Today in Trump's new term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 698
Posts: 8238
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#2956

Post by philip964 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:25 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-response- ... 02984.html

Asked about AOC calling him a racist on 60 minutes by a reporter, Trump replied “who cares”.


Earl E. Byrd
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:37 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#2957

Post by Earl E. Byrd » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:33 pm

philip964 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:25 pm
https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-response- ... 02984.html

Asked about AOC calling him a racist on 60 minutes by a reporter, Trump replied “who cares”.
:iagree:
Shoot early. Shoot often.
And hit what you shoot.

User avatar

Flightmare
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 65
Posts: 2237
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:00 pm
Location: Plano, TX

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#2958

Post by Flightmare » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:31 pm

Image

Trump cancels Congressional Delegation to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan. Trump advises Pelosi that it would be better for her to stay in Washington and work towards ending the shutdown.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016


Chemist45
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:43 pm
Location: Kingsland, TX

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#2959

Post by Chemist45 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:43 pm

Flightmare wrote
Trump cancels Congressional Delegation to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan. Trump advises Pelosi that it would be better for her to stay in Washington and work towards ending the shutdown.
I love this man. He fights.

User avatar

Bitter Clinger
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 166
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: North Dallas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#2960

Post by Bitter Clinger » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:26 pm

Chemist45 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:43 pm
Flightmare wrote
Trump cancels Congressional Delegation to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan. Trump advises Pelosi that it would be better for her to stay in Washington and work towards ending the shutdown.
I love this man. He fights.
:iagree:
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

User avatar

carlson1
Moderator
Posts in topic: 22
Posts: 9901
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:11 am

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#2961

Post by carlson1 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:34 pm

Flightmare wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:31 pm
Image

Trump cancels Congressional Delegation to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan. Trump advises Pelosi that it would be better for her to stay in Washington and work towards ending the shutdown.
I wished he would have allowed her to leave the Country and then call the plane back without her.
Image


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 698
Posts: 8238
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#2962

Post by philip964 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:02 pm

Bitter Clinger wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:26 pm
Chemist45 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:43 pm
Flightmare wrote
Trump cancels Congressional Delegation to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan. Trump advises Pelosi that it would be better for her to stay in Washington and work towards ending the shutdown.
I love this man. He fights.
:iagree:
Some days are just great.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 698
Posts: 8238
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#2963

Post by philip964 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:11 pm

https://freebeacon.com/politics/picture ... is-office/

My favorite from today. Helps if your 35 to 40 yo.

User avatar

bblhd672
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 207
Posts: 4655
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 am
Location: TX

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#2964

Post by bblhd672 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:45 pm

Image
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

User avatar

Pawpaw
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 95
Posts: 6402
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Location: Hunt County

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#2965

Post by Pawpaw » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:01 pm

Stolen!
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member

User avatar

Pawpaw
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 95
Posts: 6402
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Location: Hunt County

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#2966

Post by Pawpaw » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:43 pm

New Poll: President Trump's Approval Rating Among Latinos Skyrockets...During Wall Debate?
President Trump's approval rating has skyrocketed among Latinos during the government shutdown over the border wall.

According to a new NPR/PBS News Hour/Marist Poll, his approval among the demographic has improved by 20 points since December. The poll was taken from January 10-13, 2019 and asked "Do you approve or disapprove of the job Donald Trump is doing as president? [And, would you say you strongly approve/disapprove of the job he is doing or just approve/disapprove?]"
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 698
Posts: 8238
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#2967

Post by philip964 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:27 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... 7858f93c15

Buzzfeed releases a report saying Trump ordered Cohen to lie to congress.

News media goes ape. CNN says impeach 200 times on Friday.


Sheila Jackson Lee

@JacksonLeeTX18

Incredible. @realDonaldTrump suborned #perjury so that @MichaelCohen212 would lie to #Congress and obstruct its investigation into whether a hostile foreign power subverted our democracy-oh, and his campaign may have colluded, too #trumprussia #Collusion https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ja ... =bfnsplash
688
10:22 PM - Jan 17, 2019
Last edited by philip964 on Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 698
Posts: 8238
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#2968

Post by philip964 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:37 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/muelle ... hen-to-lie

Mueller releases rare statement that disputes Buzzfeed report.

Buzzfeed doubles down and says it stands by its story.

Mueller's rare statement due to a change of heart or that Barr is about to become AG, means there is a new sheriff in town.

No one uses words fake news, but I will.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 698
Posts: 8238
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#2969

Post by philip964 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:09 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-san-a ... 33759.html

Trump uses San Antonio as an example of how walls work.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 698
Posts: 8238
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#2970

Post by philip964 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:19 am

https://news.yahoo.com/man-linked-4-kil ... 03527.html

Man in country illegally accused of murdering 4 in Nevada this included an elderly couple who he alleged to have robbed and murdered.

Trump tweeted about it.

Country still shut down. MSM keeps mentioning the dire financial situation with federal workers. I was in my bank they were offering immediate low interest lowpaperwork loans for Federal employees who were not getting paid.

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”