Is the media selectively using pictures to help Hillary Clinton by making her look much younger than she is?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
VMI77
Posts in topic: 2

Is the media selectively using pictures to help Hillary Clinton by making her look much younger than she is?

Post by VMI77 »

http://johnrlott.blogspot.com/2016/01/i ... -help.html

The weird thing occurs when you look at the stock pictures that the different networks use for the candidates. Here are the pictures from CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, CBS News, ABC News, and NBC News. In virtually all of them it is clear that Hillary Clinton's picture has been photo shopped so that she has a plastic type look and she appears to be much younger than she is. Some of these pictures of Hillary Clinton are clearly airbrushed, particularly CNN and MSNBC. While Hillary Clinton's campaign might have provided some of the pictures, many are clearly taken from these news programs stock footage. But all the pictures of Hillary Clinton show her decades younger than her true age. By contrast, half of Bernie Sanders pictures indicate that he is older than 74. For Martin O'Malley, 3/4ths of his pictures show that he is older than his true age of 53.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Is the media selectively using pictures to help Hillary Clinton by making her look much younger than she is?

Post by Beiruty »

Yes!
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

cbunt1

Re: Is the media selectively using pictures to help Hillary Clinton by making her look much younger than she is?

Post by cbunt1 »

I'm sure it takes a lot of makeup, spackling and Photoshop magic to make her even look presentable.
American by birth, Texan by the grace of God!

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Airbrushing is too slow, need a roller!! "rlol"
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

TVGuy

Post by TVGuy »

I don't care how much make-up or airbrushing there is. Even a blind person couldn't mistake her for 39. That computer is broken.

GeekwithaGun

Post by GeekwithaGun »

yes and maybe botox
NRA Life Member

misterlarry

Post by misterlarry »

So, according to this photo, even in 1985 she looked like a hag.

:lol::
01/19/2013 CHL Class - 03/25/2013 CHL Arrived
NRA Life Member
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

When I first looked at this thread I threw up in my mouth a lot.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

She can't disguise that "fingernails on a chalkboard voice" or that bizarre, eyes stretched wide open to their absolute maximum to appear human when she attempts and fails to look like she's smiling, when in fact it's a tortured grimace that says: Humans! Pay attention! You WILL vote for me!!!

MeMelYup

Post by MeMelYup »

Why not? They did it with Travon Martin and others.

The Wall

Post by The Wall »

Not much they can do about making her look smarter or honest. lol

Topic author
VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

The Wall wrote:Not much they can do about making her look smarter or honest. lol
They just lie about that.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Clinton manipulate the media, no way?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02 ... erage.html
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

anygunanywhere wrote:When I first looked at this thread I threw up in my mouth a lot.
It seems like this is becoming more common for you. Acid reflux can be a serious condition.
If it continues, I think you should see a doctor. :lol:
NRA Endowment Member

Return to “Off-Topic”