Justice for the Juice

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
iratollah
Posts in topic: 1

Justice for the Juice

Post by iratollah »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462565,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The blue jumpsuit looks very fitting on him.

OJ sentenced to nine to 33 years in prison. "He'll be where he belongs, with others of his kind," Fred Goldman said.

I remember the people cheering when he was acquitted in his last trial, will they cheer today that justice was served?
it's socially unacceptable to be ahead of your time.
L'Olam Lo - Never Again

WarHawk-AVG
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Justice for the Juice

Post by WarHawk-AVG »

Guess he couldn't afford the dream team this time
A sheepdog says "I will lead the way. I will set the highest standards. ...Your mission is to man the ramparts in this dark and desperate hour with honor and courage." - Lt. Col. Grossman
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’ - Edmond Burke

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 2

Post by anygunanywhere »

iratollah wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462565,00.html

The blue jumpsuit looks very fitting on him.

OJ sentenced to nine to 33 years in prison. "He'll be where he belongs, with others of his kind," Fred Goldman said.

I remember the people cheering when he was acquitted in his last trial, will they cheer today that justice was served?
Riots in the streets.

Anyone here want to lays odds on a future lord maobama the most merciful pardon candidate?

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

WarHawk-AVG

Post by WarHawk-AVG »

Can he pardon someone that wasn't imprisoned thru Federal court??
A sheepdog says "I will lead the way. I will set the highest standards. ...Your mission is to man the ramparts in this dark and desperate hour with honor and courage." - Lt. Col. Grossman
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’ - Edmond Burke

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 2

Post by anygunanywhere »

WarHawk-AVG wrote:Can he pardon someone that wasn't imprisoned thru Federal court??
Rules are no hindrance to the most merciful one, come to think of it any politician. The constitution is just a piece of paper. Bailing out banks and other private companies is not in ther either.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

WarHawk-AVG

Post by WarHawk-AVG »

anygunanywhere wrote:
WarHawk-AVG wrote:Can he pardon someone that wasn't imprisoned thru Federal court??
Rules are no hindrance to the most merciful one, come to think of it any politician. The constitution is just a piece of paper. Bailing out banks and other private companies is not in ther either.

Anygunanywhere
Ah yah..forgot about that

cowboymd
Posts in topic: 1

Post by cowboymd »

I think the people that saw through the injustice the last time, will be the ones cheering now. Sadly just a "lot" too late.
TSRA Member
NRA Life Member

Return to “Off-Topic”