is Slavery", and "Ignorance is Strength."
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Topic author
surprise_i'm_armed
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

They ran the "Ministry of Truth" aka Misinformation Bureau up the flagpole and nobody saluted!! The Dems have shelved this horrible idea.
Hurray for common sense.

The woman who was to head this anti-First Amendment travesty boohoo'd that the Bureau was killed due to "misinformation."

No, you Marxist. It was killed because people started asking the obvious questions as to whose "truth" would be allowed.

Sorry you won't be able to silence conservative voices before your Democratic hats are handed to you this November 2022.
Correction: NOT sorry.

SIA

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:21 pm Correction: NOT sorry.

SIA
:iagree:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Ruark

Post by Ruark »

Yes, unemployment went down because post-covid businesses were opening back up and hiring people. Biden had nothing to do with it.
-Ruark

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

I don't believe for one minute that this concept is dead. It is officially "paused" while they try to figure out a different, less direct way to implement it. They NEED to suppress any information which is counter to their narrative because that narrative - on every subject that is covered by it - is indefensible. And they are very creative about their own disinformation. They have managed to get us to a point where a lot of people cannot or will not describe what a woman is. Our economy is in shambles and they need some way to keep people from talking about it. I can hardly wait to see what that is.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Topic author
surprise_i'm_armed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8XTDKDvmWk

The above link is to a 6:36 video by conservative commentator Paul Joseph Watson.

He has various videos with the leftie liberal woman, Nina Jankowicz (sp?), who was to run the Ministry of Truth, I mean the Misinformation Bureau.

She is one of those commies who can't even own up to being a lib. She maintains that she is not what everyone knows she is. I want to hurl.

She has such a punchable face too. There, I said it.

SIA

Return to “Off-Topic”