Replacement Theory

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Replacement Theory

Post by philip964 »

I had no idea this is now a theory, and it supposedly was the motive of the Buffalo shooter.

I really thought it was a fact.

So by inflating the US population with immigrants the Democratic party attempts to skew the elections in the future by poor people beholding to the Democrats for illegally allowing them to enter the country.

Apparently this is somewhere in the Buffalo shooters manifesto.

Chuck Schumer has apparently written to Fox News demanding that Tucker Carlson be stopped from saying this, to prevent further mass shootings by White Supremacists. He apparently has said it over 400 plus times on his show. Oh my.

Maybe instead we should stop illegal immigration.

Please vote in November.

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Replacement Theory

Post by chasfm11 »

As those of us who watch Carlson know, this latest apparently racially motivated attack is not a singular event but one of a series of events where race appears to have been a factor - in a mentally ill person. By definition, mentally ill people do not follow rational thought and this one had previously been identified as mentally ill. Bu following another trend, nothing was done to help him and society, through the inaction of it institutions, sat idly by until his mental demons harmed others. One of our local sheriffs said that he runs the largest mental health facility in the area - the county jail. He further stated that most of its inmates were mentally ill and that we wait for them to commit crimes and then lock them up.

The Parkland shooting never shoot have happened. This shooting never should have happened. What the mentally ill person is spouting or writing is far less important than the fact that they are mentally ill. But I don't expect our politicians to understand that. Based on their public statements, too many of them are mentally ill, too.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Chemist45

Post by Chemist45 »

Is it a theory? Isn't it called reality when it is happening?
Oh, and especially when the left is bragging about it:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2015 ... n-in-2044/

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Chemist45 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:52 pm Is it a theory? Isn't it called reality when it is happening?
Oh, and especially when the left is bragging about it:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2015 ... n-in-2044/
Wow from 2015. He’s ahead of his time.

From Facebook.
Attachments
5ADBE782-825B-4895-863A-6818CF8CB6F5.jpeg

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/white-supremacis ... 29684.html

More on the danger of white nationalists on social media.

Using code words.

Dang I don’t know any code words?

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

They revel in the prospect of a “white boy summer.”
What I revel in this summer is motorcycle riding, not having rolling black or brown outs, and smoking meat on my BGEs. Must be something wrong with me.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

bbhack
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bbhack »

A theory is something trying to explain something that looks true. A theorem is something that explains something that is true by axioms.

Axioms are things that are true and cannot be refuted.

So this title should be "Replacement Theorem".

https://grammarhow.com/theory-vs-theorem/
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

extremist

Post by extremist »

bbhack wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:33 am A theory is something trying to explain something that looks true. A theorem is something that explains something that is true by axioms.

Axioms are things that are true and cannot be refuted.

So this title should be "Replacement Theorem".

https://grammarhow.com/theory-vs-theorem/
Exactly, great point.
TX LTC Instructor, NRA Endowment Life Member, USPSA CRO
NRA Handgun/Rifle/Shotgun/Home Firearm Safety, Chief Range Safety Officer

extremist

Post by extremist »

A great video explaining it.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/redicetv/vie ... 444227a67c

Edit: Sorry, I should add a disclaimer that this video will make you sick and angry. :grumble
TX LTC Instructor, NRA Endowment Life Member, USPSA CRO
NRA Handgun/Rifle/Shotgun/Home Firearm Safety, Chief Range Safety Officer

bbhack

Post by bbhack »

extremist wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:30 pm A great video explaining it.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/redicetv/vie ... 444227a67c

Edit: Sorry, I should add a disclaimer that this video will make you sick and angry. :grumble
I watched some of this. I look for info, but when it comes from nests of Jew hate, more care is taken. If someone is a Jew hater, that does not mean they do not make good points, it just means you have to know that and filter your info. Nazis are Nazis.

When things are seen through a Christian filter, the race hatred falls away, but some of what the Jew haters say is true, and people have a hard time with that, because of the source. It may be our downfall that we cannot listen to words because we hate the speaker.

Andrew Torba (Gab) is a Christian, but Gab is hotbed of Jew hate. This is for clarification. These stories could and should exist without any mention of Jews, but I know they cannot help themselves. It always comes out.
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

I think "Gaslighting" is the term for what they are doing. Replacing whites, bragging about it, and denying it when we talk about it.

They are following the classic pattern of abuse:

-Creates a situation that will cause a blowup (i.e. blocking a roadway)

-Labels the victim with generally insulting terms (racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc)

-Blames the victim for all the abuser’s troubles and failures (lets face it the Marxists are losers who are looking to blame someone else for their personal failings)

-Yells at the victim

-Threatens physical violence and retaliation against the victim, children or other family members

-Accuses the victim of being violent if victim acts in any way to protect themself

-Questions victim's sense of reality

-Forces economic dependency

-Puts down or denies the victim’s history, heritage, faith, values

-Breaks personal items that have sentimental value to victim as a message that abuser can break victim too

These are sick, evil people we are dealing with.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

mayor

Post by mayor »

Paladin wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:20 pm ...These are sick, evil people we are dealing with.
Ephesians 6:12 -- For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I do believe the rulers of darkness have their evil human minions.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

mayor wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:57 pm
Paladin wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:20 pm ...These are sick, evil people we are dealing with.
Ephesians 6:12 -- For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I do believe the rulers of darkness have their evil human minions.
:iagree:
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Off-Topic”