CA: No place but California

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

User avatar

flintknapper
Banned
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 4962
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Deep East Texas

Re: CA: No place but California

#316

Post by flintknapper » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:26 pm

philip964 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:23 pm
Bad news: something like 49% want to leave California.
And the worse news is: They will bring their Kali politics with them.
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

User avatar

Oldgringo
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 11092
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: Pineywoods of east Texas

Re: CA: No place but California

#317

Post by Oldgringo » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:43 pm

flintknapper wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:26 pm
philip964 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:23 pm
Bad news: something like 49% want to leave California.
And the worse news is: They will bring their Kali politics with them.
Don't Kalifornia our Texas!

User avatar

flintknapper
Banned
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 4962
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Deep East Texas

Re: CA: No place but California

#318

Post by flintknapper » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:29 pm

Oldgringo wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:43 pm
flintknapper wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:26 pm
philip964 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:23 pm
Bad news: something like 49% want to leave California.
And the worse news is: They will bring their Kali politics with them.
Don't Kalifornia our Texas!
Austin is already there. It has always been the Liberal Bastion of Texas...but has completely changed since I grew up there. NO way I'd live there now.
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

User avatar

WildBill
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 17076
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:53 pm
Location: Houston

Re: CA: No place but California

#319

Post by WildBill » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:44 am

philip964 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:48 pm
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... trial.html

36 people die in a fire from substandard unpermitted construction in a firetrap called the ghost ship.

The two people in charge of the mess, are found not guilty of manslaughter after pleading guilty. Guilty plea was thrown out by judge after relatives objected to 6 and 9 year sentences.

Jurors must have liked the face tattoos.
A friend's 31 year old niece died in that fire. Very preventable.
NRA Endowment Member

User avatar

ELB
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 7355
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 9:34 pm
Location: Seguin

Re: CA: No place but California

#320

Post by ELB » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:47 pm

USAF 1982-2005
____________
“The only thing more enjoyable than seeing your opponent lose an election they rigged is seeing them lose an investigation they rigged.” Author unknown but dead on the mark.

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 24
Posts: 8711
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: CA: No place but California

#321

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:14 pm

Bawaaahahaha... I am loving the collapse of Kalifornia socialism.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 136
Posts: 10557
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: CA: No place but California

#322

Post by philip964 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:35 pm

https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/201 ... lationship

Congresswoman Katie Hill involved in a two year “throuple” relationship with a staffer and her husband.

Since when did it become ok to have relationships with your employees. (Bill Clinton?)

Apparently a nude hair brushing video has surfaced.

Will insure her re-election in CA?


Grayling813
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 741
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:18 am

Re: CA: No place but California

#323

Post by Grayling813 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:50 pm

More insanity: City of San Francisco bans city employees from doing business with 22 states.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothyme ... s-n2555244
These states include: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
We don't need your stinkin' business anyway Scat Francisco!


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 136
Posts: 10557
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: CA: No place but California

#324

Post by philip964 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:33 pm

So do a Katie Hill Daily Mail google search if you want to see her nude photo from a wife sharing website. She has a bong and sports a German Cross ( some say Nazi ) tattoo.

Katie Hill is the US House of Representatives Congressmenber from California who is accused of having an inappropriate relationship with a staffer.

I’m sure all of this will guarantee her re-election in California.

Fortunately in the old days when congresspersons were only old men, they did not pose for nude photographs.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 136
Posts: 10557
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: CA: No place but California

#325

Post by philip964 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:51 pm

philip964 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:35 pm
https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/201 ... lationship

Congresswoman Katie Hill involved in a two year “throuple” relationship with a staffer and her husband.

Since when did it become ok to have relationships with your employees. (Bill Clinton?)

Apparently a nude hair brushing video has surfaced.

Will insure her re-election in CA?
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... -staffers/

Resigning.

Apparently, she objected to a transgender female being named female athlete of the year by a magazine. ( I made that up)


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 136
Posts: 10557
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: CA: No place but California

#326

Post by philip964 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:36 am

philip964 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:51 pm
philip964 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:35 pm
https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/201 ... lationship

Congresswoman Katie Hill involved in a two year “throuple” relationship with a staffer and her husband.

Since when did it become ok to have relationships with your employees. (Bill Clinton?)

Apparently a nude hair brushing video has surfaced.

Will insure her re-election in CA?
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... -staffers/

Resigning.

Apparently, she objected to a transgender female being named female athlete of the year by a magazine. ( I made that up)
https://news.yahoo.com/emotional-katie- ... 51173.html

And she resigns. But it is your fault.

https://news.yahoo.com/congresswomans-e ... 16496.html

Double standard.

Oh. lots of fires in California.

User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 25462
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: North Richland Hills, Texas
Contact:

Re: CA: No place but California

#327

Post by The Annoyed Man » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:41 pm

Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself.—Hookalakah Meshobbab
I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes.—The Annoyed Boy
My dream is to have lived my life so well that future generations of leftists will demand my name be removed from buildings.


WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 1931
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Re: CA: No place but California

#328

Post by WTR » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:51 pm

Don’t invite the snowflakes here.

User avatar

Flightmare
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 15
Posts: 2495
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:00 pm
Location: Plano, TX

Re: CA: No place but California

#329

Post by Flightmare » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:16 pm

WTR wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:51 pm
Don’t invite the snowflakes here.
I agree about keeping out snowflakes. However we have acquired a few patriots from California. I know TAM and strogg were good imports, and that's just off the top of my head.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016


WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 1931
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Re: CA: No place but California

#330

Post by WTR » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:21 pm

And how long until we go blue? The good does not outweigh the bad.

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”