DFW North/NorthEast Quadrant Breakfast

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

surprise_i'm_armed
Posts in topic: 70
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Re: DFW North/NorthEast Quadrant Breakfast

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

This Saturday is 4.11.20, the 2nd Saturday of the month, which is the Frisco venue.

Strogg and I will be there at 800 AM, as usual. We will get our food and beverage at the drive thru, and then "tailgate" in the parking lot. We would like to have more company.

Blackhorse1 and your bride: you have to bring us up to date on your quest for justice!

Happy trails all.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

rtschl
Posts in topic: 1

Post by rtschl »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:26 am This Saturday is 4.11.20, the 2nd Saturday of the month, which is the Frisco venue.

Strogg and I will be there at 800 AM, as usual. We will get our food and beverage at the drive thru, and then "tailgate" in the parking lot. We would like to have more company.

Blackhorse1 and your bride: you have to bring us up to date on your quest for justice!

Happy trails all.

SIA

FYI... The City of Frisco apparently posted on social media for people to call the non emergency number for police to rat out people not obeying the shelter in place and social distancing. Unbelievable! Good news from what I could just find is that they have taken down the post because they have gotten so much backlash.
Ron
NRA Member

C-dub
Posts in topic: 50

Post by C-dub »

Sorry folks. Can't make this one. It's my weekend in the lab.

I know I haven't been to any in a little while, but I've been getting a bunch of OT at work and taking care of things around ours & my MIL's house when I do have time off. Hopefully, things wil calm down in another month or two and I'll see all ya'll again at breakfast.

:cheers2:
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

surprise_i'm_armed
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

rtschl: Thank you for that piece of news. Frisco PD would not be able to chase down all 194,000 residents plus visitors anyway. Frisco has a lot of tourists due to many sports venues such as Jerry Jones' Star, and many others.

C-dub: Sorry you can't make it. Say hi to your bride and H-dub from all of us at the breakfast club.

SIA

surprise_i'm_armed

This past Saturday strogg and I were joined by kayt00.

Next week is Arlington Rudy's. Hit the drivethru for food and beverages, then visit in the parking lot.

SIA

Blackhorse1
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Blackhorse1 »

Me and the mrs. will probably be there and i will tell you about my justice done my way.
:txflag: likes: burning rubber and screaming women

C-dub
Posts in topic: 50

Post by C-dub »

Blackhorse1 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:58 pm Me and the mrs. will probably be there and i will tell you about my justice done my way.
Now I wish I had been there for that. I'll have to remind you next time we get together.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 132

Post by Flightmare »

So this weekend, May 9th will be the 2nd Saturday. I didn't make the trip last month and I understand that most of the time was spent sitting in vehicles. This month, restaurants are open. I haven't called Rudy's yet to see if their dining room is open or not. Even if they are not, I'm thinking I may just go pick up some breakfast tacos and setup a folding chair in the neighboring parking lot. Supposed to be some beautiful weather. I've texted a few forum members who may be in. Anyone else planning to join me at 8am in Frisco?
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 132

Post by Flightmare »

AndyC wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 9:10 am I'd like to come along.
I was planning to throw a bunch of folding chairs in the back of the truck. I believe SkullCop was discussing bringing a folding table when I spoke to him a few days ago. Again, that is only if Rudy's dining room is not available to us.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

strogg
Posts in topic: 61

Post by strogg »

I will be there Saturday morning. I am in need of some sun.

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 8

Post by chasfm11 »

I would love to be there but I have rehearsal at church for our online worship services. My wife and I are playing instruments. If Rudy's is open in June, I'll be there.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

von Clausewitz
Posts in topic: 10

Post by von Clausewitz »

The wife and I are traveling to Conroe to visit family...along with Mother’s Day, my granddaughter’s 4th birthday is Sunday...I have some spoiling to do...

surprise_i'm_armed

I will be there at 0800.

SIA

Return to “Off-Topic”