Kim Jong-Un Offers to take care of Austin for us

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
knotquiteawake
Posts in topic: 5

Kim Jong-Un Offers to take care of Austin for us

Post by knotquiteawake »

The images show a chart marked "US mainland strike plan" and missile trajectories that the NK News web site estimates terminate in Hawaii, Washington DC, Los Angeles and Austin, Texas.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... raphs.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Where should the new Capitol be?

Ericstac
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Kim Jong-Un Offers to take care of Austin for us

Post by Ericstac »

A nice small conservative city.

This man is sick and needs to be taken out. I dont understand why we are continously sitting back and hearing his threats and intentions. Are we actually going to wait until our homeland is attacked again before doing something.

Topic author
knotquiteawake

Post by knotquiteawake »

I vote for Brownwood on the sole merit that its practically dead center of the state.

Wodathunkit

Post by Wodathunkit »

knotquiteawake wrote:I vote for Brownwood on the sole merit that its practically dead center of the state.
Can they beat Stephenville in High School Football? That is the only true measuring stick?
"Character is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking" - J.C. watts Jr.
CHL since Jan. 2013
53 days mailbox to mailbox.

Topic author
knotquiteawake

Post by knotquiteawake »

Wodathunkit wrote:
knotquiteawake wrote:I vote for Brownwood on the sole merit that its practically dead center of the state.
Can they beat Stephenville in High School Football? That is the only true measuring stick?
I like this direction, lets have a high school football statewide championship tournament. The winner gets to have the state capitol. Since every team's coaches will be praying to win we know the winner was God's favorite!

Wodathunkit

Post by Wodathunkit »

knotquiteawake wrote:
Wodathunkit wrote:
I like this direction, lets have a high school football statewide championship tournament. The winner gets to have the state capitol. Since every team's coaches will be praying to win we know the winner was God's favorite!
Rats, no capital in Alvin then....
"Character is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking" - J.C. watts Jr.
CHL since Jan. 2013
53 days mailbox to mailbox.

handog

Post by handog »

The threat was misinterpreted. The little leader said hes targeting BOSTON.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 1

Post by anygunanywhere »

Ericstac wrote:A nice small conservative city.

This man is sick and needs to be taken out. I dont understand why we are continously sitting back and hearing his threats and intentions. Are we actually going to wait until our homeland is attacked again before doing something.
Just what we need. Another war.

Let's just take out everyone that threatens us.

Nuke 'em.

Actually Armageddon will arrive soon enough. No need to hurry it along.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Ericstac wrote:I dont understand why we are continously sitting back and hearing his threats and intentions.
Because he has nukes. And even if he gets only one of them through, it's too many.
He KNOWS he loses the war, but he also knows he can inflict a huge price so we're not going to be quick to act.
For now, we're the adults and he's the punk bully trying to show off.

I wonder who's whispering in his ear? The Chinese? Russians?
Would be nice if a SEALs sniper could give him a bit of reality.

Now imagine if Iran had nukes. Who's more crazy? The ayatollahs or KJU?
That'd be fun to watch on celebrity death match.. :mrgreen:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Kythas

Post by Kythas »

North Korea has no missiles that can strike the mainland US and, even if he did, his missiles aren't nuclear capable.

US bases in Japan, Guam, and South Korea on the other hand....

The big question is what China would do.
“I’m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let’s start with typewriters.” - Frank Lloyd Wright

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of arms" - Aristotle

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

doesn't he realize Austin is a sanctuary city "rlol"

lonewolf

Post by lonewolf »

Graduated from Dear Old Brownwood High School. I'd say 50-50 at beating Stephenville on any given day, but that was a hundred years ago or so......in the Coach Gordon Wood days.....

Edit to add: A little off topic, so I apologize.

I hope he doesn't do anything to Austin. Everytime I go there I think nice thoughts about all the other places I've lived....

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

Kythas wrote:North Korea has no missiles that can strike the mainland US and, even if he did, his missiles aren't nuclear capable.

I think if North Korea actually does something like that without any provocation, then China will back down from their stance of support. Besides, they are not dumb and we owe them a lot of money :lol: !
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

RX8er

Post by RX8er »

Keith B wrote:
Kythas wrote:North Korea has no missiles that can strike the mainland US and, even if he did, his missiles aren't nuclear capable.

I think if North Korea actually does something like that without any provocation, then China will back down from their stance of support. Besides, they are not dumb and we owe them a lot of money :lol: !
In today's world, MAD is not about who can shoot nukes the fastest, it's what country economy will crash. I think this is the issue with any mention of a WWIII. If WWIII ever starts, all the major players are essentially destroyed because of our interconnected economies. Some would come out the other side in a better state though.

How many nuke subs do you think we have sitting off the coast right now just ready to fire. Plus, the war ready birds in Alaska and Kadena. This is serious, even with it being posturing.

What are the chances we will start teaching the kids duck and cover again? I can see the turtle and firecrackers again.
Final Shot offers Firearms / FFL Transfers / CHL Instruction. Please like our Facebook Page.
If guns kill people, do pens misspell words?
I like options: Sig Sauer | DPMS | Springfield Armory | Glock | Beretta

Topic author
knotquiteawake

Post by knotquiteawake »

RX8er wrote:
What are the chances we will start teaching the kids duck and cover again? I can see the turtle and firecrackers again.
Don't forget the "booming" business of fallout shelters!
http://gizmodo.com/5986734/ride-out-nor ... t-shelters" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Off-Topic”