Carrying in the office

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Rrash
Posts in topic: 1

Carrying in the office

Post by Rrash »

That time you have an itch under your ankle holster in the office, and there's literally nothing that can be done to scratch it.

Pariah3j

Re: Carrying in the office

Post by Pariah3j »

I know that feeling - not the ankle holster, but the itch near ya gun. We have a couple of locking/private bathrooms that aren't the normal stall setup in the office, I usually use that to adjust, scratch/itch, etc
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny" - Thomas Jefferson

TexasJohnBoy
Banned

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

Can't just set the gun on the conference table and scratch? Just imagine it! :biggrinjester:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

J.R.@A&M

Post by J.R.@A&M »

If there are surveillance cameras in the toilet stalls, then... they get what they deserve.
“Always liked me a sidearm with some heft.” Boss Spearman in Open Range.

RHenriksen

Post by RHenriksen »

I carry @ client offices 100% of the time (concealed). For some years, though, my largest client was (I thought) anti-CHL, so didn't carry there. Was so happy to realize that was not the case. They posted 30.07 signs last year, but very carefully did *not* post 30.06.

So one day after a management mtg, the female HR director & CEO & I were left in the conf rm, and she starts asking me for advice about holsters. I tell her I could do a show & tell, but we'd have to find someplace private to not violate company policy. The CEO chimes in & says, 'no, I want to see, too'. I sit there for a second, boggling & trying to process this. He looks at me intently, and formally says, "I authorize you".

So, I pull up my shirt, pull out the Crossbreed (never removed the pistol from the holster), and proceed to explain how a tuckable holster works. Other people started filing into the conf room for the next meeting, nobody batted an eye.

Life in Texas :-)
I'll quit carrying a gun when they make murder and armed robbery illegal

Houston Technology Consulting
soup-to-nuts IT infrastructure design, deployment, and support for SMBs

Return to “Off-Topic”