Jaws Of Life Needed To Remove Worship Leader’s Skinny Jeans

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Jaws Of Life Needed To Remove Worship Leader’s Skinny Jeans

Post by The Annoyed Man »

This story comes 24 days late......

http://babylonbee.com/news/jaws-life-ne ... jeans-off/
NASHVILLE, TN—CornerStone Church Worship Leader Matt Caskey reportedly went into the church men’s room after morning services on Sunday, only to discover to his horror that he was stuck in his skinny jeans and could not get out, sources reported Tuesday.

An embarrassed Caskey called a friend for help, who eventually gathered several more men who used a variety of methods and objects to try to free him from his airtight jeans which had adhered to his legs, all with no luck. When the groundskeeper deemed the situation hopeless, Caskey was forced to call the Nashville Fire Department.
He obviously doesn't carry IWB.........

See how I made that gun-related? :lol:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Jaws Of Life Needed To Remove Worship Leader’s Skinny Jeans

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Next time he should just paint them on instead.

Man from Nantucket
Banned

Post by Man from Nantucket »

Now we know how God feels about jean splicing.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

"rlol"

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

Kinda off subject but........ On Fox News yesterday, they had Mike Rowe on. Since he is known as "The Dirty Job Guy", they put up an ad for some denim jeans. No biggie, but they were "dirty". Looked like mud on both of the legs. But the ad said they were new. Ends up, the dirt was a polyurethane applied to the jeans to make them look dirty. And the ad price was $ 450 (ish). They were designed for guys that wanted to have the dirty jeans look without being dirty!! What the ??? The crazy train just keeps on a rollin.
Just some guy's opinion.

SQLGeek

Post by SQLGeek »

The Babylon Bee is awesome.
Psalm 91:2

Jusme
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Jusme »

The Annoyed Man wrote:This story comes 24 days late......

http://babylonbee.com/news/jaws-life-ne ... jeans-off/
NASHVILLE, TN—CornerStone Church Worship Leader Matt Caskey reportedly went into the church men’s room after morning services on Sunday, only to discover to his horror that he was stuck in his skinny jeans and could not get out, sources reported Tuesday.

An embarrassed Caskey called a friend for help, who eventually gathered several more men who used a variety of methods and objects to try to free him from his airtight jeans which had adhered to his legs, all with no luck. When the groundskeeper deemed the situation hopeless, Caskey was forced to call the Nashville Fire Department.
He obviously doesn't carry IWB.........

See how I made that gun-related? :lol:

Was he a soprano in the choir? :biggrinjester:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Beta males like 'skinny' jeans, pretend to be competent, but couldn't change a tire if their life depended upon it, (afraid too, they might break a manicured, metrosexual nail) but for unknown reasons feel superior to working people...all the while pretending to champion "the people"...

cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

Mxrdad wrote:Kinda off subject but........ On Fox News yesterday, they had Mike Rowe on. Since he is known as "The Dirty Job Guy", they put up an ad for some denim jeans. No biggie, but they were "dirty". Looked like mud on both of the legs. But the ad said they were new. Ends up, the dirt was a polyurethane applied to the jeans to make them look dirty. And the ad price was $ 450 (ish). They were designed for guys that wanted to have the dirty jeans look without being dirty!! What the ??? The crazy train just keeps on a rollin.

Dang! I could make a fortune selling my jeans then! They don't have no polyurethane they have real dirt from workin! That's gotta sell!

treadlightly

Post by treadlightly »

Thanks for that interesting news story, TAM. I just sent a couple of Babylon Bee links to my wife.

http://babylonbee.com/news/feminist-her ... -building/

and

http://babylonbee.com/news/equality-win ... cant-even/

Victory will be that brief interval between when she posts them to Facebook and when she points sternly to the doghouse.

:biggrinjester:

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

cmgee67,

Sorry, posers avoid dirt, they just want pretend-dirt stains on their "I'm a laughable/sucker for paying this much money for fake dirt jeans", but hey man, look at my stubble, I'm manly...though the man-bun and skinny jeans should be a dead give away for these imposters. Hand them a shovel, post-hole digger, sledge hammer or a heaven forbid, a chain saw and they'd faint dead away...Most personify the non-masculinity of David Hyde Pierce...

The only time they might sweat is while 'spinning' or doing their 'kegal exercises'.

Can you tell I detest hipster, wannabe men, but are beta-males whose mothers and sisters possess more masculinity than they, but don't even have the honesty/courage that an out of the closet flaming gay has?

ELB

Post by ELB »

I have read several articles on the Babylon Bee's site and am still debating whether it is satirical a la The Onion or not... :shock: These days, Satire Is Dead.
USAF 1982-2005

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

Now contrast that with the Texas border region's take on "skinny pants". "rlol"

member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

ELB wrote:I have read several articles on the Babylon Bee's site and am still debating whether it is satirical a la The Onion or not... :shock: These days, Satire Is Dead.
The Babylon Bee is "The Onion" for Christians. Yeah, we laugh at ourselves too.... :lol:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Off-Topic”