Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

oljames3
Posts in topic: 20

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by oljames3 »

bbhack wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:17 am What did Mr P do to get banned?
I have no idea, thanks to the ignore list.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politi ... story.html

Pelosi insults Trump’s manhood.

Apparently they had a televised meeting where Trump may have wiped the floor with Schumer and Pelosi.

Sounds like the next two years will be as interesting as the last two.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 191

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Suri wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:32 am
philip964 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:28 pm https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politi ... story.html

Pelosi insults Trump’s manhood.

Apparently they had a televised meeting where Trump may have wiped the floor with Schumer and Pelosi.

Sounds like the next two years will be as interesting as the last two.
That meeting was strange. What was the point? I used to think I understood politics but nothing seems to make sense any more. :???:
It seems to me the Dems don't want a wall. They appear to be concerned about increasing their voter base through illegal immigrants. The American people want the wall built.

I saw the little back and forth and agree, it was pointless.

bbhack
Posts in topic: 52

Post by bbhack »

anygunanywhere wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:31 am ...
You really need to get out more.
We have begun to see pockets of massive vote fraud, in CA, NC, FL. LBJ had nothing on these guys. And if there's fraud on the R side, convict them first. The D:R fraud ratio is in the 1000:1 area, but I don't care where the cleanup gets started. If voting can't be trusted, there is nothing left of the country.
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

03Lightningrocks

bbhack wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:31 am
anygunanywhere wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:31 am ...
You really need to get out more.
We have begun to see pockets of massive vote fraud, in CA, NC, FL. LBJ had nothing on these guys. And if there's fraud on the R side, convict them first. The D:R fraud ratio is in the 1000:1 area, but I don't care where the cleanup gets started. If voting can't be trusted, there is nothing left of the country.
Not just voter fraud but some cities around the country are already allowing illegals to vote. Democrats have every intention of trying to change voter laws to allow them to vote in federal and state elections as well. Some people are just too darned stupid to see through all the cloak and dagger excuses libtards give for allowing illegals to stay in the country. It is 100% about increasing their voter base so they can maintain power.

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 91

Post by TreyHouston »

Obama assured illegals right before the last election that illegals voting will NOT be prosecuted. He said it on TV
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

mojo84
Posts in topic: 253

Post by mojo84 »

Suri wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:41 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:44 am
Suri wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:32 am That meeting was strange. What was the point? I used to think I understood politics but nothing seems to make sense any more. :???:
It seems to me the Dems don't want a wall. They appear to be concerned about increasing their voter base through illegal immigrants. The American people want the wall built.
I saw the little back and forth and agree, it was pointless.
Agreed, but how could illegals help a voter base?
In some states all you need in order to register to vote is a driver license. Some states issue driver licenses to illegals. See how that works.

http://duckduckgo.com/?q=illegals+regis ... =h_&ia=web
Last edited by mojo84 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flightmare »

Suri wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:46 pm
mojo84 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:52 am I some states all you need in order to register to vote is a driver license. Some states issue driver licenses to illegals. See how that works.
http://duckduckgo.com/?q=illegals+regis ... =h_&ia=web
TIME has some interesting comments about voter fraud:
Like voter fraud generally, non-citizen voting is incredibly rare. Simply put, we already know that ineligible non-citizens do not vote in American elections — including the 2016 election — except at negligible rates.
See: http://time.com/4669899/illegal-citizens-voting-trump/
TIME concludes:
Let’s have an honest debate about voting in this country — not one filled with misinformation. Voter fraud, including voting by non-citizens, is just not happening like the president says.
You might try reading this.
https://www.statesman.com/news/20181107 ... gal-voting
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 58

Post by anygunanywhere »

My oh my. Another leftist prog apologist surfaces. Time magazine? Seriously ?
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

03Lightningrocks

For the record. While I do believe voter fraud is much more prevalent than the left wing media outlets report, my post was more about Democraps eventually trying to allow illegals to vote. They are pushing for it to gain voter base. Because these people (illegals) come from areas of self entitlement, they tend to vote for the party who promises to give them free stuff.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

Suri wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:46 pm
TIME has some interesting comments about voter fraud:

TIME concludes:
Time magazine is a worthless, irrelevant piece of trash without even the benefit of being useful for wiping my butt.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

oljames3 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:57 am
:iagree:
Dale Blanker banned too. Wonder when they will show up again under different disguises? Or when Soros, Inc will send in new paid trolls?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

03Lightningrocks

bblhd672 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:05 pm
Dale Blanker banned too. Wonder when they will show up again under different disguises? Or when Soros, Inc will send in new paid trolls?
It was pretty obvious that Dale and phildo were only here to stir up trouble. I always suspected it was the same person using different screen names. Hopefully they/he were banned by IP or very likely will simply sign back on with new nick. Good riddance to them/him.

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:13 pm
bblhd672 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:05 pm
It was pretty obvious that Dale and phildo were only here to stir up trouble. I always suspected it was the same person using different screen names. Hopefully they/he were banned by IP or very likely will simply sign back on with new nick. Good riddance to them/him.
Maybe more of an Anytown operation, but good riddance nonetheless.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tions.html

Cohen sentenced to three years.

Imagine if Bill Clinton’s or Obama’s personal lawyer was arrested and charged. Let that sink in.

I will miss the two. It gave perspective to your thoughts.

Return to “Off-Topic”