The Patriots won ??

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
pushpullpete
Posts in topic: 1

The Patriots won ??

Post by pushpullpete »

I like and cheer for the Cowboys but I'm from the NE United States and can hardly believe what I just watched.
Congratulations to the New England Patriots !!! WOW !! :clapping: :anamatedbanana :woohoo
:thewave :thewave :thewave

:txflag: :patriot:

The Annoyed Man

Re: The Patriots won ??

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I don't know if patriots won, but the team from Bastun did.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

The Wall

Post by The Wall »

Certainly was more exciting than most Stupid Bowls. I broke even in a kids baseball team support pool so that was good.

Kkpsiknl

Post by Kkpsiknl »

On November 8th.

Liberty
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Liberty »

I was real disappointed to learn that what I had thought was the most beautiful star array over Houston was a swarm of drones. There are no real stars over Houston.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

Say what you want about Brady and the patriots but 5-7 Super Bowl wins in the las 16 years with Brady as quarterback and belicheck at the helm is pretty impressive. Tom Brady in my humble opinion is the greatest quarterback ever to play in the NFL. I have always liked him. Maybe not some of the stuff he has done off the field but on the field he's a good leader and great quarterback. Congrats patriots! If I was Brady I'd hang my hat right now and retire. He won't ever have a game like that again although I do fully believe he is capable to win another Super Bowl. If I was him I'd focus on my young kids and wife and enjoy it while he can. He's only 39 so I think it's time to slow it down. But that's just me!

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

It's obvious the Patriots are illegitimate Super Bowl Champions! I polled many people and the popular vote was for the Falcons. This is an unfair result as the Falcons clearly got more fan votes than the Patriots. :biggrinjester:

But seriously, great game, fantastic comeback. I can stand the guy, but Belichick is one of the greatest coaches in NFL history. Tom Brady has removed all doubt as to whether or not he is the best QB to ever play the game.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

bblhd672 wrote: But seriously, great game, fantastic comeback. I can stand the guy, but Belichick is one of the greatest coaches in NFL history. Tom Brady has removed all doubt as to whether or not he is the best QB to ever play the game.
Having reached the grumpy old man stage of life myself, I have a certain empathy with Belichick.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

:banghead: :banghead:
The best game ever, but I gave up at the half-time and missed all the second half :banghead: :banghead:
Patriots came from the dead and beat the Falcons. The Falcons got hacked by.... (Your choice).
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

LucasMcCain

Post by LucasMcCain »

I don't follow football, so I saw the title and thought someone had been in a coma or something since early November. Came here to say "Yes, the patriots won. Trump is really president."
I prefer dangerous freedom to safety in chains.

Let's go Brandon.

Syntyr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Syntyr »

pushpullpete wrote:I like and cheer for the Cowboys but I'm from the NE United States and can hardly believe what I just watched.
Congratulations to the New England Patriots !!! WOW !! :clapping: :anamatedbanana :woohoo
:thewave :thewave :thewave

:txflag: :patriot:
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

bblhd672 wrote:It's obvious the Patriots are illegitimate Super Bowl Champions! I polled many people and the popular vote was for the Falcons. This is an unfair result as the Falcons clearly got more fan votes than the Patriots. :biggrinjester:

But seriously, great game, fantastic comeback. I can stand the guy, but Belichick is one of the greatest coaches in NFL history. Tom Brady has removed all doubt as to whether or not he is the best QB to ever play the game.
Syntyr

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

The Russians hacked the Superbowl!!!

Syntyr

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

So the Patriots learned this year that they can win without cheating. I hope that they just haven't been caught.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

twomillenium wrote:So the Patriots learned this year that they can win without cheating. I hope that they just haven't been caught.
That's the problem with cheating (and lying). Get caught just once and everything you do from that point forward will always be under a shadow of doubt.

Return to “Off-Topic”