Midterm Election

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Paladin
Posts in topic: 13

Re: Midterm Election

Post by Paladin »

Fair Elections in Blue States Are Not Possible
Tucker Carlson asked who benefits from long delays in vote counting. He investigated and reported that a Democrat won in 12 out of 13 delays in arriving at the outcome.
And we know that late election results are the most questionable election results.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Paladin »

More Thoughts on the Stolen 2022 Election
How do we reconcile Florida’s red wave with the absence of one elsewhere? The answer is that Florida doesn’t permit all the voting ways that make it easy to steal. I voted in Florida on a paper ballot that was counted immediately prior to my departing the site, and I was given a confirmation of my counted vote. Gov. DeSantis and Senator Rubio won by overwhelming margins. DeSantis defeated Democrat Crist by 59% to 40%. Even heavily Democrat Miami-Dade County voted 55% for Republican DeSantis. Rubio defeated his Democrat challenger by a double-digit margin. Of Florida’s contingent of 28 members of the House, 20 are Republican. Why only in Florida were Democrats rejected as was expected to happen in many states?
In the large cities the Democrats control the voting. They control who votes and how many times.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Grayling813 »

anygunanywhere wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:43 pm It doesn’t matter who the republican candidate for President is in 2024. There will never be anything but democrats in the White House.

Voting is a lost cause.

The vote thieves will figure out how to steal every election.

The republic is dead.

Republicans in office are either cowards or in on the fraud.

It is time
:iagree:

srothstein
Posts in topic: 3

Post by srothstein »

anygunanywhere wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:43 pm It doesn’t matter who the republican candidate for President is in 2024. There will never be anything but democrats in the White House.

Voting is a lost cause.

The republic is dead.

It is time
I am sure the Republic is not dead,though it is on life support right now. I agree that the vote thieves are stealing every election they can.

I am not quite sure it is time for the shooting to start, but I am leaning more and more that way every day. I am almost 100% certain it will start before I am too old to participate.
Steve Rothstein

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

srothstein wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:17 pm

Voting is a lost cause.

The republic is dead.

It is time
I am sure the Republic is not dead,though it is on life support right now. I agree that the vote thieves are stealing every election they can.

I am not quite sure it is time for the shooting to start, but I am leaning more and more that way every day. I am almost 100% certain it will start before I am too old to participate.
I wish I could agree with you but I feel it is dead. The leftists infiltrated our education systems and are brainwashing our youth to have contempt and hatred for America and the American way of life. They are feminizing our boys and radicalizing our girls to feel having a family is not necessary. With each and every day, the hatred for leftists grows stronger in my heart. I no longer see them as humans. I have nothing but disrespect and contempt for for the majority of the politicians in Washington. I have nothing but contempt for the FBI, DOJ, FBI and most of the people in charge of the average police officer.The government is about to militarize the IRS. They have already said the 87K new IRS brown shirts will be armed and carry handcuffs. All five will be on the front lines to put a boot on our necks.I don't believe the vast majority of them will honor their oath to protect the constitution. Power, corruption and the desire to rule over the average American far outweighs any oath they took. The rank and file will be thinking more about their own financial gain than honoring their oath. I have 100% belief they will do whatever they are told to do, even if it means gunning down fellow Americans.

wheelgun1958
Posts in topic: 2

Post by wheelgun1958 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:01 am ...even if it means gunning down fellow Americans.
Waco, Ruby Ridge et al.

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Beiruty »

If people do not talk politics with their friends and share with them principles of constitutional rights and personal responsibilities to self, family, and country.
Liberal democrats would win the race to mind frame the next generation. They're already doing this in schools all across the country.
We like to call it dumbing down the youth. It is mind framing.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 7

Post by anygunanywhere »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:01 am
srothstein wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:17 pm

Voting is a lost cause.

The republic is dead.

It is time

I wish I could agree with you but I feel it is dead. The leftists infiltrated our education systems and are brainwashing our youth to have contempt and hatred for America and the American way of life. They are feminizing our boys and radicalizing our girls to feel having a family is not necessary. With each and every day, the hatred for leftists grows stronger in my heart. I no longer see them as humans. I have nothing but disrespect and contempt for for the majority of the politicians in Washington. I have nothing but contempt for the FBI, DOJ, FBI and most of the people in charge of the average police officer.The government is about to militarize the IRS. They have already said the 87K new IRS brown shirts will be armed and carry handcuffs. All five will be on the front lines to put a boot on our necks.I don't believe the vast majority of them will honor their oath to protect the constitution. Power, corruption and the desire to rule over the average American far outweighs any oath they took. The rank and file will be thinking more about their own financial gain than honoring their oath. I have 100% belief they will do whatever they are told to do, even if it means gunning down fellow Americans.
Bingo
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Grayling813 »

You’ve Been Gaslighted – Democrats Just Stole Another Election
https://rootforamerica.com/democrats-ju ... -election/
When something is so obvious, if the outcome makes no sense, if the outcome is literally impossible, then it is what it is. Forget “proof.” You know it. You saw it. You felt it. You experienced it. It happened. It’s real.

The 2022 midterm was just stolen. Just like 2020.

If you disagree, you’re either delusional, or terribly naïve, or brain dead. Or you’re in on the fix.

It’s time to admit we’re all part of a massive experiment in fraud, theft, brainwashing, and gaslighting to a degree never seen in world history.

Think of all the times in just the past few years you’ve been gaslighted. They lied to you about open borders…they lied about Hillary’s 30,000 deleted emails…they lied about spying on Trump…they lied about Russian Collusion…they lied about a perfectly fine Ukrainian phone call…they lied about massive Biden corruption in Ukraine and China… they lied about the Hunter Biden laptop…they lied about the origins of Covid…they lied about the need for lockdowns and masks…they lied about the need for Covid vaccines…they lied about the vaccines being “safe and effective”…they lied and covered up all the deaths and injuries from the vaccine…they lied about the success of miracle drugs Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin…they lied about the stolen 2020 election…
Lying liars gotta lie.

extremist

Post by extremist »

Grayling813 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:16 pm You’ve Been Gaslighted – Democrats Just Stole Another Election
https://rootforamerica.com/democrats-ju ... -election/
When something is so obvious, if the outcome makes no sense, if the outcome is literally impossible, then it is what it is. Forget “proof.” You know it. You saw it. You felt it. You experienced it. It happened. It’s real.

The 2022 midterm was just stolen. Just like 2020.

If you disagree, you’re either delusional, or terribly naïve, or brain dead. Or you’re in on the fix.

It’s time to admit we’re all part of a massive experiment in fraud, theft, brainwashing, and gaslighting to a degree never seen in world history.

Think of all the times in just the past few years you’ve been gaslighted. They lied to you about open borders…they lied about Hillary’s 30,000 deleted emails…they lied about spying on Trump…they lied about Russian Collusion…they lied about a perfectly fine Ukrainian phone call…they lied about massive Biden corruption in Ukraine and China… they lied about the Hunter Biden laptop…they lied about the origins of Covid…they lied about the need for lockdowns and masks…they lied about the need for Covid vaccines…they lied about the vaccines being “safe and effective”…they lied and covered up all the deaths and injuries from the vaccine…they lied about the success of miracle drugs Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin…they lied about the stolen 2020 election…
Lying liars gotta lie.
Spot On, thanks for sharing.
TX LTC Instructor, NRA Endowment Life Member, USPSA CRO
NRA Handgun/Rifle/Shotgun/Home Firearm Safety, Chief Range Safety Officer

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 18

Post by philip964 »

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fw ... t_mad.html

Thanksgiving message - go on offense.

Revenge time.

Subpoena Clinton and Obama’s tax returns.

MAD

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Brandon is the first president since Roosevelt to not lose a Senate seat during the midterms.

4 Republican senators propose an amnesty bill for illegals during lame duck session.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

The GOP will save us.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

mayor
Posts in topic: 3

Post by mayor »

anygunanywhere wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:15 pm The GOP will save us.
they better and the dems should get onboard otherwise, when enough people, that are angry already, get angry enough, and a problem arises time arrives, the January 6th insurrection will look like a birthday party. What comes out on the other side will be unrecognizable.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... s-00072565

Pandemic turning purple states blue. Why conservatives lost the midterms.

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/09/kyrste ... ent-senate

Sen\. Kyrsten Sinema of AZ quits Dems goes Independent. Up for reelection next time and worried. Its back to 50-50.

Joe Manchin D WVa now back in drivers seat.

Return to “Off-Topic”