Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by Jusme »

bblhd672 wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:16 pm FLASHBACK: When Democrats Demanded John Brennan Resign
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavl ... n-n2511455
But it wasn't so long ago that Democrats felt very differently about Brennan. In fact, a number of lawmakers on the left side of the aisle have called for his resignation in the past.
The C.I.A.’s Reckless Breach of Trust
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/01/opin ... ef=opinion
In March, John Brennan, the C.I.A. director, was indignant when Senator Dianne Feinstein charged that the agency had broken into computers used by staff investigators from the Senate Intelligence Committee, which she leads. “As far as the allegations of C.I.A. hacking into Senate computers,” he said, “nothing could be further from the truth. I mean, we wouldn’t do that. I mean, that’s just beyond the scope of reason.”

But reason seems to have little to do with the C.I.A.’s operations, as Mr. Brennan apparently discovered far too late. On Thursday, the Central Intelligence Agency admitted that it did, indeed, use a fake online identity to break into the Senate’s computers, where documents connected to a secret report on the agency’s detention and torture program were being stored.
I guess the leftists forgive Brennan now for spying on them.

It was the same story with Comey, everyone on the left including HRC wanted him fired. Until he was, then he was the a stalwart, in the fight against Trump.

I guess nobody, on the left realize, that all of these agencies are angry with Trump, because they knew that their jobs were not secure, since they had nothing on him. If HRC had won, none of these folks would be out of a job, because they had too much leverage to hold over her. (think J. Edgar Hoover) That is why, when it looked like Trump might win, everyone went to great lengths, to try to create, a conspiracy, but it was botched so badly, that they all have egg on their face.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Post by dale blanker »

Abraham wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:19 pm The lefty response on this forum regarding brenn-marxist is hilarious.

Wait'll President Trump revokes the clearances of the rest of the commies like rice, etc.

It's gonna be beautiful to hear the lefty howls of angst, ha ha, said in my best Nelson Muntz laugh.
One hundred and seventy-five former US officials spanning service across intelligence agencies, the State Department, the National Security Council and the Department of Defense added their names on Monday to a list of intelligence officials denouncing President Donald Trump's decision to revoke former CIA Director John Brennan's security clearance.
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

dale blanker wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:51 am
Abraham wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:19 pm The lefty response on this forum regarding brenn-marxist is hilarious.

Wait'll President Trump revokes the clearances of the rest of the commies like rice, etc.

It's gonna be beautiful to hear the lefty howls of angst, ha ha, said in my best Nelson Muntz laugh.
One hundred and seventy-five former US officials spanning service across intelligence agencies, the State Department, the National Security Council and the Department of Defense added their names on Monday to a list of intelligence officials denouncing President Donald Trump's decision to revoke former CIA Director John Brennan's security clearance.

All of the frogs in a swamp croak together. It's noisy, but they really can't carry a tune.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Bitter Clinger »

dale blanker wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:51 am

Ooo... scary, a petition....all DemocRats for sure.

That mudslinger Brennan got exactly what he deserved, although in reality he should be in prison for his treason.

Now that we have names of these hyper partisan hacks, read all of them them out and send them packing!
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Abraham
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Abraham »

So the shadow government is petitioning.

Big Whoop!

They're showing their empty gum sockets cuz they're like really irked man...

Huff/Puff, I'll show you man, I'm gonna write my name on a piece of paper, so there!

After that, I'll hold my breath until I turn blue, you'll be sorry then.

carlson1
Posts in topic: 26

Post by carlson1 »

You can’t argue with some folks because you can’t out puke a buzzard - just walk away.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

carlson1 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:17 am You can’t argue with some folks because you can’t out puke a buzzard - just walk away.
"rlol"
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

Retired military officers are subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) under Article 2 of the UCMJ, which extends the jurisdiction of military law to “Retired members of a regular component of the armed forces who are entitled to pay.” “Retirees are subject to the UCMJ and may be tried by court-martial for violations … that occurred … while in a retired status.”

Article 88 of the UCMJ criminalizes “contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or the Governor or legislature of any State.”

Sounds like a bunch of retired military people not only should have security clearances revoked but also be prosecuted under the UCMJ.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

BBYC
Posts in topic: 28

Post by BBYC »

Has-beens despondent over their obsolescence. Pitiful.
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

oljames3
Posts in topic: 20

Post by oljames3 »

bblhd672 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:29 pm Retired military officers are subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) under Article 2 of the UCMJ, which extends the jurisdiction of military law to “Retired members of a regular component of the armed forces who are entitled to pay.” “Retirees are subject to the UCMJ and may be tried by court-martial for violations … that occurred … while in a retired status.”

Article 88 of the UCMJ criminalizes “contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or the Governor or legislature of any State.”

Sounds like a bunch of retired military people not only should have security clearances revoked but also be prosecuted under the UCMJ.
I retired from the Texas Army National Guard. :evil2:
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

philbo
Banned
Posts in topic: 149

Post by philbo »

Trump’s longtime lawyer Michael Cohen has surrendered to FBI as he prepares to plead guilty in federal investigation.
"Cohen is expected to plead guilty to charges related to bank fraud, tax fraud and a campaign finance violation"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 6826fb6393

philbo
Banned
Posts in topic: 149

Post by philbo »

Manafort convicted on 8 counts; mistrial declared on 10 others
"Manafort was convicted on five counts of filing false tax returns, one count of not filing a required IRS form, and two bank fraud counts."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... dc7b58d140

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Post by dale blanker »

philbo wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:55 pm Trump’s longtime lawyer Michael Cohen has surrendered to FBI as he prepares to plead guilty in federal investigation.
"Cohen is expected to plead guilty to charges related to bank fraud, tax fraud and a campaign finance violation"

philbo wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:01 pm Manafort convicted on 8 counts; mistrial declared on 10 others
"Manafort was convicted on five counts of filing false tax returns, one count of not filing a required IRS form, and two bank fraud counts."

Welcome to the world of sleaze.... :patriot:
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

PriestTheRunner
Posts in topic: 18

Post by PriestTheRunner »

dale blanker wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:06 pm
philbo wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:55 pm Trump’s longtime lawyer Michael Cohen has surrendered to FBI as he prepares to plead guilty in federal investigation.

philbo wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:01 pm Manafort convicted on 8 counts; mistrial declared on 10 others

http://a.co/bJwbGkY

Written by a leftist. A concern for all Americans. You might want to give it a read.

bbhack
Posts in topic: 52

Post by bbhack »

dale blanker wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:06 pm

With a 95% conviction rate in FedCourt, I'm sure they could put you or anyone away.
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

Return to “Off-Topic”