Be Careful Friday

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
ninjabread
Posts in topic: 1

Be Careful Friday

Post by ninjabread »

Thugs Unite to Reject Donald and fellow travelers will hold protests, parades, and pity parties across the country tomorrow, including major Texas cities.

Let's be careful out there.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Be Careful Friday

Post by bblhd672 »

Inauguration Friday means I'll carry extra weapon, ammo and other gear. Don't expect any riots or unrest but better to have than not.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

All we are saying..... is give thugs a chance.....

No need to worry folks. Trump supporters are the ones who are hateful, violent and likely to not accept the result of their candidate losing. Hillary's supporters are "with her". They are full of love and compassion for all. At least that's what MSNBC tells me.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Soccerdad1995 wrote: At least that's what MSNBC tells me.
So you're the one person watching MSNBC!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

bblhd672 wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote: At least that's what MSNBC tells me.
So you're the one person watching MSNBC!
Actually listening to it. Its on my Satellite radio and I will occasionally flip to it when all the other "news" channels are having commercials at the same time.

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

Soccerdad1995 wrote: Actually listening to it. Its on my Satellite radio and I will occasionally flip to it when all the other "news" channels are having commercials at the same time.
<facepalm> now I'm remembering some of the reasons I didn't renew my Sirius/XM when it ran out.....I can listen to commercials for free on my local broadcast stations....... :grumble
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:All we are saying..... is give thugs a chance.....

No need to worry folks. Trump supporters are the ones who are hateful, violent and likely to not accept the result of their candidate losing. Hillary's supporters are "with her". They are full of love and compassion for all. At least that's what MSNBC tells me.
What happened to Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya? I didnt know I was so hateful, or violent. Oh wait, that's just their fake news they are spewing these days. Its strange they can claim they don't accept the results isn't it? There's nothing to accept. Its gonna happen whether they "accept" it or not. Its just a matter of hours now. :thumbs2: :woohoo
Just some guy's opinion.

Topbuilder

Post by Topbuilder »

:thewave I'll be wearing my $100 red MAGA hat all day.
"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God, and the Bible." George Washington

LucasMcCain

Post by LucasMcCain »

Wearing my "Old School Conservative" Reagan shirt with my Glock on my hip while riding my motorcycle today. Today is a good day.
I prefer dangerous freedom to safety in chains.

Let's go Brandon.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Nice acronym OP... :lol:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Rpenn57

Post by Rpenn57 »

Fun times in Austin today!!!! Office said we could leave early so I got out of Dodge as fast as I could. But I'm not really sure what they are protesting over at the UT campus.
Attachments
huh?
huh?

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

lol, looking at the video in DC and the police using TEAR GAS, I would advise that the protesters be careful today!!!! this is not the laid back riot of Obama anymore!!!! :nono:
:patriot:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

TreyHouston wrote:lol, looking at the video in DC and the police using TEAR GAS, I would advise that the protesters be careful today!!!! this is not the laid back riot of Obama anymore!!!! :nono:

Yeah Trump may have already signed an executive order to arrest everybody. They may be in for a big surprise, without their safety net. :shock:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

vjallen75

Post by vjallen75 »

Jusme wrote:
TreyHouston wrote:lol, looking at the video in DC and the police using TEAR GAS, I would advise that the protesters be careful today!!!! this is not the laid back riot of Obama anymore!!!! :nono:

Yeah Trump may have already signed an executive order to arrest everybody. They may be in for a big surprise, without their safety net. :shock:
They will just go to New York and get a therapy puppy
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

LucasMcCain

Post by LucasMcCain »

Rpenn57 wrote:Fun times in Austin today!!!! Office said we could leave early so I got out of Dodge as fast as I could. But I'm not really sure what they are protesting over at the UT campus.
I feel like all of their signs should say "We didn't get what we wanted! We should always get what we want! Whaaaah!"
I prefer dangerous freedom to safety in chains.

Let's go Brandon.

Return to “Off-Topic”