Do You Take A Baby Aspirin Daily?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Do You Take A Baby Aspirin Daily?

Post by C-dub »

I take a full dose aspirin whenever I have aches or pains or sore muscles. That might be anywhere from 0-10 times a month. I used to take advil, but it started messing with my liver enzymes.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Dadtodabone

Post by Dadtodabone »

I'm allergic to nsaids, Plavix for me.
"Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris!"

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

Wow there sure are a lot of old farts here! Hahahaha! (JK) i dont want to rall yall up and give you a heart attack!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 9

Post by WTR »

TreyHouston wrote:Wow there sure are a lot of old farts here! Hahahaha! (JK) i dont want to rall yall up and give you a heart attack!
I wouldn't be laughing at age. I was only 50 and healthy as a horse. The Doctors have never been able to give me a reason why I clotted and stroked. When I was in the rehab hospital there were a 4 year old and an eighteen month old already admitted due to a stroke. My hematologist takes Plavix as a prophylactic and believes everyone, regardless of age, should be on it.

Legionnaire

Post by Legionnaire »

Yes, low dose aspirin daily.
Cogito, ergo armatus sum.

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

I had a stroke at 42. They did not really determine why but I do (or did) take low dose aspirin. However, my oncologist has taken me off of it until my radiation treatments are done. Not sure why though
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Return to “Off-Topic”