A Sign of the Times?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

A Sign of the Times?

Post by puma guy »

I was at the storage facility where I rent a stall the other day and saw a disturbing object on the concrete in front of the doors of my unit. The doors are thin sheet metal. A couple of days later I was working at an unoccupied rent house we own and found another curious object. The house is in the neighborhood where I grew up. The bullet obviously struck something, I don't think it could have been shot into the air and comedown from the amount of deformation it suffered. The cartridge though a little beat up wasn't tarnished, so it hadn't been there too long. Just glad I wasn't around

The bullet on the right was at my stoarge unit and the 9mm Luger cartridge was on the sidewalk in front of my rent house
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

striker55

Re: A Sign of the Times?

Post by striker55 »

I ride a bicycle every day, I find fired cases in the streets. One time 5 9mm cases a block from my house. What goes up must come down. I've found 45 acp fired cases and another time a loaded 5.56 round.

jmorris

Re: A Sign of the Times?

Post by jmorris »

Walking the dog in our neighborhood found a 9mm on the ground. Funny thing was that it was right next to a deputy's vehicle that was parked in front of his house. Saw the deputy couple days later and asked him about it. Wasn't the brand that he carried.
Jay E Morris,
Guardian Firearm Training, NRA Pistol, LTC < retired from all
NRA Lifetime, TSRA Lifetime
NRA Recruiter (link)

Return to “Off-Topic”