durham report

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
powerboatr
Posts in topic: 6

durham report

Post by powerboatr »

I downloaded it
it may take weeks to digest and re-read
Attachments
durhamreport.pdf
(43.34 MiB) Downloaded 28 times
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Paladin
Posts in topic: 9

Re: durham report

Post by Paladin »

In the spring of2016, Perkins Coie, a U.S.-based international law firm, acting as counsel to the Clinton campaign, retained Fusion GPS, a U.S.-based investigative firm, to conduct opposition research on Trump and his associates. In mid-May 2016, Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS met with Steele in the United Kingdom and subsequently retained Steele and his firm, Orbis Business Intelligence ("Orbis"), to investigate Trump's ties to Russia. 33 Steele described himself as a former intelligence official for the British government, 34 and was also at the time an FBI CHS.
CHS is confidential human source... i.e. Steel was getting paid by BOTH the Clinton's and FBI.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

for me and my read today
really puts in the forefront just how corrupt the FBI has become since ww2.
i am sure there are good agents out there... but i bet they are few and very far in-between
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

mayor
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mayor »

powerboatr wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:43 pm for me and my read today
i am sure there are good agents out there... but i bet they are few and very far in-between
I'm thinking corruption extends far beyond the FBI, nor even contained within any government bureaucracy, it extends into the elected branches.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

mayor wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:13 pm
powerboatr wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:43 pm for me and my read today
I'm thinking corruption extends far beyond the FBI, nor even contained within any government bureaucracy, it extends into the elected branches.
I would tend to agree with you. The corruption in Washington goes so deep it will be a long slog before any of it is corrected, if ever. If the agency has a 3 letter acronym, it is stinking and filthy with corruption. Politicians are all, with very few exceptions, born scumbags, liars and thieves. It is a prerequisite for being an elected official.

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Excaliber »

Durham failed in his most important task.

He uncovered and documented an extensive conspiracy to commit treason and overthrow the president of the US.

Strong disapproval of the unjustified persecution of Trump doesn't cut it. He had a golden opportunity to strike at the heart of the deep state, but failed to follow through with indictments for these most serious crimes.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Excaliber wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 7:14 am Durham failed in his most important task.

He uncovered and documented an extensive conspiracy to commit treason and overthrow the president of the US.

Strong disapproval of the unjustified persecution of Trump doesn't cut it. He had a golden opportunity to strike at the heart of the deep state, but failed to follow through with indictments for these most serious crimes.
:iagree:

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 3

Post by RoyGBiv »

Call me when someone gets indicted. Otherwise, we are on the road to becoming a failed state.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Topic author
powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Excaliber wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 7:14 am Durham failed in his most important task.

10000% agreed
i read some more last night and lots of "not a crime" or illegal in places that sure seem to be on the on the wrong side of the law.
he is a critter so i guess we really shouldn't have expected much in way to tossing heads on the fire

gave trump lots of ammunition
gave many people maybe wrongly persecuted a get out of jail card based simply on not charging all involved.

Chemist45
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Chemist45 »

It only took, what? Four years?
And the conclusions are.....
John now knows what everybody else knew all along:
The FBI is partisan. The FBI broke the rules to favor one candidate over another. The FBI ignored their own internal rules and policies.
The FBI knew the Steele dossier was garbage. Crossfire hurricane was bull from the start.
The FBI lied to the FISA court.
The FBI lied to congress.
The FBI lied to the president.
The FBI lied to the American people.
THE FBI LIED!
full stop

And no one will pay any price. Not Strzock, not Comey, not Brennan, not Obama, not Hillary and not Biden.
All of them were in on the hoax and none will pay.

It is time to tear down the FBI. They are nothing more than the DNCs secret police.
We cannot have a partisan police force and survive as a free nation.
The country cannot survive.

Oh, and to John Durham - thanks for your service. You really went above and beyond: taking four freaking years to tell us what we already knew. The check is in the mail. Hold your breath. /s

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

With this report there is no question the FBI should be shut down. Prosecutions are long overdue.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Bill Gates doesn't want the public to know:

LinkedIn Bans Journalist For Mentioning Durham Report
Microsoft-owned LinkedIn has flown largely below radar, but it may now be one of the most egregious social-media offenders in terms of practicing anti-conservative bias and censorship.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

FBI Leadership Sabotaged Clinton Foundation Investigations: Durham Report
that the FBI had three concurrent investigations into the Clinton Foundation, which were shut down during the 2016 election year by top brass.
DOJ and FBI leadership essentially sabotaged the Clinton Foundation investigation
...the CHS, who had essentially caught a member of the Clinton campaign facilitating illegal contributions, was admonished by the FBI:

“do NOT attend any more campaign events, set up meetings, or anything else relating to [Clinton’s] campaign. We need to keep you completely away from that situation. I don’t know all the details, but it’s for your own protection.”
I have to ask, is the FBI contributing to the Clinton Body Count???

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Paul Craig Roberts summary:

The FBI Must Be Held Accountable for Russiagate
The long awaited US Justice Department “Russiagate” report by Special Counsel John Durham exonerated President Donald Trump from false charges
Durham names former Acting Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok, former Director of FBI Counterintelligence, as responsible for the plot to destroy a sitting President of the United States. Durham’s 300-page report confirms what Trump said from the beginning that Russiagate was a FBI witch hunt completely devoid of evidence.

Topic author
powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Paladin wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 10:51 am Paul Craig Roberts summary:

The FBI Must Be Held Accountable for Russiagate
The long awaited US Justice Department “Russiagate” report by Special Counsel John Durham exonerated President Donald Trump from false charges
Durham names former Acting Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok, former Director of FBI Counterintelligence, as responsible for the plot to destroy a sitting President of the United States. Durham’s 300-page report confirms what Trump said from the beginning that Russiagate was a FBI witch hunt completely devoid of evidence.
yup and they get off Scott free and continue on without any changes

Return to “Off-Topic”