Ban on 9mm…

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
parabelum
Posts in topic: 1

Ban on 9mm…

Post by parabelum »

…is apparently what Biden thinks would solve “gun violence”.
What an absolute idiot.

“They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body,”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... s-shooting

puma guy

Re: Ban on 9mm…

Post by puma guy »

parabelum wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 9:54 pm …is apparently what Biden thinks would solve “gun violence”.
What an absolute idiot.

“They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body,”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... s-shooting
Sheer stupidity. A .22 bullet bounces all around the body, I know from personal experience. BTW, Joe, you could buy a cannon.
Last edited by puma guy on Tue May 31, 2022 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

philip964

Post by philip964 »

So would .380 sill be ok?

Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

Time to bring out the ol’ 45’s

troglodyte

Post by troglodyte »

Where are the "Fact Checkers"?
Talon Firearms Training
Instructor - License To Carry, School Safety, First Responder: Texas DPS, Certified Instructor: Rangemasters/Tom Givens
NRA Instructor - Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Range Safety Officer
Stop The Bleed Instructor

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Joe Biden is a senile moron
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

AF-Odin

Post by AF-Odin »

:iagree:

Just like he has previously stated that the best home defense is a 12 gauge double barrel shotgun and just shoot it into the air/
"rlol"
I fear for our country with a demonstrated senile old man in charge.
AF-Odin
Texas LTC, SSC & FRC Instructor
NRA Pistol, Home Firearms Safety, Personal Protection in the Home Instructor & RSO
NRA & TSRA Life Member

Paladin
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Paladin »

The evidence is clear.

Under the Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution we have a so called president "who is unable to discharge the powers and duties of the presidency but cannot, or does not, execute the voluntary declaration"

America needs new leadership
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

eyedoc

Post by eyedoc »

I sent this to Joe Biden.

Maybe it would help further gun control if you set an example by making the secret service and federal officers carry .22 revolvers. People may not object as much if you set a good example.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

eyedoc wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:10 am I sent this to Joe Biden.

Maybe it would help further gun control if you set an example by making the secret service and federal officers carry .22 revolvers. People may not object as much if you set a good example.
Or better yet, hire social workers instead of cops. Could Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and AOC be wrong? :biggrinjester:
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mojo84 »

Paladin wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 8:37 am The evidence is clear.

Under the Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution we have a so called president "who is unable to discharge the powers and duties of the presidency but cannot, or does not, execute the voluntary declaration"

The scary part of this idea is, would Kamala be any better? Our country is in a bad place. This is why I thought it so important to prove the election was fraudulent. As much as many despised Trump for his personality and crudeness, is it really possible Biden got 81+ million votes?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

mojo84 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:55 am

The scary part of this idea is, would Kamala be any better? Our country is in a bad place. This is why I thought it so important to prove the election was fraudulent. As much as many despised Trump for his personality and crudeness, is it really possible Biden got 81+ million votes?
The only way Biden got 81+ million votes was by creating "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization" in American political history... to quote Joe Biden

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mojo84 »

Paladin wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:01 am

The only way Biden got 81+ million votes was by creating "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization" in American political history... to quote Joe Biden
That comment has been bouncing around in my head ever since I heard it.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

I am convinced that there was indeed cheating. I am also convinced that it was not the only factor of how Joe Biden got into office. Unfortunately, a lot of people did indeed vote for him. Therefore the cheating was only necessary in a handful of places in swing states, to tip the scales. Sort of like ACORN did back during the Obama regime. Another serious factor was how many folks didn't bother to go vote for President Trump, even though they didn't vote for Biden, either. They let the mass news media sway their opinion with garbage like the now-debunked "dossier" and other smear campaign stories. Or, they decided that because they didn't like Trump's personality, they wouldn't vote for him. I've told everyone I know that I didn't vote for Trump because I loved him...I voted for Trump because the alternative was SO much worse, and time has proven my prediction correct.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

eyedoc wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:10 am I sent this to Joe Biden.

that would be priceless. i have seen some really high powered .22 cartridges, not to mention weight savings on the secret service agents.
then he could ride around in a normal non bullet proof car :biggrinjester:

he is so lost its not even funny now, its a serious national security issue, but camela is not better
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Return to “Off-Topic”