Trump not releasing all the JFK files

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

OlBill
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Trump not releasing all the JFK files

Post by OlBill »

bblhd672 wrote:What could the "US national security, law enforcement and foreign relations" organizations involved need to keep from public knowledge after 54 years?
Embarrassment

67N20
Posts in topic: 2

Post by 67N20 »

jason812 wrote:
Pariah3j wrote:Just don't want to admit it was one of the Secret Service that killed JFK... probably evidence in the files that would support or might prove the cover-up.
I saw a show that claimed one of the agents accidentally shot JFK in the head from the trailing car with a M16 due to his finger being on the trigger when the car accelerated after Oswalt fired.
I read a book covering this theory ( can't remember the title). Pictures clearly show the SS agent with an AR-15/M-16 in the convoy.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 4

Post by philip964 »

Trump vows to release 'ALL' JFK files after bending to intelligence groups he mistrusts - Fox News
https://apple.news/AfrjZYezYTa-PQFBpXfCLkA

Everything but addresses.

But will I get Oswald's tax return?

Pariah3j

Post by Pariah3j »

67N20 wrote:
jason812 wrote:
Pariah3j wrote:Just don't want to admit it was one of the Secret Service that killed JFK... probably evidence in the files that would support or might prove the cover-up.
I saw a show that claimed one of the agents accidentally shot JFK in the head from the trailing car with a M16 due to his finger being on the trigger when the car accelerated after Oswalt fired.
I read a book covering this theory ( can't remember the title). Pictures clearly show the SS agent with an AR-15/M-16 in the convoy.
I watch the documentary based on the book a while back on Netflix... So far the most plausible scenario I've ever seen presented and also explains the Government's posture and secrecy surroundings the event
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny" - Thomas Jefferson

67N20

Post by 67N20 »

Pariah3j wrote:
67N20 wrote:
jason812 wrote:
I watch the documentary based on the book a while back on Netflix... So far the most plausible scenario I've ever seen presented and also explains the Government's posture and secrecy surroundings the event
The book: Mortal Error: The Shot That Killled Kennedy by
Bonar Menninger in 1992.

Return to “Off-Topic”