TRUMP

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

John Galt
Posts in topic: 2

Re: TRUMP

Post by John Galt »

ScottDLS wrote:This is just part of his plan to win bigly. All you conservative toads are just too brainwashed by the Establishment to recognize his brilliance. After he cleaned all the other 16 candidates' clocks in the Primary with an overwhelming plurality (38%), he moved to the final stage.

He is now wiping the mat with Hillary and stooges like Khan. He will now educate you all on his easy path to victory. Polls that show otherwise are rigged or manipulated by the Establishment and others who fail to acknowledge the Orange One's eminent talent and experience.
Political consultant Pat Caddell said that the Democrats were manipulating the polls.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 9

Post by mojo84 »

Will this political season and presidential race be the basis of the greatest study of emotional psychology ever? I am afraid many have been played. I'm not talking about who to vote for at this point. I am talking about the events leading up to this point.

I'm afraid we are living in a great and cast psychology experiment and many have yet to realize it.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Post by philip964 »

Ok I have decided this avalanche of negative news articles on Trump was all planned in advance.

It started the day after the Democratic Convention.

It continues every day.

For example just today:

Kasich; I don't know if I'll vote for Trump. CNN.com

Can GOP tell Donald Trump your fired. NY Times

Donald Trump makes rare admission he was wrong. Boston Globe

Release your tax returns. Boston Globe

Did Melania Trump break immigration laws. Boston Globe

Harvard Republican Club "threat to survival of the Republic. Boston Globe

Trump is coming for our identity. Boston Globe

Trump backs off false video claim. CNN.com

Hillary jumps to 9 point lead. NBC News

Conservatives say Trump a bigger risk than Hillary. NBC News

Newt says Trump is helping Hillary. YouTube

Trump's pending exit from Prez race. Jim Cramer

Trump the bad businessman. NYTimes

KKK and Trump. NPR

Thats just today it was much worse the previous days.

A lot of talk of Trump leaving the race all together. Comparing him to Thomas Eagleton who had electro shock therapy and dropped out in 1972.

This had to have been piling up on their computers and when the Democratic Convention was over they all hit send.

At the same time Hillary has been totally off the radar. Apparently Obama paying a ransom got 1/200 th the air time of Trump and that Khan guy.

vote

Scott B.
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Scott B. »

Things can't pile up on computers if they haven't happened yet.

Is the focus on Trump now? Sure.

As it would be for any nominee with an R (no matter how tiny this one is) after their name. Ask a perfectly decent man named Dan Quayle all about that. This isn't news to anybody who's run a national campaign in the last 20 years.

The trick is not to make it so easy for the media. Mr. Trump has a unique talent in that regard.

Right now I'm stockpiling popcorn for the debates, assuming they have them with both candidates in attendance.
LTC / SSC Instructor. NRA - Instructor, CRSO, Life Member.
Sig pistol/rifle & Glock armorer | FFL 07/02 SOT

parabelum
Posts in topic: 15

Post by parabelum »

Goes to show the volatility of the polls...

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's lead over Republican rival Donald Trump narrowed to less than 3 percentage points, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Friday, down from nearly eight points on Monday."

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN10G2BQ

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 2

Post by crazy2medic »

What I'm most interested in is the scheduled debates, Trump has stood before a crowd and fielded unscripted questions, he has allowed the average American to ask him anything about his policies or views on things
On the flip side, Hitlery doesn't take unscripted questions, all the questions are prescreened and she already has a scripted answer, so the debates between them will be incredibly interesting, I believe Trump will just eviscerate her!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Yes, one on one, the witch will be exposed for the liar and criminal that she is.

I think people already expect Trump to be...Trump.

The witch however will be met with an expectation to answer questions truthfully, something she cannot do.

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Here is another one where the witch ought to be exposed on:

"Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cotto ... le/2598807

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 1

Post by anygunanywhere »

The media is the propaganda wing of the government. What do you expect to reports on the polls to tell you? They are trying to keep people away from the polls and to a certain extent, they will be successful.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 6

Post by bblhd672 »

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

joe817
Posts in topic: 1

Post by joe817 »

Wonderful article! Thanks for sharing bblhd672! :thumbs2:
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Return to “Off-Topic”