Angelina County

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
longtooth
Posts in topic: 1

Angelina County

Post by longtooth »

This is a praise report for the Lord giving us watch care in our household & Mom's.

The general look of Angelina County.

Just down the road from us.

600yds from Mom's house.
Note the squirrel at the base of the standing tree. His world was changed too but not near the extent of ours.

There are 2 vehicles under this tree

Now the praise report. Here is our front yard. Note our neighbor had a tree on his house. There were VERY FEW places w/ less clean up than we will have at our places. There is nothing down on ours or Mom's that the ladies cannot carry to the fire easily. Most of it will rake.

Mom's house & yard.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Keith B

Re: Angelina County

Post by Keith B »

Very happy to see minimal damage in your area LT. The Lord has watched over you guys.

Let us know if you need anything!

God bless,
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

dustyb

Post by dustyb »

Longtooth,

I live about 50 miles west of you in Lovelady in Houston County. The storm went just east of us. We were fortunate and lost only one small tree and a little bit of tin on our barn. I drove around Crockett Saturday evening, and it looked pretty similar to the pictures you posted. We got power back 12:03 am Monday. Hope all is well.

Dusty

bryang

Post by bryang »

Praise the Lord, LT! I am so glad the Lord was definitely looking out for you and your family!! Thanks, for the pictures... it is unbelievable for us out here in West Texas to see such wide spread devastation. My prayers are with you and may the lord bless you abundantly!

-geo
"I am crucified with Christ: Nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me" -Gal 2:20

NRA-TSRA-Life Member
American Legion USN-GM
"Μολών λαβέ!"

Project One Million:Texas - Get Involved - Join The NRA & TSRA -TODAY!

Venus Pax

Post by Venus Pax »

Thankful everything is fine at your place, LT. We took an out-of-the-way route leaving Toledo and went through Lufkin. I couldn't believe the damage that far inland.
"If a man breaks in your house, he ain't there for iced tea." Mom & Dad.

The NRA & TSRA are a bargain; they're much cheaper than the cold, dead hands experience.

Commander Cody

Post by Commander Cody »

I live for the most part in Texas City. I also own a home about 10 miles from Trinity. After cleaning out the frig and freezers in Texas City, I made a trip to Trinity to do the same. Minimal damage at either house. In Texas City I got power back today. In Trinity they are expecting power back in about a month. Groveton had power Early Thursday, and Trinity had some power. My place is in between the two. We are truly blessed. My family is fine. The only property damage is downed fences, roof off a deck and a few trees down. The best to all. I did miss you guys.
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson USMC 1967-1970 101st. Underwater Mess Kit Repair Battalion - Spoon Platoon.

Return to “Off-Topic”