Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 27

Re: Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Post by RoyGBiv »

Going after Desantis BEFORE this past election day was proof enough for me that Trump is only in it for his own ego.

If trump is the nominee, I'll hold my nose and vote for him for the sake of the country, but, if Desantis throws in, I'll be looking to volunteer for his campaign early on.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

TxRVer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TxRVer »

RoyGBiv wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:51 am Going after Desantis BEFORE this past election day was proof enough for me that Trump is only in it for his own ego.

If trump is the nominee, I'll hold my nose and vote for him for the sake of the country, but, if Desantis throws in, I'll be looking to volunteer for his campaign early on.
:iagree:
Charlie

BigGuy
Posts in topic: 12

Post by BigGuy »

RoyGBiv wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:51 am Going after Desantis BEFORE this past election day was proof enough for me that Trump is only in it for his own ego.

:iagree: :iagree:
Here’s another thought somebody on FOX mentioned. If Desantis is the nominee, what is the chance that Trump will pull a Perot in 2024, putting a Democrat in the White House?

Mel
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Mel »

BigGuy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:02 pm

Here’s another thought somebody on FOX mentioned. If Desantis is the nominee, what is the chance that Trump will pull a Perot in 2024, putting a Democrat in the White House?
VERY HIGH!
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

TxRVer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TxRVer »

BigGuy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:02 pm

Trump doesn't care about the Republican party so it's very likely. Remember in 2016 he wouldn't pledge to support any other candidate that won the nomination?
Charlie

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Grayling813 »

wheelgun1958 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:12 am
philip964 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:55 am https://conspatriots.com/attorney-who-r ... at-age-48/

Hot shot Trump defense attorney suddenly and unexpectedly dies at 48 years old.
Did he know the Clintons?
He probably took the jabs his client pushed.

Ruark
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Ruark »

Trump has two major weaknesses: his lack of literacy and his ego, especially the latter. His ego is SO dominant and driving, he sees everything and everybody as "competition," no matter how closely aligned they are. No, I wouldn't put it past him at all to do a Perot in 2024 and throw the election to the Democrats.
-Ruark

mayor
Posts in topic: 11

Post by mayor »

Ruark wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:11 am Trump has two major weaknesses: his lack of literacy and his ego, especially the latter. His ego is SO dominant and driving, he sees everything and everybody as "competition," no matter how closely aligned they are. No, I wouldn't put it past him at all to do a Perot in 2024 and throw the election to the Democrats.
Unless and until repubs learn to ballot harvest, it won't matter how many other candidates there are, dems will dominate the elections.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

Ruark wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:11 am Trump has two major weaknesses: his lack of literacy and his ego, especially the latter. His ego is SO dominant and driving, he sees everything and everybody as "competition," no matter how closely aligned they are. No, I wouldn't put it past him at all to do a Perot in 2024 and throw the election to the Democrats.
My worst nightmare. Please everyone play nice. Please. Our whole country depends on it.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/30/trump-fum ... eboard_app

Trump says Kanye set him up. Caution foul language.

Milo is also out to get him supposedly.

Twitter taking Trump back was probably a bad thing for Trump.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 191

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:27 am
My worst nightmare. Please everyone play nice. Please. Our whole country depends on it.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/30/trump-fum ... eboard_app

Trump says Kanye set him up. Caution foul language.

Milo is also out to get him supposedly.

Twitter taking Trump back was probably a bad thing for Trump.
I hope I don't offend any Yankee's in here but huge ego is a very common trait in a Yankee. I didn't vote for Trump because I would like to have a beer with him. His personality makes me wretch. I voted for him because I wanted someone who was not part of the Washington Elitist inside crowd. He would get my vote again if he were the nominee. But I do believe he has way too many anti-Trumpers who would vote for anybody over him to win a general election.

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 36

Post by powerboatr »

what i find funny...odd and darn right wrong
is FBI recently stated the crap they took from mar lago was not classified.
but then AG appointed on friday a special prosecutor to investigate the very thing the FBI said was a no go?? what did i miss

but i voted for him because of his outsiderness,

he should now IMO support the next candidate and be a helper not a hindrance
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Ruark
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Ruark »

powerboatr wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:24 pm
I don't think his ego will allow him to support somebody else besides himself. Seriously. In his view, anybody who runs against him is the "enemy."
-Ruark

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 36

Post by powerboatr »

Ruark wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:37 pm
powerboatr wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:24 pm
I don't think his ego will allow him to support somebody else besides himself. Seriously. In his view, anybody who runs against him is the "enemy."
sadly you are right...his ego is a major issue
he seems to go scorched earth, vice find a common ground on many things
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Grayling813 »

philip964 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:19 pm https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2022/12/ ... right.html

Finnish PM says Trump was right.
Not exactly a ringing endorsement coming from a Social Democrat (aka communist).

Return to “Off-Topic”