Just Griping.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
jocat54
Posts in topic: 1

Just Griping.

Post by jocat54 »

Just griping about my bad day

Had a toothache and since my wife had to go to Kerrville for more laser surgery on her retina, I made a appointment with the dentist for this morning. ( I wear partial dentures on both the top and bottom) Get there and they do their routine and tell me the best remedy would be to extract the tooth and add a tooth to the lower partial ( I really already knew this is what needed to happen). Will take about 7-10 days to send partial out and get it back and will extract tooth when it comes back. Tell them okay and they want to clean my teeth…okay again. ……..But wait what about the toothache I have NOW!!!! Oh we could pack something? around it for now and it should help.

Go to another room for cleaning…girl pokes and prods around taking her measurements for about an hour and then goes to consult with another hygienist , they come back and want to charge me $650 dollars for a deep clean and a laser treatment? No thanks….still haven’t cleaned anything after an hour and a half.

Go pay my $400 for todays visit (does include adding tooth to the lower partial) and still have a toothache…gets a little better later. Still get to pay another $500 for the extraction and packing the hole with some kind of bone material. Guess I will be eating a lot of soft foods and liquids until I get it back.

Go to Home Depot, Lowes, TSC and Gibson’s to find some 8m x1.25x 20mm set screws for the tool holder on my metal lathe, no one has any, never thought it would be so hard to find metric set screws. Guess I will order online and pay more for shipping than the set screws.

So get to my wifes’ appointment at 2:30 and wait until 4:30 to see the doc. Ask them a couple of times if they forgot about her. No he’s doing a another laser and she will be next. I hate lairs, you can see and hear all that’s going on down the open hall. It’s suppose to be just a couple of little zaps with the laser to help out a previous retina repair….won’t be anything like the repair surgery….wrong it hurt her like heck.
Doctors think their time more valuable than others..

Wife says she wants a chocolate milk shake from Whataburger on the way home. We stop and go inside and order 2 milk shakes and 2 french fries. There is like 4 people inside setting down and no one else. 15 stinking minutes later get our order.

Just thought I would gripe about what I thought was a bad day.
"All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing"

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

suthdj

Re: Just Griping.

Post by suthdj »

Wow, you should have stayed in bed.
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

MasterOfNone

Post by MasterOfNone »

Good news! With Obamacare you wouldn't have suffered the bad Whataburger service :mrgreen: . You'd still be waiting to see the dentist. :cryin
http://www.PersonalPerimeter.com
DFW area LTC Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor, Range Safety Officer, Recruiter

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Blenders are a whole lot cheaper than new teeth..... :grumble

jmra

Post by jmra »

Oldgringo wrote:Blenders are a whole lot cheaper than new teeth..... :grumble
I've heard of drinking dinner before but that adds a whole new twist.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

sjfcontrol

Post by sjfcontrol »

Oldgringo wrote:Blenders are a whole lot cheaper than new teeth..... :grumble
Here you go...

[youtube][/youtube]
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

Dadtodabone

Post by Dadtodabone »

I want to post something from the "Will it Blend" series. But I'm going to resist.
"Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris!"

Return to “Off-Topic”