Im going to face flame and compare Trump to Patton

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

Im going to face flame and compare Trump to Patton

Post by philip964 »

Today there was a New York newspaper front page that showed Trump cutting the head off of the Statue of Liberty.

I've thought a lot about Trump since he has risen from, is he really serious to front runner. Comparing Trump to Patton is my conclusion.

His lack of tact, saying what he thinks without care for the political consequences and hatred by the media followed Patton around his entire shortened life. But the American people back home loved him.

But when you needed a Patton, no one else will do.

In some ways I think we need a Patton right now. The other side of me is afraid.

The clincher in the comparison is I am now very worried about his safety.

My wife is somewhat liberal and she cant wait to vote for him. She has tired of the President who is pictured on a girls bicycle.

rbwhatever1

Re: Im going to face flame and compare Trump to Patton

Post by rbwhatever1 »

He's got the RNC in such a state of shock they're having secret meetings about throwing delegates. The Republican Party needs to be completely destroyed and they will be if they continue. They throw elections to democrats to keep out the Conservative challengers to their power structure. I'm finished with them.
III

XnTx

Post by XnTx »

:iagree:

There is enough discontent in both parties that a straight talking, non-PC candidate has a serious chance. I do not want Trump to run as an independent, but if the RNC takes the nomination from him there will be a revolt.

The only thing better than seeing the RNC power elites neutered will be watching liberal media talking heads explode in exasperation, especially, CNN and MSNBC.
CHL - 9/22/11
NRA Life Member - 12/12/15
XDS .45 or P380

jb2012

Post by jb2012 »

I like it, great comparison. Hopefully if he makes it into office he will have the same grit that Patton did.

mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

Voting for Trump will be a mistake, he is all talk and quite frankly I do not trust him. How many other Republicans gave money to the Clintons? What we really need is Trey Gowdy for a President.

Pilgrim

Post by Pilgrim »

I do not want Trump to run as an independent, but if the RNC takes the nomination from him there will be a revolt.
The way our country is going down the tubes the following would not surprise me;
Trump does not get the RNC nomination.
He goes back on his word and runs as an independent.
He splits the republican vote the way Ross Perot did in 1992
Another democrat takes the presidential office. :eek6

maintenanceguy

Post by maintenanceguy »

I'm not a Trump fan for lots of reasons. I do like that he's got the GOP so frightened. Hopefully, the GOP's eagerness to ignore the primary votes of it's constituents will finally make people realize that the GOP is in it for the GOP.

So, what are my choices? Vote for Trump, who I really don't believe is as conservative as he pretends to be, or vote for another toe-the-line good old boy?

Republicans are Red
Democrats are Blue
Neither one gives a damn about you.

Return to “Off-Topic”