Don't play leap frog with a bull

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
sunny beach
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Don't play leap frog with a bull

Post by sunny beach »

Don't play leap frog with a bull, even if it's a statue.

http://www.kcbd.com/story/22674247/texa ... ull-statue

The Annoyed Man

Re: Don't play leap frog with a bull

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I was going to say something smartypants until I saw that he was killed. That's just sad and doesn't need to be made fun of.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Lucky

Post by Lucky »

The Annoyed Man wrote:I was going to say something smartypants until I saw that he was killed. That's just sad and doesn't need to be made fun of.
You think it would be funny if he was only seriously injured?

Jason K
Banned

Post by Jason K »

He'd be more likely to laugh about it then.....
Lucky wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:I was going to say something smartypants until I saw that he was killed. That's just sad and doesn't need to be made fun of.
You think it would be funny if he was only seriously injured?

RogueUSMC

Post by RogueUSMC »

Back when I was in the service, we used to ride on the weekends. I was a Bronc rider but most of my buddies did the bulls. The deal was that you rode, then you clowned for the next guy...but most of those guys would get themselves hurt tryin' to clown. It usually ended up bein' me and another marine that clowned for everybody. But this guy would stare down the bulls, and when they charged, he would leapfrog them...he'd jump and plant his hands on their forehead and kinda do the splits over them and they'd run under him. I never did see him get got but I figure it was just a matter of time...lol.
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
PFC Paul E. Ison USMC 1916-2001

gthaustex

Post by gthaustex »

RogueUSMC wrote:Back when I was in the service, we used to ride on the weekends. I was a Bronc rider but most of my buddies did the bulls. The deal was that you rode, then you clowned for the next guy...but most of those guys would get themselves hurt tryin' to clown. It usually ended up bein' me and another marine that clowned for everybody. But this guy would stare down the bulls, and when they charged, he would leapfrog them...he'd jump and plant his hands on their forehead and kinda do the splits over them and they'd run under him. I never did see him get got but I figure it was just a matter of time...lol.
Ouch..that hurts just thinking about it... :cryin

Return to “Off-Topic”