Chuck Norris

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

User avatar

sjfcontrol
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 9
Posts: 6254
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:14 am
Location: Flint, TX

Re: Chuck Norris

#76

Post by sjfcontrol » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:17 am

OneGun wrote:Chuck Norris was about to walk into a bar, but the bar ducked out of Chicks way.
Chuck once killed a person that referred to him as "Chick"... :nono: "rlol"
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

User avatar

puma guy
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 6018
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:23 pm
Location: Near San Jacinto

Re: Chuck Norris

#77

Post by puma guy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:37 am

sjfcontrol wrote:
OneGun wrote:Chuck Norris was about to walk into a bar, but the bar ducked out of Chicks way.
Chuck once killed a person that referred to him as "Chick"... :nono: "rlol"
And then that Chuck made that person come back and apologize to him before killing him again!
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!
Image

User avatar

Flightmare
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 2260
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:00 pm
Location: Plano, TX

Re: Chuck Norris

#78

Post by Flightmare » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:53 am

Image
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

User avatar

puma guy
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 6018
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:23 pm
Location: Near San Jacinto

Re: Chuck Norris

#79

Post by puma guy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:16 pm

Thought I'd revive this one.

Image
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!
Image

User avatar

WildBill
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 16815
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:53 pm
Location: Houston

Re: Chuck Norris

#80

Post by WildBill » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:23 pm

puma guy wrote:Thought I'd revive this one.
:thumbs2: Nice one!
NRA Endowment Member

User avatar

C-dub
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 7
Posts: 12536
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: DFW

Re: Chuck Norris

#81

Post by C-dub » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:34 pm

Femaile?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider


OneGun
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:22 am
Location: Houston

Re: Chuck Norris

#82

Post by OneGun » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:40 am

C-dub wrote:Femaile?
And his Mom called him Chick!! :biggrinjester:
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

User avatar

Pawpaw
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 6419
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Location: Hunt County

Re: Chuck Norris

#83

Post by Pawpaw » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:38 am

I thought I would try to revive this old thread.

Chuck Norris has a diary... it’s called the Guinness Book of World Records.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1599
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: Chuck Norris

#84

Post by TreyHouston » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:49 am

I would like to see this thread active again as well
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

User avatar

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 8
Posts: 24691
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: North Richland Hills, Texas
Contact:

Re: Chuck Norris

#85

Post by The Annoyed Man » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:50 pm

Pawpaw wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:38 am
I thought I would try to revive this old thread.

Chuck Norris has a diary... it’s called the Guinness Book of World Records.
Chuck Norris can speak Russian .... in Japanese....
Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself.—Hookalakah Meshobbab
I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes.—The Annoyed Boy

User avatar

sjfcontrol
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 9
Posts: 6254
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:14 am
Location: Flint, TX

Re: Chuck Norris

#86

Post by sjfcontrol » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:24 pm

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:50 pm
Pawpaw wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:38 am
I thought I would try to revive this old thread.

Chuck Norris has a diary... it’s called the Guinness Book of World Records.
Chuck Norris can speak Russian .... in Japanese....
Aw, too bad... If he had been able to speak Russian in Chinese, Bob Mueller would hire him! :cheers2:
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image


EastTexasRancher
Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:44 pm

Re: Chuck Norris

#87

Post by EastTexasRancher » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:25 pm

The bogey man checks under HIS bed for Chuck Norris.

User avatar

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 8
Posts: 24691
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: North Richland Hills, Texas
Contact:

Re: Chuck Norris

#88

Post by The Annoyed Man » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:31 pm

sjfcontrol wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:24 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:50 pm
Pawpaw wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:38 am
I thought I would try to revive this old thread.

Chuck Norris has a diary... it’s called the Guinness Book of World Records.
Chuck Norris can speak Russian .... in Japanese....
Aw, too bad... If he had been able to speak Russian in Chinese, Bob Mueller would hire him! :cheers2:
Pretty sure Chuck Norris would roundhouse kick Bob Mueller ..... in Chinese....
Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself.—Hookalakah Meshobbab
I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes.—The Annoyed Boy

User avatar

C-dub
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 7
Posts: 12536
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: DFW

Re: Chuck Norris

#89

Post by C-dub » Fri May 03, 2019 11:30 pm

Image
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider


surprise_i'm_armed
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:16 am
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Re: Chuck Norris

#90

Post by surprise_i'm_armed » Sun May 05, 2019 4:33 pm

Chuck Norris went to a feminists convention.
He came back with his shirt ironed and his favorite sandwich.

When Chuck Norris jumps in the lake, he doesn't get wet.
The lake gets Chucked.

Chuck Norris routinely pays for things with $9 bills. The cashiers never complain.

SIA
The 4 rules: 1. All guns are loaded.
2. Do not let your firearm point at anything you do not want to destroy or kill.
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until you intend to shoot.
4. Identify your target clearly, and what is behind it.

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”