Car buying

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
LDB415
Posts in topic: 1

Car buying

Post by LDB415 »

I hope this is allowed. If not, sorry and delete it. First, I have no skin in the game other than a referral spif if someone gave my name when buying. I am doing this as a sort of public service to anyone shopping for a Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Honda or Toyota. Check with Classic Galveston and talk to Jeff Pennington. I've bought WAY too many vehicles, probably over 3 dozen easily, and the 2 I bought at Classic are by far the best experiences I've ever had. They do not add anything, ever, to any vehicle. If it isn't on the Monroney sticker on the window it isn't on there. They are honest and up front about everything. The finance office? About 10 minutes to sign everything without any big sales push on anything. I just brought home a new Escape Friday. It was literally coming off the truck as I drove to the dealer. Anyway, if anyone wants my name to share send a PM. Be sure to work with Jeff. I know he's top notch.
23 Escape.jpg
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

Return to “Off-Topic”