Suspicious activity around Clear Creek ISD

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
agbullet2k1
Posts in topic: 1

Suspicious activity around Clear Creek ISD

Post by agbullet2k1 »

I can't really think of any place other than "Off Topic" to put this, but I just thought I'd sound the alarm. I got this email at work today, and at least two of my coworkers' children have been approached so far in the last week.
It is important that people are aware of activity that has been occurring within our school district over the last few weeks (especially).
First and foremost there was a teen missing in the Ward Elementary area who has since been found.
In addition there has been some suspicious activity around the district. This comes from the Hyde Elementary Principal, Kelly Chapman. Hyde Elementary is located on FM 528 on the back side of South Shore Harbour in League City.
I want to let as many of our Hyde Families know of something reported to me this afternoon, and confirmed by the CCISD cameras. Our crossing guard reported a suspicious looking van driving up and down Laguna Point early this morning, between 7-7:30 am. Right before 7:30 the van pulled into the front driveway and picked up another individual who had walked around from the Kindergarten playground area and was waiting near the bike racks. The van was described as an old 1988 Ford, white, but the camera shows it to actually be a light metallic blue color. The license plate was taken down and run and did show that the person the van is registered to is a registered sex offender! There was a similar report in Texas City earlier this week, involved two white men, in a grey van... Please be careful and watch your children carefully over the weekend, and spread the word. I promise to share any new information that I hear on this matter.
Kelly Chapman
Principal, Hyde Elementary
(281)284-5800
Walther P99AS 9mm
Beretta PX4sc 9mm
Walther P99 .40 S&W
FrankenAR-15
Type II Phaser

bridge

Re: Suspicious activity around Clear Creek ISD

Post by bridge »

agbullet2k1 wrote:I can't really think of any place other than "Off Topic" to put this, but I just thought I'd sound the alarm. I got this email at work today, and at least two of my coworkers' children have been approached so far in the last week.
It is important that people are aware of activity that has been occurring within our school district over the last few weeks (especially).
First and foremost there was a teen missing in the Ward Elementary area who has since been found.
In addition there has been some suspicious activity around the district. This comes from the Hyde Elementary Principal, Kelly Chapman. Hyde Elementary is located on FM 528 on the back side of South Shore Harbour in League City.
It's actually on FM518, right in the middle of South Shore Harbour. I heard about this the other day though the "parent-net"...it's quicker than the internet :fire

WarHawk-AVG

Re: Suspicious activity around Clear Creek ISD

Post by WarHawk-AVG »

Wait!

Is that registered sex offender freak even allowed within 1000 feet of a school!?
A sheepdog says "I will lead the way. I will set the highest standards. ...Your mission is to man the ramparts in this dark and desperate hour with honor and courage." - Lt. Col. Grossman
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’ - Edmond Burke

Return to “Off-Topic”