DFW North/NorthEast Quadrant Breakfast

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

strogg
Posts in topic: 61

Re: DFW North/NorthEast Quadrant Breakfast

Post by strogg »

C-dub wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:37 pm I'm planning on being there, but can't guarantee it yet. Jusme coming does put a little pressure on those of us that live a bit closer. We'll see how tonight goes if I can get any sleep. The last couple nights have I've only gotten a few hours each.
I hope you get better sleep tonight. To add to the pressure for you to show up, tomorrow may very well be the last breakfast I attend until after the election. I kinda roped myself into some volunteer work related to that. The last thing we need is for Texas to turn into the place I fled from.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Jusme »

I’m here. Early Saturday Dallas traffic not bad at all. See everyone inside
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

C-dub
Posts in topic: 50

Post by C-dub »

strogg wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:28 pm
C-dub wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:37 pm I'm planning on being there, but can't guarantee it yet. Jusme coming does put a little pressure on those of us that live a bit closer. We'll see how tonight goes if I can get any sleep. The last couple nights have I've only gotten a few hours each.
I hope you get better sleep tonight. To add to the pressure for you to show up, tomorrow may very well be the last breakfast I attend until after the election. I kinda roped myself into some volunteer work related to that. The last thing we need is for Texas to turn into the place I fled from.
I didn't get back on the forum and see this until just now.

BTW, regarding my Safariland 7TS holster for my Glock 21SF with TLR1 light: there is a slight bit of travel up and down, but not side to side. It might be 1/8 or 1/16 of an inch. I didn't notice it until I was taking everything off when I got home to get in the pool. As far as the holster itself on my belt, though, it is pretty snug and doesn't flop around. And it is very lightweight. When I first got it, because of how lightweight it is I thought it felt a bit cheap. However, 2-3 years later, it is just like it was the day I got it and has been very sturdy.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

strogg
Posts in topic: 61

Post by strogg »

C-dub wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:31 pm
strogg wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:28 pm
I didn't get back on the forum and see this until just now.

BTW, regarding my Safariland 7TS holster for my Glock 21SF with TLR1 light: there is a slight bit of travel up and down, but not side to side. It might be 1/8 or 1/16 of an inch. I didn't notice it until I was taking everything off when I got home to get in the pool. As far as the holster itself on my belt, though, it is pretty snug and doesn't flop around. And it is very lightweight. When I first got it, because of how lightweight it is I thought it felt a bit cheap. However, 2-3 years later, it is just like it was the day I got it and has been very sturdy.
Thanks for the tidbit on the holster. I think I'm going to end up getting it for the Beretta.

To everyone, it was nice to see y'all again. And it was great to see Jusme an hour and a half from his stomping grounds. It as a very enjoyable breakfast.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 132

Post by Flightmare »

Hey everyone, a reminder that this Saturday 9/12/2020 is our breakfast in Frisco. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Breakfast in the morning! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Blackhorse1
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Blackhorse1 »

:thumbs2: :thumbs2: :woohoo. I'm planning on being there.
:txflag: likes: burning rubber and screaming women

C-dub
Posts in topic: 50

Post by C-dub »

I ran into Lena this morning out at DFWNC. He was there for a friends burial and I was there for two Patriot Guard Riders missions. It was odd when he walked up to ask a question. I knew instantly I knew him, but it took me a few seconds to put it together. At first I thought he was another PGR I hadn't seen for a while.

It's my weekend in the lab, so I won't be there tomorrow.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Jusme
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Jusme »

I won’t make this one. Just found out I have to work tomorrow. I’m hoping to make Arlington next week.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

kayt00
Posts in topic: 15

Post by kayt00 »

Headed that way, not very fast but working on it.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Nevermind...
All lost in a tragic kayaking incident.
Bring back BitterClinger

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Reminder for breakfast this Saturday, October 10th at 8am. Rudys in Frisco. I may have a friend join us. Still waiting on confirmation.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Reminder: Breakfast tomorrow, Saturday 10/10/2020 at 8am. Rudy's in Frisco. I have a friend who will be joining us after some errands in the morning.

Blackhorse1
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Blackhorse1 »

My wife and I will be there. It's her birthday tomorrow. Although she likes to celebrate all month. Looking forward to being there and hope to see some new people from this forum. I'm pumped, let's do this. Come on people let's show up. (I think I'm too pumped.) Anyway, we'll be there.
:txflag: likes: burning rubber and screaming women

Return to “Off-Topic”