Today in Trump's new term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

User avatar

Bitter Clinger
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 118
Posts: 1925
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: North Dallas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#61

Post by Bitter Clinger » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:58 pm

oljames3 wrote:
Bitter Clinger wrote:We should not forget that he was the BEST Salesperson ever for the firearms industry! :biggrinjester:
Yep. #6 on Uncle Ted's list.
https://libertywritersnews.com/2017/01/ ... priceless/

Thanks. I missed it :oops:
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

User avatar

mojo84
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 145
Posts: 8296
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 pm
Location: Boerne, TX (Kendall County)

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#62

Post by mojo84 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:11 pm

dale blanker wrote:
mojo84 wrote:
dale blanker wrote:Things are happening very fast in the oval office. The president seems to still be in campaign mode and concerned about things like inauguration day crowd size and popular vote so it doesn't seem like he'd be able to give much thought to what's happening. Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall to see how things are being developed and who is really doing it?
Dale, you choose to not understand as is doesn't fit with your agenda and political position. Do you not realize the bigger picture that Trump is trying to bring attention? It's about the media being biased and dishonest, not the size of,the crowd.
Hey, wait, what? I'm not passing judgment on anything. Just curious about how things are happening - why so much time is wasted on trivial things like crowd size in Spicer's first 2 press conferences. And then there's unsupported claims about voter fraud. Maybe the objective is to annoy and distract the left - ok, how does that help anything? Kid stuff?
That's ridiculous. The only reason liberals believe voter fraud is a myth is because it benefits liberals. Voter fraud is not unsubstantiated. It just hasn't been pursued because those that benefit from it have been in office.

Like I said, the real issue is the biased lying press that the gullible liberals believe and follow. I realize liberals aren't much for principles and integrity. The press is more interested in discrediting the Trump administration and shaping the news rather than reporting it. That type of stuff can't go without response.


Mxrdad
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 44
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:55 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#63

Post by Mxrdad » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:59 pm

dale blanker wrote:
mojo84 wrote:
dale blanker wrote:Things are happening very fast in the oval office. The president seems to still be in campaign mode and concerned about things like inauguration day crowd size and popular vote so it doesn't seem like he'd be able to give much thought to what's happening. Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall to see how things are being developed and who is really doing it?
Dale, you choose to not understand as is doesn't fit with your agenda and political position. Do you not realize the bigger picture that Trump is trying to bring attention? It's about the media being biased and dishonest, not the size of,the crowd.

Hey, wait, what? I'm not passing judgment on anything. Just curious about how things are happening - why so much time is wasted on trivial things like crowd size in Spicer's first 2 press conferences. And then there's unsupported claims about voter fraud. Maybe the objective is to annoy and distract the left - ok, how does that help anything? Kid stuff?
You don't call this passing judgement?
Finally woke up.......... Proud NRA Life member.
Proud member of TSRA as well.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 383
Posts: 6248
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#64

Post by philip964 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:07 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... ebook-post

This article is about freezing grant money the EPA sends to research global warming among other things.

Today he ordered the wall be built and increased enforcement of the border. In addition he banned refugees with the exception if they are from religious minorities from the country they are coming from.

This is really only day three.

My liberal Facebook friends are in shock and denial still thinking their little march on Sunday was important.

Elections have consequences. It's Christmas every day.


bblhd672
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 158
Posts: 3595
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 am
Location: TX

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#65

Post by bblhd672 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:23 pm

philip964 wrote:Elections have consequences. It's Christmas every day.
"rlol"

User avatar

mojo84
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 145
Posts: 8296
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 pm
Location: Boerne, TX (Kendall County)

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#66

Post by mojo84 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:27 pm

dale blanker wrote:
mojo84 wrote:
dale blanker wrote:Things are happening very fast in the oval office. The president seems to still be in campaign mode and concerned about things like inauguration day crowd size and popular vote so it doesn't seem like he'd be able to give much thought to what's happening. Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall to see how things are being developed and who is really doing it?
Dale, you choose to not understand as is doesn't fit with your agenda and political position. Do you not realize the bigger picture that Trump is trying to bring attention? It's about the media being biased and dishonest, not the size of,the crowd.
Hey, wait, what? I'm not passing judgment on anything. Just curious about how things are happening - why so much time is wasted on trivial things like crowd size in Spicer's first 2 press conferences. And then there's unsupported claims about voter fraud. Maybe the objective is to annoy and distract the left - ok, how does that help anything? Kid stuff?
Unsubstantiated? Watch these videos.
http://projectveritasaction.com/videos

User avatar

dale blanker
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 114
Posts: 337
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 1:49 am

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#67

Post by dale blanker » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:21 pm

mojo84 wrote: [about voter fraud] Unsubstantiated? Watch these videos.
http://projectveritasaction.com/videos
Most folks don't believe voter fraud in USA is a problem, including Ryan, McCain, Graham, and many others. See
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... oter-fraud

If there is any it certainly needs to be fixed. I can believe that some voter fraud does happen, especially on some small local elections, but 5 million in a national election... :confused5
"You cannot be serious." John McEnroe

User avatar

Jusme
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 94
Posts: 4010
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:23 pm
Location: Johnson County, Texas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#68

Post by Jusme » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:23 pm

dale blanker wrote:
mojo84 wrote:
dale blanker wrote:Things are happening very fast in the oval office. The president seems to still be in campaign mode and concerned about things like inauguration day crowd size and popular vote so it doesn't seem like he'd be able to give much thought to what's happening. Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall to see how things are being developed and who is really doing it?
Dale, you choose to not understand as is doesn't fit with your agenda and political position. Do you not realize the bigger picture that Trump is trying to bring attention? It's about the media being biased and dishonest, not the size of,the crowd.
Hey, wait, what? I'm not passing judgment on anything. Just curious about how things are happening - why so much time is wasted on trivial things like crowd size in Spicer's first 2 press conferences. And then there's unsupported claims about voter fraud. Maybe the objective is to annoy and distract the left - ok, how does that help anything? Kid stuff?

Trump has been at least three steps ahead of the press since he announced his candidacy, if he can get them to chasing after some imaginary shiny object, he is free to prove to those who don't watch fake news, that he is actually doing what he said he would do.
Using Spicer to answer all of the "important" things the press wants to focus on, he is quietly fulfilling his pledges.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

User avatar

mojo84
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 145
Posts: 8296
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 pm
Location: Boerne, TX (Kendall County)

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#69

Post by mojo84 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:27 pm

dale blanker wrote:
mojo84 wrote: [about voter fraud] Unsubstantiated? Watch these videos.
http://projectveritasaction.com/videos
Most folks don't believe voter fraud in USA is a problem, including Ryan, McCain, Graham, and many others. See
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... oter-fraud

If there is any it certainly needs to be fixed. I can believe that some voter fraud does happen, especially on some small local elections, but 5 million in a national election... :confused5

So what? Who cares what those people think. Listen to what the liberal operatives admit. Just wait and see.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 383
Posts: 6248
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#70

Post by philip964 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:42 pm

bblhd672 wrote:
philip964 wrote:Elections have consequences. It's Christmas every day.
"rlol"

“To better inform the public regarding the public safety threats associated with sanctuary jurisdictions, the Secretary shall utilize the Declined Detainer Outcome Report or its equivalent and, on a weekly basis, make public a comprehensive list of criminal actions committed by aliens and any jurisdiction that ignored or otherwise failed to honor any detainers with respect to such aliens,” the order reads.


It just gets better and better.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 383
Posts: 6248
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#71

Post by philip964 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:47 am

http://m.chron.com/entertainment/the-wr ... 885473.php

Trump blasts ungrateful traitor Chelsea Manning and I guess defends Obama?

User avatar

parabelum
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 21
Posts: 1865
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#72

Post by parabelum » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:09 am

Even here where I sit right now, in the heart of liberal Montpelier Vermont, I've come across many disillusioned liberals who are starting to wake up, and was amazed at Trump stickers and signs up here.

Even in Maryland and NJ. Great stuff!

It does make me wonder about the votes, as I've seen three times more Trump/Pence signs then the witch or that one who drools on himself....
III%

User avatar

LucasMcCain
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 14
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:00 pm
Location: DFW, Texas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#73

Post by LucasMcCain » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:18 pm

Even at my most optimistic, I did not imagine that President Trump would act so quickly and decisively. I am very much impressed and encouraged.
I carry a gun so that I can go home to my family, and if need be, help you go home to yours.

I am not a lawyer.

User avatar

Jusme
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 94
Posts: 4010
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:23 pm
Location: Johnson County, Texas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#74

Post by Jusme » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:22 pm

LucasMcCain wrote:Even at my most optimistic, I did not imagine that President Trump would act so quickly and decisively. I am very much impressed and encouraged.

:iagree:

I didn't expect things to move so quickly, but then I remembered Trump is not like a normal politician, he is a businessman, and they actually come to work to get things accomplished. I know there will be some things on his agenda that will take time, because he will have to go through Congress, but I have no doubt he will be pushing for them to get off their duffs, and get to work.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:


Mxrdad
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 44
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:55 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#75

Post by Mxrdad » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Jusme wrote:
LucasMcCain wrote:Even at my most optimistic, I did not imagine that President Trump would act so quickly and decisively. I am very much impressed and encouraged.

:iagree:

I didn't expect things to move so quickly, but then I remembered Trump is not like a normal politician, he is a businessman, and they actually come to work to get things accomplished. I know there will be some things on his agenda that will take time, because he will have to go through Congress, but I have no doubt he will be pushing for them to get off their duffs, and get to work.
I agree. He is moving at lightning speed which the rest of the politicians aren't used to. He is gonna keep them on their toes which is wonderful to see.
I often wonder if some of the Liberals will ever give him credit when/where credit is due. Kinda doubt it but hopeful and would be good to see.
Finally woke up.......... Proud NRA Life member.
Proud member of TSRA as well.

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”