Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 191

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Good night nurse. The show boating in Washington is simply out of control. All they need to do is quit using kids as political pawns. The solution is simple. Border walls. Using their kids as a get out of jail free card is more dispicable of these illegal immigrants than anything that happens to them with three hots and a cot.

03Lightningrocks

Check this out. While the democrats turn kids into pawns as a distraction, the real story we should all be concerned with get's worse by the day. https://truepundit.com/fbi-hundreds-of- ... -partners/

BBYC
Posts in topic: 28

Post by BBYC »

If they vote for amnesty for criminals, but don't pass national reciprocity so we can defend ourselves from criminals, they don't deserve our vote in November.

The ball is in their court.
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

03Lightningrocks

House voting on bill now. Take note how Dems all vote in goose step with each other while Republicans are stabbing each other in the back. The American people lose because of this nonsense. A nay vote appears to be an ad hock vote for open borders. That is where the Dems are trying to take it so thanks to a few RINO house members, Dems are going to get what they want.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

https://nypost.com/2018/06/21/alyssa-mi ... ht-to-nyc/

Alyssa Milan offers to help foster migrant children. This is where we are now.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/21/nyre ... tests.html Be sure to scroll down to find the video of the 7 "children".

Protestors await at La Guardia airport to greet the arrival of the 7 hoodie wearing "children" Alyssa hopes to foster.

I don't want to even think about how much money this is all costing taxpayers to fly "children" all around the United States. To me it would be cheaper to just give money to every child in Central America to not come to the USA.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:56 am Kasich is a closet liberal anyway. Ted Cruz is one of the swamp creatures with nothing more than his own political advancement as a concern. The country needed a President that is willing to turn that mess inside out. President Trump had nothing to gain by running. He is simply trying to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. And doing one heck of a good job at it.
:iagree:

I voted for Cruz, in the primaries, because his record, and rhetoric, indicated that he was a staunch, conservative, Constitutionalist, but since losing his bid for the Presidency, he has disappeared, and has not pushed the conservative agenda. In fact, he has turned into a "never Trumper" and has actually become an obstructionist. I will still vote for him in the November midterms, but if he doesn't get his female undergarments unwadded, he will not get any future votes from me.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Post by dale blanker »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:01 pm I think it is pretty obvious to any American with intelligence, the Democrats are less concerned with children of the illegal immigrants than they are with the fraudulent votes they can rack up from their parents or traffickers. Funny how they suddenly pretend to have issues. But in this day and age of video, they get busted every time for their lies.

https://nyti.ms/2xUZMj9
Ok, the video of Hillary campaigning in 2007 about immigration was interesting but didn't seem to relate to the current issue of separating families. What did I miss? :confused5
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

dale blanker wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:13 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:01 pm I think it is pretty obvious to any American with intelligence, the Democrats are less concerned with children of the illegal immigrants than they are with the fraudulent votes they can rack up from their parents or traffickers. Funny how they suddenly pretend to have issues. But in this day and age of video, they get busted every time for their lies.

Ok, the video of Hillary campaigning in 2007 about immigration was interesting but didn't seem to relate to the current issue of separating families. What did I miss? :confused5

You missed the fact, that this law was not, suddenly instituted by Trump, in fact during Barak Hussein's, administration, this exact same scenario, played out, because adults, arrested for crossing the border illegally, were placed in adult, holding facilities, and it is " illegal" to place children in those facilities.
What the MSM fails to mention, is that, if adults with children are truly seeking asylum, and they report to a port of entry,they are placed together, with their children, until their case is settled. The only ones being seperated, are those who sneak across the border.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Post by dale blanker »

Jusme wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:26 pm

You missed the fact, that this law was not, suddenly instituted by Trump, in fact during Barak Hussein's, administration, this exact same scenario, played out, because adults, arrested for crossing the border illegally, were placed in adult, holding facilities, and it is " illegal" to place children in those facilities.
What the MSM fails to mention, is that, if adults with children are truly seeking asylum, and they report to a port of entry,they are placed together, with their children, until their case is settled. The only ones being seperated, are those who sneak across the border.
There was nothing about immigration law in the video except for a reference that update is needed.

Previous administrations used family detention facilities, allowing the whole family to stay together while awaiting their deportation case in immigration court, or alternatives to detention, which required families to be tracked but released from custody to await their court date. Some children may have been separated from the adults they entered with, in cases where the family relationship could not be established, child trafficking was suspected, or there were not sufficient family detention facilities available.
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/nation ... -566406522

Melania wears jacket that on the back says” I really don’t care do you” on her trip to Texas to visit the children separated from their illegal immigrant parents.

Secret message? About the press? About her trip?
Just not paying attention? Just fashion?

jerry_r60
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jerry_r60 »

Jusme wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:09 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:56 am Kasich is a closet liberal anyway. Ted Cruz is one of the swamp creatures with nothing more than his own political advancement as a concern. The country needed a President that is willing to turn that mess inside out. President Trump had nothing to gain by running. He is simply trying to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. And doing one heck of a good job at it.
:iagree:

I voted for Cruz, in the primaries, because his record, and rhetoric, indicated that he was a staunch, conservative, Constitutionalist, but since losing his bid for the Presidency, he has disappeared, and has not pushed the conservative agenda. In fact, he has turned into a "never Trumper" and has actually become an obstructionist. I will still vote for him in the November midterms, but if he doesn't get his female undergarments unwadded, he will not get any future votes from me.
I was/am a Cruz supporter/voter as well. I’m not sur if it’s “disappeared” or marginalized. He has always been a never trumpet. Did you watch debates? If I want to be generous I’ll call trump a pragmatist and Cruz an idealist. Cruz is all about principal and the constitution and doing what he said. In trying to hold to that after elected to the senate I actually got a bit uncomfortable as he dabbled with “obstructionist”. Both guys are pretty polarizing. I lean to a Cruz. I’m more confident in his deep understanding and support of the constitution than trump. Don’t get me wrong, every choice on republican debate stages would have been better than Hillary.

RottenApple
Posts in topic: 6

Post by RottenApple »

philip964 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:40 pm https://www.kgw.com/article/news/nation ... -566406522

Melania wears jacket that on the back says” I really don’t care do you” on her trip to Texas to visit the children separated from their illegal immigrant parents.

Secret message? About the press? About her trip?
Just not paying attention? Just fashion?
She wore it boarding the plane. She had changed clothes before she departed.

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. :roll:

flechero
Posts in topic: 77

Post by flechero »

As for Melania's jacket- If the parents don't care, why should she, or you or me?

I don't buy for one second that ANY criminal immigrant hasn't heard about children being held separately. They know within hours what they need to say to get political asylum, so there is NO POSSIBLE WAY this is a surprise to them... it's only an issue if they get caught. And sadly the odds makers say we catch so few of them that it; worth the risk to keep trying to sneak over.

Sorry, criminal aliens, I have reserved my sympathy for those here legally.

If the USA is so bad, sneak across the southern border of mexico.

:totap:

03Lightningrocks

dale blanker wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:12 pm
Jusme wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:26 pm

There was nothing about immigration law in the video except for a reference that update is needed.

Previous administrations used family detention facilities, allowing the whole family to stay together while awaiting their deportation case in immigration court, or alternatives to detention, which required families to be tracked but released from custody to await their court date. Some children may have been separated from the adults they entered with, in cases where the family relationship could not be established, child trafficking was suspected, or there were not sufficient family detention facilities available.
The point young man is that the sudden concern by libtards for illegal alien kids is fake moral outrage. The video is PROOF POSITIVE they did not care before enough to do anything when they had complete control. Why pretend they care now?

If that one escapes you, check out this video of how Hillary felt before she was bitterly clinging to her butt kicking of 2016.

03Lightningrocks

Here is Obama on illegal aliens. What changed? It is more proof that dems are using these kids to divide and conquer.

Return to “Off-Topic”