National guard activated

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

mayor
Posts in topic: 1

Re: National guard activated

Post by mayor »

philip964 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:37 pm https://www.click2houston.com/news/nati ... d-flights/

3 of Martha’s Vineyard 50 sue Gov. De Santis in class action lawsuit. Not Babylon Bee.

They were lured and Duped.

They don’t know yet that in class action lawsuits only the lawyers will make money. They will get a $50coupon off their next ferry ride to Martha’s Vineyard.
Why don't they skip the trek through Mexico and just sue from their home country? Makes as much sense.

srothstein
Posts in topic: 2

Post by srothstein »

powerboatr wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:54 pm
philip964 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:37 pm https://www.click2houston.com/news/nati ... d-flights/

3 of Martha’s Vineyard 50 sue Gov. De Santis in class action lawsuit. Not Babylon Bee.

They don’t know yet that in class action lawsuits only the lawyers will make money. They will get a $50coupon off their next ferry ride to Martha’s Vineyard.
wont go anywhere.. i bet the left is behind the lawsuit. but i imagine the court case would be hilarious..
I was curious about how far it could go, other than in the headlines. To make a fraud case, or any tort, you have to prove harm. I don't see how they can prove any harm. The claim is they were promised care and jobs. They never got the jobs but they are not harmed because they never had any to begin with. And they did get the food and care, just not from whom they expected. The MA National Guard is taking care of them and they are better off than if they had been left in Texas.
Steve Rothstein

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

srothstein wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:40 pm
powerboatr wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:54 pm

wont go anywhere.. i bet the left is behind the lawsuit. but i imagine the court case would be hilarious..
I was curious about how far it could go, other than in the headlines. To make a fraud case, or any tort, you have to prove harm. I don't see how they can prove any harm. The claim is they were promised care and jobs. They never got the jobs but they are not harmed because they never had any to begin with. And they did get the food and care, just not from whom they expected. The MA National Guard is taking care of them and they are better off than if they had been left in Texas.
Actually I think the harm is from being sent to a place full of liberals. The resultant loss of brain cells from interacting with them can cause lifelong damage, lol.

clarionite

Post by clarionite »

Soccerdad1995 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:10 am
srothstein wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:40 pm I was curious about how far it could go, other than in the headlines. To make a fraud case, or any tort, you have to prove harm. I don't see how they can prove any harm. The claim is they were promised care and jobs. They never got the jobs but they are not harmed because they never had any to begin with. And they did get the food and care, just not from whom they expected. The MA National Guard is taking care of them and they are better off than if they had been left in Texas.
Actually I think the harm is from being sent to a place full of liberals. The resultant loss of brain cells from interacting with them can cause lifelong damage, lol.
I'm glad I won't be on that Jury, and you won't be the lawyer arguing their case. Because you'd have just convinced me.

Return to “Off-Topic”