Militia standoff going on right now in Oregon!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

parabelum
Posts in topic: 30

Re: Militia standoff going on right now in Oregon!

Post by parabelum »

mojo84 wrote:I didn't say they did nothing wrong. I believe I acknowledged they made mistakes. Why only look at what the police did wrong?

Why would they release the tapes of they were covering up something?
It's all disappointing Mojo, I don't know...

I've seen black lives matter thugs burn half the city down and they were treated better.

I'm just fuming right now.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

I understand.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Javier730
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Javier730 »

mojo84 wrote:I didn't say they did nothing wrong. I believe I acknowledged they made mistakes. Why only look at what the police did wrong?
:iagree:
parabelum wrote: I've seen black lives matter thugs burn half the city down and they were treated better.
“Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.”
― Horace Mann

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 9

Post by anygunanywhere »

Why would they release the tapes of they were covering up something?
Mojo, I also acknowledged that what those occupying the fed property were not the wisest of citizens.Being stupid isn't a crime and doesn't deserve being shot unless you are white, christian, and conservative.

I look at the bad because when anarchists (Occupy Wall Street) do their deeds and occupy federal property in New York, some are arrested, none are shot, and none are prosecuted by the FBI on trumped up Un-Patriot Act charges.

Double standards perpetrated by the government.

If the left were prosecuted as vigorously as the right, Bill Ayers would be in federal prison right now. He blew up buildings! His group actually killed people!

Equal justice under the rule of law. It applies to the feds too. The feds are just getting warmed up and testing their limits.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

I don't recall, were the wall street occupiers making it known they were armed and telling the authorities they wouldn't be taken alive while occupying buildings? I recall they were outside on public property and did not make it known they were armed and wouldn't be taken alive.

Speaking of double standards, I find it interesting that people that are so adamantly against the BLM and federal government control of land can be so adamantly for Donald Trump. Recently he was very clear that he is for the government controlling the lands in question and believes it would be bad if the land were turned over to the states.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Javier730

Post by Javier730 »

anygunanywhere wrote:Being stupid isn't a crime and doesn't deserve being shot unless you are white, christian, and conservative.
People aren't being shot just because they are white, christian, and conservative. White, christian conservatives arent being persecuted here in the US.
mojo84 wrote:Speaking of double standards, I find it interesting that people that are so adamantly against the BLM and federal government control of land can be so adamantly for Donald Trump. Recently he was very clear that he is for the government controlling the lands in question and believes it would be bad if the land were turned over to the states.
― Horace Mann

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

mojo84 wrote:I don't recall, were the wall street occupiers making it known they were armed and telling the authorities they wouldn't be taken alive while occupying buildings? I recall they were outside on public property and did not make it known they were armed and wouldn't be taken alive.

Speaking of double standards, I find it interesting that people that are so adamantly against the BLM and federal government control of land can be so adamantly for Donald Trump. Recently he was very clear that he is for the government controlling the lands in question and believes it would be bad if the land were turned over to the states.
I am not a Trump supporter.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Javier730 wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:Being stupid isn't a crime and doesn't deserve being shot unless you are white, christian, and conservative.
People aren't being shot just because they are white, christian, and conservative. White, christian conservatives arent being persecuted here in the US.
mojo84 wrote:Speaking of double standards, I find it interesting that people that are so adamantly against the BLM and federal government control of land can be so adamantly for Donald Trump. Recently he was very clear that he is for the government controlling the lands in question and believes it would be bad if the land were turned over to the states.
Right. Believe whatever you wish.

Javier730

Post by Javier730 »

anygunanywhere wrote:
Javier730 wrote:
Right. Believe whatever you wish.
Same to you.
― Horace Mann

Kenneth77
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Kenneth77 »

If you get out of your vehicle and tell the cops or any LEO to go ahead and shoot me there is a real good chance they will fulfill your request , i am not saying anyone was right or wrong but there is a civil way to try and get things done and not just go full force with no hold bared .
leeproductsonline.com

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

I'm sorry to report, but white male Christians are indeed persecuted in this Country. This did not manifest with BO, but it certainly intensified in the last few years.

My personal taste of this was when about 9 years ago I tested for a FF position in one of the big departments here in DFW.
I had upper percentile civil service and physical agility test scores. My background was (and remains) spotless. I passed poly and medical, only to be rejected just before oral panel.
Naturally I was livid about this and I asked but got no definitive answer until I spoke to a lieutenant who worked with adjoining department in hiring process.
Do you know why I was rejected, as bluntly as I was told? Because they had too many white males, and due to Federal quota guidelines, they had to make room for OTW (other then white) candidates. That was my experience.

Now, nevermind I busted my tail, and scored/tested well. In other words, nevermind my merits. Nevermind the fact that I came to this country from a war torn region with nothing to my name, have earned my way thru life scrubbing toilet bowls literally to pay for college, walking for almost an entire year to and from work, 9 miles one way daily. Nevermind the fact that everything I've earned in this Country came from blood sweat and tears, as it should.
No, nevermind all of that. I am white male and I had to make room.

And now it's even worse with this monster in WH. You have classes being thought about "white priviledge", even in our military.
You have an all out assault on white Christian males, like we have some darn secret handshake, wink or a nod that grants us some entry somewhere where only whites need apply.

Yes my friends, there is a persecution of white Christian males, and it's very obvious.

Back to this topic, this white Christian male patriot was on his way to meet with officials, and despite what propaganda tells you, he was on his way to have this settled peacefully when they ambushed him deadman curve style and killed him.
Grant County Sherrif confirms this and more will come out in the weeks to come.

Txtension
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Txtension »

Parabelum, if there were X slots open, it seems to me that at least X-1 white Christian males were superior applicants to you. Whether the OTW applicant was superior to you I can't ascertain.

If those WCMales weren't superior to you, then you were (white) victim of white privilege. An African may be in the White House, but I assure you Africans don't own or control any of the factors of production in this nation (other than their "labor").

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

anygunanywhere wrote:
mojo84 wrote:I don't recall, were the wall street occupiers making it known they were armed and telling the authorities they wouldn't be taken alive while occupying buildings? I recall they were outside on public property and did not make it known they were armed and wouldn't be taken alive.

I am not a Trump supporter.

Wasn't directed at you.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

There is a difference between discrimination and persecution. You experienced discrimination as a result of affirmative action and it has absolutely nothing to do with what went on in Oregon.

It doesn't help to conflate issues just because one is upset and angry. Regardless how righteous the cause. Finicum brought it on himself.

Javier730

Post by Javier730 »

mojo84 wrote:There is a difference between discrimination and persecution. You experienced discrimination as a result of affirmative action and it has absolutely nothing to do with what went on in Oregon.

It doesn't help to conflate issues just because one is upset and angry. Regardless how righteous the cause. Finicum brought it on himself.
:iagree: once more.
― Horace Mann

Return to “Off-Topic”