Moved away from Texas

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
flynbenny
Posts in topic: 1

Moved away from Texas

Post by flynbenny »

Well, I've enjoyed hanging out with y'all, but when The Man Upstairs directs you to move you'd better do so. So I have moved back to Colorado, in the front range area where I was born and raised. I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent on this forum and with all the members I have met in person. I've learned many things, got lots of good advice, and just had fun.

So to all of you I bid a fond farewell, and please come help Colorado's economy by hunting our deer and elk, catching our trout, climbing our mountains, and by all means please come and ski in the winter. A lot of Coloradoans don't like Texans, just ignore their snobbishness and ignorance. Y'all support the economy up here big time, and I'm greatful for it. So come on up here when you've had enough heat or just need some cool, dry, thin air!

My hat is off to Mr Cotton for running the best forum I've dealt with, and the team of excellent moderators. Carry on ladies and gentlemen!
:txflag:
Glock 19 Gen4 EDC, Glock 42 (golf gun), AR15 14.5" Midlength (nightstand gun), Browning Buckmark (fun gun)

The Annoyed Man

Re: Moved away from Texas

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I thought you might be moving when you had all those guns for sale recently.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

tomc

Post by tomc »

You know, they do call this the World Wide Web for a reason. Any site is generally accessable anywhere in the world. Moving out of state is no reason to leave this site. You are more than welcome to stick around, visit and contribute anytime you like. Keep us informed about issues in Colorado and keep us updated on Colorado laws.
be safe,
be prepared,
tomc

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

flynbenny wrote:

.....A lot of Coloradoans don't like Texans....

We've noticed that attitude on some Coloradans our past four summers in Lake City.

We've also noticed that many of these Coloradans who like theTexas money inflow are relatively new to Colorado and actually have no appreciation for the historical fact that if it hadn't been for the Alamo and the Mexican War which ended with the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo in 1848, these snobbish and liberal Coloradans would be speaking Mexican.

Other than that, the weather and the scenery is grand. We may go to Lake City next month or we may go back to Montana for the remainder of the summer?

Return to “Off-Topic”