Egyptian Terrorists Attack US on 9/11

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
emcee rib
Posts in topic: 1

Egyptian Terrorists Attack US on 9/11

Post by emcee rib »

http://abcnews.go.com/International/egy ... d=17211455" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

An American embassy is sovereign US soil. This is either terrorism or an act of war. How much support did this attack on America receive from the Egyptian government and their DNC backers?
We declare our right on this earth to be a man, to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any means necessary.

RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Egyptian Terrorists Attack US on 9/11

Post by RPB »

more to the story than that ...
my rant on the topic (with the strange title so it's tougher to find that it's the same incident, sorry)
see viewtopic.php?f=83&t=58134" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1) Obama gives them 1 billion for Submarines
2) they need 1 billion to buy submarines to patrol the desert (or come to USA like Russian Sub last month or bother Israel offshore oil)
3) they invade and shred US flag at US Embassy as a thank you
4) Obama to cut Defense spending for USA after arming those who invade USA

:mad5 :shock: :eek6
5) Mayan space mothership to land soon afterwards? :waiting:
:leaving
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

philip964
Posts in topic: 9

Post by philip964 »

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent ... tness.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mob sets fire to an American Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. One American Consular official killed. Another American death on 9/11.

The United States government supported both the Libyan and Egyptian forces that recently overthru their long time governments.

So I guess this would be considered a victory for our side since, the people now free to express their wishes, and hate us.

They were supposedly protesting a movie, financed in the US, but made by the Dutch, critical of Mohammed.

Obama's foreign policy has been one of open arms and friendship, even at the expense of our other friend in the region.

I think I prefer the "we are scared to death of you" foreign policy instead.

Its hard to like people who are all ways killing your innocent citizens here and around the world.

RottenApple
Posts in topic: 5

Post by RottenApple »

philip964 wrote:Obama's foreign policy has been one of open arms and friendship, even at the expense of our only friend in the region.
Fixed it for you. :tiphat:

Dave2
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Dave2 »

Ok, seriously, am I understanding this correctly? Someone attacks two of our embassies, and Obama's solution is to give the attackers a billion dollars to buy weapons?
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 8

Post by powerboatr »

Dave2 wrote:Ok, seriously, am I understanding this correctly? Someone attacks two of our embassies, and Obama's solution is to give the attackers a billion dollars to buy weapons?
basically...YES

no other mention or WHAT shall we do all day

I was once involved in a mission to remove the deceased libyan leader qadaffi back in the day...then our leader Reagan stepped up and made life hard for him....but we still didnt take him out.. :headscratch

for the life of me, i dont understand why we have a consulate there to begin with :nono: :nono:
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

philip964
Posts in topic: 9

Post by philip964 »

powerboatr wrote:
Dave2 wrote:Ok, seriously, am I understanding this correctly? Someone attacks two of our embassies, and Obama's solution is to give the attackers a billion dollars to buy weapons?
basically...YES

no other mention or WHAT shall we do all day

I was once involved in a mission to remove the deceased libyan leader qadaffi back in the day...then our leader Reagan stepped up and made life hard for him....but we still didnt take him out.. :headscratch

for the life of me, i dont understand why we have a consulate there to begin with :nono: :nono:
To be fair to Obama, he gave them the money and then we were attacked.

AEA
Posts in topic: 1

Post by AEA »

He gave Solyndra money and they went bankrupt.

Point being..........he keeps "investing" in loosing efforts.
powerboatr wrote:for the life of me, i dont understand why we have a consulate there to begin with :nono: :nono:
:iagree:
Alan - ANYTHING I write is MY OPINION only.
Certified Curmudgeon - But, my German Shepherd loves me!
NRA-Life, USN '65-'69 & '73-'79: RM1
1911's RULE!

mamabearCali
Posts in topic: 20

Post by mamabearCali »

Our US ambassador was murdered and our president treats it like a peace keeping soldier was killed. It is a illegal act of war to kill an ambassador. Our president can't seem to come up with anything better than "bad boy bad boy, naughty naughty". :banghead: :banghead: These people need to find out what war with the Americans means and that they dont want it and this lily livered response is only going to mean more deaths of our people and emboldened terror world wide.

I am so angry and disgusted my stomach is literally churning.
Last edited by mamabearCali on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Beiruty »

Libya drone campaign is in the cards. Unfortunately, many civilians would be killed as so called collateral damage.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

mamabearCali
Posts in topic: 20

Post by mamabearCali »

It would be terrible if civilians were killed. I dont want that. However perhaps just perhaps a little bit of fear is in order here. Perhaps these dingbats would not act so irresponsibly if they thought that perhaps it would be their mother, father, wife, children, killed in a missile strike. Perhaps fear would moderate their actions then. :smash: :fire on the idiots who did this and :banghead: on our gov't gutless response.
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 45

Post by RoyGBiv »

powerboatr wrote:for the life of me, i dont understand why we have a consulate there to begin with :nono: :nono:
To provide support for American citizens in that country.

Prayers for Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith and the two other as-yet unidentified (pending family notifications) murdered embassy staff members and their families.

Radical factions of Islam are at war with America. We are too busy being politically correct to take steps necessary to our own self preservation. (Even this statement is politically correct.) We will come to regret our stupidity, hopefully in time to correct it.

This is Obama's foreign policy.

I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 6

Post by RPB »

many civilians would be killed
It's the civilians who invaded, so until invaders all wear an identifying ribbon to let others discern pacifist civilian from terrorist civilian they themselves make a shoot don't shoot situation difficult.
That's their cowardice, of them hiding behind the other civilians.
Last edited by RPB on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

RPB wrote:
many civilians would be killed
It's the civilians who invaded

Ans: Riot control, using non-leathal means. Those who attacked in Bengazi are armed militants.
Beiruty,

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

BTW. That idiot instigator behind the movie, that pastor whose only mission is to pour gas on the flames of religious tension, should be detained as national threat to USA. That falls under the Patriot act. Just my opinion.
Beiruty,

Return to “Off-Topic”